Pleasant Valley { Interest check }

Started by KikuLei, November 14, 2011, 04:11:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KikuLei

I started this Rp once before but it just plain died man, it died!

It is vacation time and all these city college students are going crazy with excitement once they've reached .... well out in the middle of no where. One of the students have family in Georgia. When the friends arrive they didn't expect it to be so much less dull but still quite boring until they meet the country people around their age and realize some of them are just as kinky as they are. Well a few of the college students wanted to leave but had their car broken down and such. The problem is the town's ONLY mechanic is out of state at a funeral. What-ever will they do? { Your character may be from the city or country. }

Ladies:
- Natalie White { KikuLei }
- Aria { Gaga88}
- Abigail { Musicnoteangel}
-

Gentlemen:
- Boston { Kaisude }
- Sergei { Kimera }
- Allen { Jack White }
- Darrel { Adifferenceinsize }

Kaisude

Count me interested. Orgy what? JK but I'm back from a long vakay so I need to get back in to the habit.

Sanai

Doesnt seem to be many responses, so ill join to fill out your numbers a bit :p
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

KikuLei

Alrighty then xD I see we have no shortage of men unless some of you would like a female character instead? Usually female spots fill up pretty fast. I'll make my profile in a bit, if you feel like being the students who have family there then just include the name Natalie White. She will be my character and she will be living there. If you would prefer to be related to another character in the Country please consult their creator. Thank you. :]

KikuLei

Name: Natalie White
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 134 lbs
Piercings: Ears, no body piercings { Unlike picture }
Likes: Apples, cherries, red lipstick , being complimented, flirting , sarcasm , playful people.
Dislikes: Shy men, other pretty girls being in competition with her , the color pink in large doses.
Turn On List: Taller men , restraints, dominant personalities, threesomes or more , outdoors , groping.
Turn Offs: men shorter than her , submissive boys {Unless she can play games with them.} , blood , bathroom related things.

History: A young girl who was born into a pretty decently wealthy family in the South, she won numerous beauty pageants. She however seems to dislike when people bring up she wasn't Homecoming Queen. She somehow managed to get very magnificent grades with-out trying. She is smart however not credited as so due to her not wanting to go to college or being the geeky looking type. She seems rather bored and has a taste for fashion. Her mother and father live within walking distance from her new home, she however seems to have a flirting habit with the neighbors to get them to do things for her. She sees the girl who won Homecoming Queen as her rival, though they used to be friends. They were put against each other as children by their mothers who wanted them to win-win-win the beauty pageants. They always ended up being first and second against each other and are a force to be reckoned with.

Kaisude

Name: Boston
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 204 lbs
Likes: Being playful, Flirting, Honesty, Confidence, Being a Douche, Sports, Smoking Marijuana, Instigating, Cocaine, All women
Dislikes: Lack of confidence, Constant questions, Asparagus, Contradictions, Doing nothing
Turn On List: Willing Girls, Unwilling Girls, Glasses, Red Hair, Tall Girls, Short Girls, Pretty Eyes,
Turn Offs: Stuck up attitude, Pretending to play around, Too much of a tease,
History: WIP

KikuLei

Thank you for the profile, you've been accepted.  O8)

KikuLei

KikuLei

KikuLei

KikuLei

Bloody Rose

You cannot bump the thread everyday. You need to wait at least a month before bumping any thread just to let you know

GaGa88

If you are still looking for that rival for your character, I would love to throw my name into the hat.
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

KikuLei

Well I am honestly suprised to see a reply in this. It has been dead forever it seems. :] I'd love for you to make a character though I can't promise this thing will pick up.

GaGa88

I can come up with a character and I can try to drum up some interest from my friends on E. :)

GaGa88

Name: Aria Lynn Hastings
Height: 5'6
Weight: 131
Likes: peaches, cherries, the color red, the color pink, the color yellow, blondes, brunettes, redheads, men and women, competition, fashion, smoking marijuana sometimes, compliments, helping people, and flirting
Dislikes: arrogance, clowns, ventriloquist dummies, beige, and spiders
Turn-ons: dominant people, slight amounts of pain and blood, threesomes, being watched during sexual activities, light bondage
Turn-offs: submissive people, bathroom play, bestiality, bad breath
History: Born into an influential Southern family with old money, Aria is a Southern Belle to the last detail. Her grandfather is a senator from Savannah, her grandmother is a former English teacher from London who moved to Georgia before getting married, her father is the former mayor of the town, and her mother is a former Italian supermodel. She is an only child. (on phone so this will be continued in another post)

GaGa88

She beat Natalie to become Homecoming and Prom Queen. Had numerous boyfriends and a few secret girlfriends in high school. Intelligent, sweet, and friendly. Aria moved to Milan after graduation to model but moved back to town about a month ago. (will add picture later. Can't figure out how to do it on my phone.)
Appearance: Waist length dark brown hair with a few natural auburn highlights, blue green eyes, slim yet curvaceous, two piercings, a few small tattoos. Being of mixed heritage, Italian...English...American, Aria was slightly more exotic in appearance than most of the cookie cutter all American looking girls in town.

KikuLei

I love it, I think it'd be wonderful because I was thinking of having Natalie be the one who won like Snow flake queen for the winter dance and such and then the most important Queen of all The Homecoming being snatched by her rival making them hate each other.

GaGa88

I like that. I thought making Aria brunette rather than blonde and the fact that they're both from two of the wealthiest families in town would add to that tension. :)
I'm trying to drum up some interest from some friends so we can have a game.

KikuLei

Loving the idea Gaga, I was going to make Natalie pretty wealthy anyway. I wanted to make Natalie the extreme All American Dream girl pin-up type. Her personality is just nasty and mean though. xD Fiesty.

Yay, we've stirred up interest. Glad to have you Jack. Feel free to post a character profile if you'd like.

GaGa88

awesome, Jack. Happy to have you.
Kikulei, Natalie would be the nasty and mean counterpart to Aria. She'd be almost saccharinely sweet...well to people's faces. This is so reminding me of Only Prettier by Miranda Lambert :)

MusicNoteAngel

I'd love to be a part of this. I was thinking I could be a country girl that's desperate to get out of her tiny town but can't because she must work grueling hours at a local antique shop to support her younger siblings after their parents passed away. She's naive and very much a virgin but is finally wanting to break free of the mold she's set herself into.

If interested, I'll also make up a whole character information.
As beautiful as a musical melody...

KikuLei

Go ahead, we'll have just male City comers then. :]