The Hunted, the Hunters, and the Hiding

Started by bluemoon, January 06, 2010, 04:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bluemoon

I would like at least 2 other people in my RP, but more can join if they'd like. (starting out with one other person, and more later would be fine  too.)

character sheet:

Name: (first, last)
Age: (real age and age appeared to be [ex a vampire can be 200, but look 20])
Species: (lycan, vampire, demon, human, etc)
Appearance: (what does he/she look like, what does he/she wear)
Personality: (what does he/she act like, what are his/her likes/dislikes)
History: (what's the story so far, how did he/she come to be the 'person' they are today?)

Basic storyline:

The human race has been steadily declining, as the population of mythical creatures is on the rise. In their fear of being dominated, the humans have put together elite forces to hunt the creatures. They sometimes even capture, and use the beings to their own advantage. Many of their 'officers' have lycan as pets anymore. They have found many ways of killing off the 'beasts', one being a special crystal mined deep in the mountains. They forge them into powerful, and lethal weapons.

Many of the creatures have gone into hiding. Many of them hide among the humans, blending in almost seemlessly. Others though, find this to be a disgusting habit, and embrace their true natures. These are the rebellion, they became the hunters from the hunted. Their main goal, to wipe out the 'organization'. Many are solo, but day after day, more are turned and more are hunted. Their territory gets smaller, making them bound to bump into each other.

Here is where you come in, are you a hunter? Searching and killing the creatures? Or are you one of us, being hunted, hiding among the humans, hunting back?

My character:
Name: Mika Kobaya
Species: Lycan
Appearance: She has medium length, medium ash blonde hair. It is layered and reaches down to her collar bone at the longest point, but frames her face. Her icy blue eyes seem to peer into your soul. They are very entrancing, as it is hard to look away from them once you are caught in their gaze. She has soft skin that seems to have a natural glow to it. It is a natural light tan color. Her facial features reveal her linneage. Some may mistake it for Latina, but it is in fact a Native American background that gives her many of her features. She has long arms and legs that are built strong, but slender. Her hands are petite, with long and slender fingers. She wears a red silk kimono, just for the fun of it. She often ties it loosely, allowing it to seem to dangle from her frame. The kimono is adorned with golden embroidering. She often walks barefoot, slipping on boots only when need be. She carries two daggers, golden dragons adorning each. She hides them in the sleeves of her kimono.

Personality: She is offended very easily, but could care less about how she treats other people. She is quite the loner, most people consider her very weird. She likes to think of herself as 'unique' but knows she is not the only one of her kind. She uses her 'seductive' appearance to her advantage, luring people into the shadows.

History: Her birth was celebrated troughout her land. She was the first born daughter of a powerful and wealthy king. She was born into luxury, and was allowed any material thing she wanted. The one thing she was never allowed though, was to leave the palace grounds.

She did however, have a friend on the outside. There was a boy who came to work during the days in the horse stables. He was 17, and Mika fell in love with him. She knew him from the time she was only 6, but he never aged over the ears. He was 17 when she met him, and was 17 when she tuned 16. The thought that something was wrong with him never once crossed her mind, but the groundskeepers warned the King of his suspicious ailment.

The King sentenced the boy to exile, a much less harsh situation than he had originally planned. His daughter begged and pleaded with him to let the boy live, and so he did, but he was not about to allow a freak of nature around his daughter. That night, Mika stole away on one of the King's horses. She met him in the forest just outside of the kingdom, where they made a vow to forever be together. Of course, Mika hadn't expected forever to last so very very long....but when you're turned lycan, what else can you expect?
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Sinna Mystika

I would be quite interested in this. I like the background of the story; it sounds like fun!!

Name: Selene Entos (seh-LEE-nuh EHN-tōs)

Age: She is approximately 400, but, due to slow aging, she appears to be about 20

Species: Vampire, but not your traditional type. I will explain below.

Appearance: Selene has alabaster-white skin and charcoal-black hair that reaches her knees when it is left untied. Normally she has her hair in twintails that start from behind her ears and are braided to about the level of her hip. They typically hang in front of her body unless she is fighting. Her eyes are a deep moss green and seem to be bottomless. Her face is what gives away her emotions. She has sharp, clear-cut, facial features, but she is very beautiful. Being a vampire, she must be able to lure her prey to her. She has a lithe, graceful body and can move so quickly and fluidly, you would almost never notice she moved at all. She dresses in black leather from head to toe, covering all but her arms, neck and face. Her boots have heels that are approximately three inches high. Embedded in the outside edge of each heel, there is a blade which she will use if she has no other weapons. She also has a thick, black travelling cloak that she wears to hide her inhuman perfection. She carries a set of four silver daggers, a few vials of various potions, and a short sword on a belt at her waist. She keeps one dagger under a wristlet that she wears on her left hand, and another in her right boot.

