Godric's Acadamy of Young Adults.

Started by CurvyKitten, August 18, 2009, 03:37:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

MAIN IC THREAD  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=44905.0
PRIVATE IC THREAD https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=45001.0
"Welcome to our school, we are so glad that you have decided to join us. Please feel free to look around and take in the sites while you get yourself settled. I am Paul Godric your new Headmaster, and I can't wait to get to know each and everyone of you."

This is a check for intrest in a boarding school RP, it will be placed on a remote Island for privacy of cause. Only the best of the best come here thinking they are going to further their training. But in reality, their training is to take on a hole nother role.

They are sent here by their parents, that were once students here themselves. But now it was their children's turn to learn their lessons. The lessons that would truly get them through live. Sex, lust, passion, pain, control, obedience.  This was is a school for sexual disires are realised, released, learn, and controlled. Here you will be turned into good little boys and girls, sex slaves, submissives, or pets. Anyway you like to call them.

We will be needing teachers and studants so please let me now if your intrested and when we get enough people i will start our happy little school right away.

WhiteyChan

I'm interested, in being one of the students. Sounds like a good idea.

CurvyKitten

WhiteyChan

Saku

I'll be a student (male). :) Sounds interesting!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

MagicalPen

I could be a teacher (male) for a female student.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

rahatngt

rick957

Hi  :-) I'd love to join as a male dom teacher for female students, although I'd be open to trying a different role if that's not workable.

Urbanzorro

Just for the record I’ m not being pretentious; I’m the co-creator of this rp ;).

APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION: (student)
We are very pleased that you have chosen to enroll your child in our illustrious Academy; please fill out this application form and mail it to our office for incoming students.
Name:
Sex: (We accept BOTH male and female students, our program in some way requires both to run smoothly)
Ethnicity:
Physical Description: (Pictures appreciated but not required)
Short Biography: (at least a paragraph explaining how they got here, and who they are)
Classes Requested: (See attached list)
Any Lessons you wish your child NOT to receive( Place for limits)

Our academy provides many opportunities for personal enrichment for its students, as follows is a listing of classes that those member of our ‘special’ program will be allowed to enroll in, there is no limit to enrollment so please feel free to place your child in any and all classes you feel will help them grow into the young adult you want them to be.

Obedience 101: Our basic course for both boys and girls, it is requested that all students take this course in order to gain perspective on their new surroundings, as well as to enhance their performance in all other classes.
Sensuality 315: It is a fact of life that the human form is capable of experiencing great things with the proper prompting. This class seeks to help our students learn to accept and embrace the inherent desires incased in their bodies.
Physical Fitness: A healthy body is essential to success in life, and we seek to help all our students keep their bodies in pristine condition though our own unique methods.
Lesb Ed: We have discovered that our female students have a tenancy to be reluctant when placed in ‘group projects’ with other girls. We seek to teach our young female students to appreciate one another in new ways, to bond, and to grow to love one another. This class focuses on insuring that our female students will never again have trouble working with another woman.
Oral Presentation: Most young men and women, lack the basic skills to use their moths effectively in any situation, taking action without thought or training. Oral Presentation seeks to fix this issue teaching students how to give excellent oral presentations to any and all members of society.
Male Sciences:  Our society has taught men to be competitive with one another, we seek to change this, to foster a atmosphere of ‘co-operation’ between our male students.
Self Enrichment through Self Control: SESC is a simple class, it seeks to insure that our students have the self control necessary for the future.  Through denial we will teach our students to better understand the value of what they have.
Theater Art’s and Stage Performance: Our students will learn to never shy away from a crowd, the will learn to enjoy any form of presentation as an opportunity to enrich themselves and provide enjoyment to those around them.
Pride Management: Pride is a vice, we seek to strip our students of their harmful pride through numerous self image ‘workshops’ in order the help our students appreciate what their true place is.
Equestrian Studies: We seek to help our students gain a better understanding of the anatomy and psychology behind caring for horses.
Canine Studies: : We seek to help our students gain a better understanding of the anatomy and psychology behind caring for all species of dogs.

APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
This is a letter from The Godric Academy of Young Adults, your particular skills and interests have caught the eye of our employee acquisition branch as a result you have been offered a seat on our staff, if interested please fill out the attached application form.
Name:
Sex: (We accept BOTH male and female Teachers, our program in some way requires both to run smoothly)
Ethnicity:
Physical Description: (Pictures appreciated but not required)
Short Biography: (at least a paragraph explaining how they got here, and who they are)
Position Requested:( See list below: no more than two positions on staff per character plz due to the availability of faculty vs. the availability of positions we will be placing our staff on a first come first serve basis, if you are needed to take up double duties you will be asked to, the option is yours of course)

The following is a list of staff positions both filled and open:
(FILLED) Headmaster:  Mr. Godric (UrbanZorro)
(OPEN)Female Teachers x3
(OPEN) Male Teachers x2: Mr. Gomez(UrbanZorro)
(FILLED) Chief of Security: Mr. Atradies(UrbanZorro)
(OPEN) Head Custodian(male or female position):
(OPEN) Stable Master/Mistress:
(OPEN) Kennel Master/Mistress:
(OPEN) Coach/Head of Physical Fitness Lessons:

(I’m playing 3 roles right now because they are essential ones, and need to be filled for the opening days to run smoothly, if you’d like the Chief of Security though I’d be happy to give it up, just let me know and we can discuss it some so that I can tell you what’s needed from him/her(if your female and want that position I’m open to the idea.) )
If after all this you’re still interested there will be a description of the school grounds itself as well as the class schedule and daily operation in a new post  in a few minutes. Just a warning I'm looking for the Head Master to teach Obediance 101. and Mr. Atradies to teach the Pride modification class other than that though its anyones game and 1st come 1st serve)
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

rahatngt

Kennel master (what would this involve, how you are seeing it, in case I'm mistaken) along with male student sounds good
I would post characters tomorrow.

