News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: What are you listening to right now? (Part 1) (Archive)

Started by Mithlomwen, February 10, 2009, 03:28:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainErotica

Desan

And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

snow

RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

CaptainErotica

Nightmare Zero

Beguile's Mistress

Lirliel

"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Beguile's Mistress

CaptainErotica

auroraChloe

Sentenced doing a cover of Radiohead's Creep (internet radio on winamp - secret desires radio)

a/a 8/21/17

National Acrobat

Solaine

“Not the glittering weapon fights the fight, but rather the hero's heart.” ~ Proverb
~Currently not available for new games.~

polaroids

This was the close,
this was the moment.
He pressed the golden metal to his lips
and whispered, "I am about to die."

[o/o]

CaptainErotica

Beguile's Mistress

kitten

O&O - Intro - A&A - Elluiki
~ Avatar: Victoria Frances' Angel de la muerte ~

CaptainErotica

She Don't Know She's beautiful -Tim McGraw.....

Beguile's Mistress

Lirliel

Our Solemn Hour - Within Temptation. God I love my Dutchie band!

*Streaks wearing a painted on Within Temptation t-shirt*
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

CaptainErotica

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Lirliel

*Rocks out to Iron Maiden!*

Queen - Don't Stop Me Now.

Fuck yeah I love Shaun of the Dead :P

Mordred

*first switched to Queen, reminded*

Journey - Any Way You Want It
*See Pillory*

Lirliel

Queen - Who Wants to Live Forever.

Suddenly.. I wanna watch Highlander.. strange, whenever I hear that song. :P