Raphael's One-on-Ones [M seeking F]

Started by Raphael, February 07, 2015, 12:50:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raphael

Hi, guys,

I'm looking to write a story with someone on one of the following general ideas:

* SPY STORY *
Could be contemporary or set during the Cold War Era. Everything about the plot and characters is open for us to discuss and come up with together.

* FORBIDDEN KNOWLEDGE *
Dark secrets, seduction, corruption, madness... Whether it's a psychological thriller about someone's dark past, or a Lovecraft-esque story about horrors lurking just beyond the veil... it's open for us to decide.

* SWORD AND SPELL *
A fantasy setting we can craft together. Again, I am ready to meet you in the middle.

Key notes:

- Sexual content is to me not mandatory at all, though I do enjoy some. If there is to be erotic/sexual content, I'd like to keep it a reasonably small portion of the story, and focus more on the plot and characters.

- Sexual content should come from chemistry between characters. Attraction and tension. And it should be at the right moments.

- I should be able to write at least 1-2 posts a week but I would struggle if you demand more than that. I have a busy work schedule and a busy social life, so please don't expect miracles! :)

- I could write with a male partner, but I wouldn't enjoy any sexual content if co-writing with another dude.