Personality: Selene is mostly just a loner. She wanders from town to town, staying until someone notices her strangeness, then moving on. The few that have tried to befriend her in her long life have found a good companion. She is very wary of people, but once you gain her trust, she will fight to the death by your side. She is fiercely loyal to her friends, and will come running at the slightest hint of trouble. Selene will sometimes say things that seem to make no sense with a sad, faraway look on her face. In her long life she has seen much pain and death, which is why she guards those close to her so fiercely.

History: Contrary to popular belief, vampires are not made. Sure, there are those things that people call vampires. Those wretched immortals that will attack sooner than think. Selene was the other sort. The kind that are born. They age normally until they are about sixteen, then their bodies slow down and they age about a year every hundred years or so. When born to vampire parents, they are taught all they need to know about staying hidden. However, vampire children born to human parents, as Selene was, are usually killed or abandoned. For some reason, Selene's parents decided to raise her. It was obvious what she was from the very first, as she was born with a full set of teeth and her skin glowed like moonlight in the dark. That was why they named her Selene. Her parents had been Greek, but she didn't remember much else about them. Her father had been kindly, her mother warm-hearted and soft. Selene means "moon" and is a fitting name for one so beautiful, they had told her. She had later taken the name Entos, meaning inside or within. She remembered her father teaching her to hunt for food. He told her that killing humans was wrong. She could live off of wild animals, and she had enjoyed hunting with her father. The day her parents were killed was the first time she killed a human. The village people had never approved of them raising her. Her parents had moved from the village to protect her. One day, the villagers had led an attack on the house. They were going to kill her before she could do any damage. Selene had just turned sixteen. It was the first time she had hunted on her own, and she was in the woods when they attacked. She felt that something was wrong and turned back toward the house, but she was still several miles away. Selene could run faster than any human, but she still could not make it in time. She arrived at the house to find nothing but a dying fire, her parents remains gone with the smoke. She had never cried before, not even when she had broken her arm when she was six. Selene cried that day. That night she went to the village under cover of darkness. It was a full moon, but she wore her cloak to hide herself in the shadows. She stood outside the pub and listened to the gossip. Selene heard her name mentioned, and the man that had led the attack stood up to toast himself. Before she realized what she was doing, Selene was inside the pub, and the man was broken and bloodied on the floor. The villagers screamed and grabbed what they could reach as weapons, but Selene was out of the pub in a flash and began the travels she would continue throughout her life. That was almost four hundred years ago. Selene has killed many people now, but only in battle. She still refuses to feed on the humans, or the other creatures for that matter. She still has her dignity, even if she must hide.

Sinna Mystika

Would you mind if I play with you?? I think it's only right to ask permission.

bluemoon

Yup! You made a nice character sheet, I made an IC thread for the story to go in! Welcome!
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

bluemoon

Still accepting character sheets!!! join us!
check out the IC thread first if you want here>>  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=57451.0  <<
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Kane Gunlock

Name: Kane Gunlock (yeah I know it's lame but next time I'll do a different name )
Species: Human
Appearance: he's about 6'0 silver hair mohawk ,scar across his right eye his left is  cybernetic he wears black geans and combat boot ,wears ammo belt with a revolver and trench knife 
Personality: quiet ,cool,collected on the out side but turn apart on the inside has had depression since the murder of his true love because of this he's developed a drinking problem the only thing that makes him happy at this point is playing his guitar

History: He was put into suspended animation for two hundred years when he awoke he had no memory of who he  was since then he is one of the must feared gunslingers in the world even though he's doesn't have the worlds quickest draw but his tactical and strategic genus.  he travel the world looking for the man who killed his girlfriend and stop the horror he puts on others

Basic storyline:right now he's crossing the woods to find a shop for more ammo and a lead on the murder and his army

passer by

bluemoon

so you mean he's a male? cuz right now it says male/female/both lol :3
change that and you're ok
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Kane Gunlock

Name: Kane Gunlock (yeah I know it's lame but next time I'll do a different name )
Species: Human
Appearance: he's about 6'0 silver hair mohawk ,scar across his right eye his left is  cybernetic he wears black geans and combat boot ,wears ammo belt with a revolver and trench knife
Personality: quiet ,cool,collected on the out side but turn apart on the inside has had depression since the murder of his true love because of this he's developed a drinking problem the only thing that makes him happy at this point is playing his guitar

