Street Life (Female looking for Dominant Male)

Started by Karissma, April 18, 2012, 08:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karissma

I am looking for someone to play the male dominant role in this story. It takes place in Los Angeles. California. Your character is the leader of one of the most notorious gangs in the area and he leads life with an iron first. He doesn't take kindly to anyone coming into his area and starting trouble. He has no problem murdering in cold blood. Him and his gang members deal in drugs, murder, sex, partying. Anything they can get their hands on.

My character will be a young girl moving to LA for school, from a small town. She doesn't know the happenings of LA and it is her downfall. She meets a girl who goes to a party and drags my character Regan to the party. There she meets the Gang Leader and falls for him slowly. He sucks her into his lifestyle and eventually she becomes his person fuck toy, to do whatever he wants with.

Please reply here or PM if you want to join in this roleplay with me.
All I require is a post in the forums, and at least one paragraph with each post. No one Liners.
Karissma <3

Beautiful Disaster Guy

I absolutely love these ideas, do you already have set characters for both characters? Also, will my character be into hard drugs or anything like that? Will there be killing in front of your character? Will your character change, in a physical way such as piercings? Tattoos? and other things?