Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raphael

Look at you, Xandi! The fighter with the duty... I can't live like this anymore!... waiting at home, not knowing when you'll come back from the zombie war... or if you'll come back at all... I have no security in my life... no comfort... I can't live like this ANYMORE!!! Goodbye...

Autumn52

Ris I have to go, I can't take being second best in your life. I love you too much to sit around and just wait for my turn to be your sex slave. *pouts* Sorry but I gotta go.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Archior

'What's wrong?'
I don't know how to put this but...
*drinks coke zero*
'So you wanne break up? You don't wanne be with one woman and there are so many woman out there. Just call me when you wanne chat.'
*rides away on a motercycle with 2 chick on the back*
Coke zero! Break-up as it should be!

Merry Gentry

it's just not going to work... you're still waiting on approval, I'm sorry...
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Bubbles

why..did you dyed your hair "blond" ?.I liked you as you were before.We can't go on like this.Goodbye.~!
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Miriana

Look, Weve had seom good times. But frankly... Your starting to get a little used and im still itchin for that new car smell. So im tradin ya in for a newer younger model. SHe's asian too... You know how I love imports....

oraphi

I'm sorry but my mother just doesn't approve. No she didn't call me, I just can tell alright! I'm sorry, we're over.
Pedestal, pedestal falls away.
Wake once, another day.
Sweat dreams ~

O&O
Behind the keyboard with Oraphi; an introduction

01lwilliams

I consulted the star charts and I'm sorry. The Dweller of the Darkness, Nyogtha, has deemed you unworthy of life, we must sacrifice you to please Lord Cthulhu.

Bubbles

I am sorry..I "loved you" but,your friend is to Hoot..! We are done,I am going with him>>
A/AO/O's

Miriana

How to put this gently.

Ok, Everyone not getting broken up with raise your hand.

*raises own hand*

See so um yeah... Bye

Raphael

-looks at Miriana's raised arm-

I... I cried... I begged... I went down on my knees... and you STILL SHAVED YOUR ARMPITS?? :'( I'm sorry... I cannot go on like this... Goodbye, Miriana...

Bubbles

I knew it!! you always loved your hat more than me..you dirty man.! you didn't even took it down in Bed..>.> Goodbye.
A/AO/O's

Autumn52

I can't take the constant teasing you have me on the verge all the time and then you never give me release. I am going crazy. I am out of here, you are too sexy for me.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Raphael

I can take anything. I can take your abuse, your cheating, your slaps, your drinking problem... But a pet bunny? No freaking way. That's it, Xandi. No more.

Bubbles

if you'd only loose that hat for me..we could work things out,but in this manner..I rather walk away.! >.>
A/AO/O's

Raphael

I can't stand your smooth skin and your adorable scent of female. Watch me walkin'...

Amelita

Get that smart-ass grin off your face, sugar. All you're good for is one thing, and let's face it: A girl can't live on that alone.

...I'm getting myself a new housekeeper.

::)

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Raphael

I... how can you lie to me?? For all these years you've said that our children are adopted... and now it turns out they're FROM ME?? But... they're such... horrible brats!! That's disgusting!! I can't... can't take the lies... can't... I want a divorce, Amelia!

01lwilliams

Yeah... I was drunk and thought "why not" but.... well it hurts too much.

Amelita

You're, you're GAY? Did you THINK of telling me that at some point or is sneaking around my back with the men I'M drooling after a better way to do things?

I'm... So... Done!

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

01lwilliams

Look.... see that note I left on your pillow this morning? Yeah? That was ME breaking up with YOU. Sorry toots, beat you to it.

BTW, since when did it hurt to, you know, be GOOD IN BED?

Merry Gentry

just a bit to cocky for me ... sorry, please close the door on your way out!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Adammair

You're just after my money.  Do you think it grows on trees?  We're so done!

Autumn52

Adammair I can't take all the knives/swords/ and now an axe. Lover I can't keep buying new sheets cause you refuse to come to bed without a weapon. You are a great lover but I need some tenderness without weapons bedroom time. I am sorry but until you can lay down your weapons we are through.

(huggles Adammair)

adroitgrayman

Oh Xandi, my sweetheart. I am always watching you in your different form but you are taking so much of time to come closer to me. I think that is more than enough and we need to walk on our paths separately.

(Hugs and Kisses)
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso