The Human Isles. (Interspecies rp. F lookign for M)

Started by Lustful Bride, December 06, 2014, 09:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lustful Bride

I finished watching the latest Planet of the Apes movies and my muse decided to jump in and slap me on the back of the head with a new idea. I am planning for there to eventually be a human/Anthro ape relationship (ape will be more evolved and advanced than in the two latest movies.) and I don't have much of a plan for it but want to see where it goes.

I wrote it all in one go without much thought, trying to get my muse out before I lost the drive to write.

Below is my idea if anyone wants to try it out, we can work out details if you want and even brainstorm some.

Planet of the Apes:  The Human Isles.

Set an undetermined amount of time after Dawn of the Planet of the apes, the ape conquest of most of what they know as their world has continued, information and knowledge has been gained and lost, some to be rediscovered while others are lost to the sands of time.

Most of the word has been left without Human life due to the simian virus or due to Ape enslavement. the Growing ape Empire has covered most of North America, Humans to them are little more now than primitive workers, slaves and pets. Too weak, disorganized and unequipped to resist the superior Apes. That is until a new discovery. The apes discover a large group of humans have been surviving after the collapse of their world far from the mainland, records say that many went there to flee the disease .

The Humans are hiding in a land once called "Hawaii" The apes believe that the Humans there are probably living like tribals similar to most of the humans they have encountered so far and think it might help Ape expansion to take the Isles that these humans own, and the slave dealers are eager to get their hands on some exotic island slaves to sell.

What they find instead is a more organized group of Humans who have been surviving strong throughout this disaster and beat back their first attempt at a landing, letting only a handful of apes escape, not realizing the effect this will have on the future as the Apes soon decide on what to do as they fear what would happen should a human nation form with advanced technology beyond their own.

The two characters we would play would be one human soldier woman who was there when the apes first tried to take Hawaii and one ape raider who became a politician or the son/brother of one of the apes who was there but who was spared by my character after he dropped his weapon and begged for mercy.

-I have one or two other ideas for this but lets talk and work it out together, I know it needs work but hey it takes two to tango.  :-)

-Be sure to PM me if you are interested.