News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Batman for Marvel

Started by Batman4560, July 03, 2013, 11:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demigod1945

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 12, 2013, 01:19:51 AM
Hey guys I will be gone for one week, but any student players should know that the underground is holding the new war room for a new generation of X-men and all the students have been selected as has at least one teacher to join the team.
That will be a long week. And which teacher, if I may ask?

Batman4560

Oh I believe he has been called to the deans office or may be currently on the phone with him. I trust you all to get along while I am gone. Make a villain and have some fun.

Demigod1945

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 12, 2013, 01:39:12 AM
Oh I believe he has been called to the deans office or may be currently on the phone with him. I trust you all to get along while I am gone. Make a villain and have some fun.
Ok will do. And night bat, maybe when you get back I'll finally be able to put up the bat signal. Lol.

Kepesk

Here ya go, Cas'! I just removed the watermark and cleaned her up for ya a bit...
One swallow does not a summer make
~ Aristotle
My ons and offs     My art gallery here on Elliquiy

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 12, 2013, 03:39:20 AM
Here ya go, Cas'! I just removed the watermark and cleaned her up for ya a bit...
O_O LE GASP!
You are awesome!
Casca's O/O's--A work in progress

Cascalence

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 12, 2013, 01:39:12 AM
Awww, I missed saying goodbye...stupid fudging internet going down for three and a half fricking hours!  ...*sigh*  Hope he has fun on his vacation....

Kepesk

~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 12, 2013, 10:26:20 AM
Yeah...I am, aren't I? B]
Great.  I've inflated your ego.  u.u...LOL

Kepesk

Quote from: Cascalence on July 12, 2013, 10:27:59 AM
Great.  I've inflated your ego.  u.u...LOL
psh. Impossible. It's already at maximum capacity. >B]
~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 12, 2013, 11:09:13 AM
psh. Impossible. It's already at maximum capacity. >B]
*pulls out a pin*  C'mere.  Imma just deflate you a bit....

Kepesk

Quote from: Cascalence on July 12, 2013, 11:10:05 AM
*pulls out a pin*  C'mere.  Imma just deflate you a bit....
D 8
Meh! ]=< Don't!
~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 12, 2013, 11:21:52 AM
D 8
Meh! ]=< Don't!

*grins and starts chasing you around with the pin*

Kepesk

Quote from: Cascalence on July 12, 2013, 11:22:46 AM
*grins and starts chasing you around with the pin*
:runs: Arrrgh! Batmaaan...!
~ Aristotle

Kepesk

Alright, I said I'd try and get some artwork up and let you all know. I was finally able to get an image started in a gallery. It's an older piece, but I'll add more. If you'd like, you can check out the gallery here:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=179428.0
~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 12, 2013, 11:25:50 AM
:runs: Arrrgh! Batmaaan...!
*trips and faceplants*  ...Owie...

Quote from: Kepesk on July 12, 2013, 11:26:13 AM
Alright, I said I'd try and get some artwork up and let you all know. I was finally able to get an image started in a gallery. It's an older piece, but I'll add more. If you'd like, you can check out the gallery here:
Ooooo...*checks it out*

Kepesk

Quote from: Cascalence on July 12, 2013, 11:27:38 AM
*trips and faceplants*  ...Owie...
Come here... :helps you to your sofa...: Here, have a milksha-- I mean... errr... :glances around for Demi'...: Some water! 0=D Yeahhh... Some nice, delicious...water...!
~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 12, 2013, 11:51:55 AM
Come here... :helps you to your sofa...: Here, have a milksha-- I mean... errr... :glances around for Demi'...: Some water! 0=D Yeahhh... Some nice, delicious...water...!
Oooo...'water'.  *sips*  Thankies ^^

Kepesk

Quote from: Cascalence on July 12, 2013, 11:59:23 AM
Oooo...'water'.  *sips*  Thankies ^^
Hey, np. Nothing but the best for you, Cas'! heheh... 0=]
~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 12, 2013, 12:02:22 PM
Hey, np. Nothing but the best for you, Cas'! heheh... 0=]
Teehee, you spoil me~ XP

Demigod1945

Quote from: Kepesk on July 12, 2013, 11:26:13 AM
It seems that I cannot view that section. Also whats the plan for the rp, since  batman isn't here?

Kepesk

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 12, 2013, 12:28:50 PM
It seems that I cannot view that section. Also whats the plan for the rp, since  batman isn't here?
Meh... I think you have to be Approved to see that section, unfortunately. /=

And I have no clue what's going on. I mean, I think Cas' & I were waiting for peops to get caught-up to the day our characters are on, and then it was sounding like we were all gonna end up meeting in the basement tomorrow nite at midnite to open these 12 doors. Not really sure how that's gonna go down tho, cuz I'm lost, and have no clue what's in these doors. (I hope it's a really big cake tho. I really really like cake... =p) I'm "slow on the uptake" tho, so I wouldn't be surprised if everyone else knows what's behind those doors and it just went over my head completely...
Oh, and beyond that we're sposeta come up with a villain to fight I think...? Not sure about that one...
~ Aristotle

Demigod1945

Quote from: Kepesk on July 12, 2013, 12:43:09 PM
Meh... I think you have to be Approved to see that section, unfortunately. /=

And I have no clue what's going on. I mean, I think Cas' & I were waiting for peops to get caught-up to the day our characters are on, and then it was sounding like we were all gonna end up meeting in the basement tomorrow nite at midnite to open these 12 doors. Not really sure how that's gonna go down tho, cuz I'm lost, and have no clue what's in these doors. (I hope it's a really big cake tho. I really really like cake... =p) I'm "slow on the uptake" tho, so I wouldn't be surprised if everyone else knows what's behind those doors and it just went over my head completely...
Oh, and beyond that we're sposeta come up with a villain to fight I think...? Not sure about that one...

Yeah, your not alone with not knowing about the doors. As for a villain, I think I can up something, then see what everyone thinks of it.

EndofDivine

Come on guys! We don't need no stinkin' batman! This is a free form game, it's up to us to make it fun. When we get to the basement just make stuff up that sounds cool and fits the game. If nothing else, we can make it a community thing and brainstorm what's down there together before we even get there.

Demigod1945

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 12, 2013, 01:57:11 PM
Come on guys! We don't need no stinkin' batman! This is a free form game, it's up to us to make it fun. When we get to the basement just make stuff up that sounds cool and fits the game. If nothing else, we can make it a community thing and brainstorm what's down there together before we even get there.
Very true

Batman4560

Pshh The batman is always prepared here is what is in the basement, take it or make it up for yourselves.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Villain group.

Lord Animus- Powers- Flight, Sonic projection, Super Endurance, Super Strength, master tactician

Shroud- Powers- Teleport, telekinesis, flight, dark matter blasts

Voodoo- Powers- animate objects, bestow curses, master marksman