The Morning After. (Sibling Incest)

Started by Blinkin, March 20, 2018, 10:34:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard Disclaimer:

The gender of the player and that of the character has no relation to the other. If you are male wanting to play a female, a female wanting to play a male or a wolf wanting to play a sheep, it will have no bearing at all on my willingness to write/roleplay with you.

"Well... shit..." was the first thing that came out of his mouth as he realized where he was and considered how he had gotten there to begin with. It didn't help his hang-over that the sun was shining through the window, right into his eyes, with a particularly happy seeming morning light. He supposed that it wasn't the sun's fault that he had helped to empty a nearly full bottle of brandy the night before, but he could blame it anyway.

The big question, and he was sure that he would be blamed for this one,  was the girl cuddled up against him... sleeping the sleep of the profoundly exhausted. At the time, it had seemed like a good idea, perhaps even a great idea... at the time. While it didn't say a lot for his state of mind or morality, he had agreed to it without too much persuasion... or had she agreed to it without too much persuasion? He really couldn't remember at that particular moment; maybe it was because of the alcohol that blurred the lines, but ultimately, that wasn't going to be an excuse that would fly any better than a winebago with wings would.

Maybe it had just been the brandy; Maybe it had been something that had been brewing under the surface for months and the brandy had released the geni from the bottle... or perhaps it had just been the fact that they had been alone and lonely. Hell, he wasn't a shrink and he had already failed psychology 101, so how was he suppose to know? Did it really matter at this point? It would to her, he was absolutely positive.

Yeah, he had slept with her and they had done things that Penhouse Forums would of been happy to publish in their next issue... but he looked once again at the softly snoring form half draped over him and thought again about how good, how right that it had felt in the moment; he was positive that she had enjoyed it as well, if the "Oh God, Fuck me harder!" was any indication. Now, in the too damned bright light of morning, how was he going to live with this? Look her in the eye and not remember the sight of her naked; how she felt in his arms? There was no doubt in his mind that he wanted it to happen again, and little more doubt that while she may deny it, she would probably want it too. but fucking your sister was usually frowned on by society and even less when it came to the family; that they would even accept it...but, she had such beautiful eyes and they were looking up at him now. "Well... shit." came out of those soft lips

If the story concept interest you, please drop me a PM and we can see if we're compatible. I'm happy to play either role, but what I'm looking for with this is an incest romance between two people who know that they shouldn't want it, but can't refuse that it's there. Do they give into it or resist the attraction? How do you act around your sibling after you've spent a night having wild sex with each other? I would like for anyone interested to offer some ideas on the character that you want to play and where you might like to see such a story go. Please don't just ask me what I have in mind as I want this to be something that both my partner and I build together (And it drives me nuts when someone asks me that and then doesn't say another word; it's not just my story, afterall, but yours as well.)
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Blinkin

Bump! Still really, really wanting to find a partner that wants to make it his/herown and communicate with me about what they want to see.

As a note in general to prospective partners; It takes two to write a story or roleplay and if you're not getting what you want, I can't fix it if we're not communicating. Please be ready to do just thatrather than disappear.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.