Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Of course it's me. I never doubted that for a moment. Please accept my apology for wasting your time my dear Michi. You are so far out of my league that I should have known I could not live up to your needs. I will be gone with no fuss. Happiness be your lover.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Flaming

You broke up with so many others, I just feel one of the crowd. I need to feel special. I'll find my own way. Bye.

Zipporah

Flaming, really, we both knew this was coming.  I can't touch you without catching on fire and you need a woman who can clean up after you and write in shorthand.  Let's just let it go. 

Mordred

Zipporah.. I can't be continually blamed for all your broken zippers. You hide that luscious bundle of curves under those fine fabrics.. what's a lecherous old vampire to do, eh? I'm sorry.. I can't take the blame one moment longer. Plus.. walking around like that, you know I can't stop wanting to bite that bottom. Let's face it, I'm a creature of temptation.. which means.. I can't resist any. Farewell, my succulence. You will be missed.
*See Pillory*

Kendra

It breaks my heart you know this but do you know how hard it is to wash blue paint out of bed sheets and rugs  >:)
Sorry darling ... you just got to go ;)

Jag

I find you're much to innocent for me, Darling. I would love nothing more than to spend my time teaching you the fine art of dark love making, but I find it's taking much to much of my time. I have a world to take over. I can't spend all day in bed.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Dahling

It's that look Michi, and your men.  It's all just...too much.  I can't keep a clear head and I always stay so...flushed.  It's not good for my health.  Loving you will bruise me, I'm far to delicate a flower.   ;)

Jassara Sunn

I'm so sorry love, I'm just ever so tired of eating apples every night for dinner....... Its driving me mad, we must split dear!

Flaming

Somebody start saying you were the hot one in the couple. Can't take that without putting my foot down. Go!

Jassara Sunn

Ugh! Buying new furniture every month is taking a toll on my bank account! Untill you learn to control your flames, you must go!

Zaphod

Uhh how am I supposed to have a meaningful relationship with someone living in a rainforest. I can't stand the mosquito bites any more, honey. I am going back to the city.

Zipporah

Look, all that oil you smear on yourself is getting all over the furniture, the bedding, I can't even hug you without having to take a shower.  Besides which, you're starting to attract body builders and they keep eating all our food and complaining that we don't have any proteinmegablast or whatever it is they keep whining about.  It's over Zaphod.  You were never the Beeblebrox I needed. 

Autumn52

Zipporah you have stolen the heart of the most dangerous predator around and you are happy about it I can see. While he is attractive and alluring I simply can't stand by and watch you become an undead like him. I know it is your choice but I love you to much to sit by and watch it. I want you to be happy and if he makes you happy then life is as it should be. Goodbye my fair Zipporah, may you be happy eternally. *sniff sniff*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Mordred

Xandi.. I'm sorry but you and all those lovely hugs are simply too cheerful a thing for a demented old thing like me. I thought I could pull you towards the biting end of the spectrum.. ahhh, but it seems the sun has influenced your soul to depths this dark creature can't corrupt. I can't help but admit.. it does inject a sigh of joy even into this bundle of fanged corruptions. So instead, lovely girl.. I leave you an unending supply of gummy bears (sorry, the blues are removed).. which is one love we hold so high in common.. and, if you ever decide to hurtle forward with immortality.. the Dark Gift is yours.. if ever you so choose. Later, gorgeous.
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

Mordred, -sighs- I thought the blue thing was a phase and I came back to be with you but you've regressed. I don't care that it's selfish that I wanted you to change but I don't even know how you get a hold of all this blue! And you won't tell me, though, I'd probably use that information to get rid of the source. -is really hoping the rumors of killing smurfs isn't true- So for now, we're done. One more kiss though. -kisses- Damn, this was a new shirt! Perfect point there!
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Aaron Divine

I'm tired of being duct-taped all the time. I'm taking my leave right now!

MiaFire

If I really wanted to hear what you had to say, I wouldn't leave you duct-taped, so you know what? I totally agree on being done. Bye!
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

leelan

Sweetheart, you just never stop posing. If I wanted to be with a barbie I would've bought one! I'm sorry but it's over.
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Mordred

Leelan.. how can I be with someone who has such a flawless head of hair that even I can't dive in and get it all messed up with blue? I know I'd die, again, simply from the guilt. For this reason, adorable one, I must vacate this thing we got going. It's been lovely but.. truly it's for the best, can't you see? Later, my bashful beauty.
*See Pillory*

Timeless

Ah, here we go again. As much as I hate to say it, but we both know this would not work out. We both are too contrasting beings; you as being biased towards blue, while for me being more towards the red hue. As much as the colour we could make together be a pretty one, but.. I really do prefer my perfect redness, if you get what I mean? Also, I am not sure of why you want to add your own.. touches to my tattoos; either with bites or to add a touch of blue. So, I shall leave you now. Toodles!

Stone

Toodles is so two thousand and lame. I'm off Taylor Swifting.  O8)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Zipporah

As much as I like that thing you do.. yeah, you know, that thing I don't think you really love me.  The junkman doesn't want my heart, Stone, and apparently neither do you. 

Zaphod

As much as I like you and despite all the great sex, I can't quite bring myself to call you Zippo. Since you insist on being addressed like that, we are through.

Autumn52

Zaphod I can't stay another day. I know you love her, and I can't keep you from her. Your obligation to me is fulfilled, go be happy. True love awaits you and I wont stand in your way. Good bye.  :'(

Mordred

Ohh Xandi.. you raised my hopes. So much for a hug fixing anything, eh? I'm still dead, still dependent on blood, still not loving the sun. And.. I'm still slathered in this blue gunk. Sorry, lovely one, the disappointment tarnishes any possibility for us to move forward. Farewell, Lady X.
*See Pillory*