History: He was put into suspended animation for two hundred years when he awoke he had no memory of who he  was since then he is one of the must feared gunslingers in the world even though he's doesn't have the worlds quickest draw but his tactical and strategic genus.  he travel the world looking for the man who killed his girlfriend and stop the horror he puts on others

Basic storyline:right now he's crossing the woods to find a shop for more ammo and a lead on the murder and his army

passer by

bluemoon

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Sinna Mystika

Okay, are we to be doing this
A
B
C
and waiting for all three to post before we post again or what??

bluemoon

I would say for the most part, unless no reaction is required from B after A posts, in which case C can post. Or if A requires a reacition from C, them B can be skipped aswell, or say if B hasnt posted in a while, that too.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Sinna Mystika

Alrighty then. Thanks for clarification!! :D

bluemoon

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Sinna Mystika

Unfortunately, my internet will be cut off on Friday. I am so terribly sorry about this. It was unforeseen. I do not know how long until it is back on, I will have to find a new job. Again, I am so very, very sorry.

bluemoon

that;s a shame, Sinna, we shal miss you 'till you make it back
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Sinna Mystika

Thanks. I can keep up until Friday, but I do hate to duck out like this.

Kane Gunlock

Demik

I don't know if this is still open or not but it sounds like fun and I have a kool character in mind. I saw you're at a standstill in the story you originally created but I thought maybe you'd be interested in beginning a new one. So here's my character, see what you think.

Name: Red (no last name)
Species: Fire Demon
Appearance: She has two forms. In her Human one she looks like a beautiful young woman with lightly tanned skin and long deep red hair that resembles a cascade of red wine. Her eyes are a lovely golden color with a starburst of red coming from the pupil. She stands at an even 6' tall. In her Demon form she has skin that resembles lava, her hair looks like fire and her demon wings look like fire and thick smoke. She has a long, whip-like tail and grows to be 7' in this form.
Personality: She is quiet since that is what her masters want her to be, only speaking to tell them the direction to their next target. She simply does what they want though she has begun to question some of their actions.
History: Red's parents had been taken out by a lucky group of Hunters when Red was just a baby. There had been a big debate whether to kill her as well or keep her to use her. They had finally decided to keep her and raised her to be their perfect little tracker and weapon. When she was old enough they had forced another Demon to teach her how to use her powers. She could sense other beings from a long distance and they used that to find their prey; lycans, vampires, and the various others. She had pushed the group, called The Crimson Flood, to the top of the ranks of Hunters. Lately though she had been wondering why they were hunting down those who had done nothing wrong. It had gotten her beaten and whipped on several occasions when she questioned the members of the Flood about it.

bluemoon

The main reason this was at a standstill was due to one of the characters leaving. If you can make an interesting post that draws me back into the story, I'll gladly re-open it.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Demik

Kool! And thank you! I posted something, I hope you like it.

Ramael

Thanks for the invite, Bluemoon!

Name: Razuel
Species: Demon

Appearance: Thick, long dark hair, with feline/bat ears protruding from them. Feathers, beads, and other charms and kill tokens weaved into his hair. Similar charm/teeth necklace.
Light green eyes, with slitted cat-esque pupils. Slight, wiry frame that betrays just a hint of muscle. Canine teeth extended into small fangs. Bare chest, clad in leather waistcoat, pants and armguards.

Personality: Erratic, impulsive and emotional, Razuel is known to have his feelings get the better of him on many occasions. Maintains a dark sense of humour that he feels is necessary for his survival in this kill-or-be-killed world.

History: Razuel was spawned into existence as a member of his clan in high regards. Away from humanity in the wild, Razuel and his clan grew and kept to themselves. Since the start of the friction between humankind and others, however, Razuel noticed that many of his clan left for other planes, or worse, were being taken by human hunter teams. Quickly, the enraged youth stepped out from his clans hiding place to help out fellow rebels, be they demon like him or otherwise. Obedience could not be tolerated. Anger is a gift.

bluemoon

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Ramael

Sorry, didn't mention it did I. Thought it was clear from the blurb-my bad. Yeah he is. There just the three of us at the moment?

bluemoon

Yea, Kane disappeared from this RP...which isn't the worst thing to happen, no offense to him, but the writing style didn't match at all. And Sinna lost her internet access, so just the 3 of us, until (and if) others join.
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Ramael

lol. I am enjoying the hard shoulder Mika's displaying to Razuel. He can only feed off that  ;D