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Pretty in Pink

Sign me up for a female student, of course!  *laughs*  And I"ll be back with the application.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP

NekoBoy89

I know you need female...but I am afraid I will be a little male...sorry. I want to stay male. XD I just need to make an application when I get the energy and inspiration to make it.

Chuukun

I'd play a female as well. Same as doreados, I'll be back later with an app. *still raiding right now*

MagicalPen

I'll hold off for now unless we get some females-playing-female-roles in this one (see my On/Offs).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Urbanzorro

Just for the record at this point we have approximately. Five female student characters, three male student characters, three male teachers, one Kennel Master, One Headmaster, and One security chief. These are all just what people have posted in replies/ messaged me it’s not final till you turn in an application ;)   Hopefully you do so, both I and Kitten are very eager to get this rp off the ground. If you know anyone you'd like to invite please feel free.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

NekoBoy89

We are very pleased that you have chosen to enroll your child in our illustrious Academy; please fill out this application form and mail it to our office for incoming students.
Name: Jacob Stevens
Sex: Male
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Physical Description: Jacob is a young man with an average body built, he is not all to thin and not all to big. Just as one would think of a strapping man in his age. His hair are of a messy blond color and the eyes are brightly blue with much energy inside of them. He dresses in normal teenage clothes like jeans and shirts. It changed from day to day when he feels like wearind...(not sure if the school has a uniform thing...but if it has...then he has that when at school)
Short Biography: Jacob was born as the first and only son of his parents who both are doctors, he always was a good son and they loved him much. It was long talk about sending him to a school when he was old enough, he have always been really bright and on the top off his classs since he started the school as a kid. Now with Jacob in the right age for his parents liking they helped him to a place at the Godric acadamy.
Classes Requested:
Obedience 101: Our basic course for both boys and girls, it is requested that all students take this course in order to gain perspective on their new surroundings, as well as to enhance their performance in all other classes.

Sensuality 315: It is a fact of life that the human form is capable of experiencing great things with the proper prompting. This class seeks to help our students learn to accept and embrace the inherent desires incased in their bodies.

Physical Fitness: A healthy body is essential to success in life, and we seek to help all our students keep their bodies in pristine condition though our own unique methods.

Oral Presentation: Most young men and women, lack the basic skills to use their moths effectively in any situation, taking action without thought or training. Oral Presentation seeks to fix this issue teaching students how to give excellent oral presentations to any and all members of society.

Male Sciences:  Our society has taught men to be competitive with one another, we seek to change this, to foster a atmosphere of ‘co-operation’ between our male students.

Self Enrichment through Self Control: SESC is a simple class, it seeks to insure that our students have the self control necessary for the future.  Through denial we will teach our students to better understand the value of what they have.

Theater Art’s and Stage Performance: Our students will learn to never shy away from a crowd, the will learn to enjoy any form of presentation as an opportunity to enrich themselves and provide enjoyment to those around them.

Pride Management: Pride is a vice, we seek to strip our students of their harmful pride through numerous self image ‘workshops’ in order the help our students appreciate what their true place is.

Canine Studies: : We seek to help our students gain a better understanding of the anatomy and psychology behind caring for all species of dogs.

hope that is a good application? XD

elenisil

I'll be a female student. Will get application in asap.

elen

Pretty in Pink

And the Apps.

Name: Jamie O'Grady
Sex: Female
Ethnicity: White (American)
Physical Description:
Short Biography: Jamie is the older of the twins, and put simply, the reason her parents enrolled her in Godric's is because she is, plain and simple, a bitch.  She doesn't care who she offends, so long as she has her say.  On top of this, she's slept with at least 50 different men in four years, and so her parents are at their wit's end.  They sent her to Godric's hoping it would make her a model citizen, but still willing to give them grandchildren.
Classes Requested: Obedience 101, Canine Studies, Pride Management, Self Enrichment through Self Control, Physical Fitness, Equestrian Studies
Any Lessons you wish your child NOT to receive: None

Name: Marie O'Grady
Ethnicity: White (American)
Physical Description:
Short Biography: Marie, on the other hand, is antisocial, reclusive, and doesn't go out much.  Nine times out of ten, when Jamie went to a party, Marie was at home in her room.  Her parents want her to have friends, but they think you can't really MAKE someone get friends.  So they sent her to Godric's as well, hoping that her time there would convince her that being a hermit would be rather boring.
Classes Requested: Obedience 101, Lesb Ed, Canine Studies, Oral Presentation, Sensuality 315, Theater Arts and Stage Performance

MagicalPen

Application for Teacher (only RP with females playing females)

Name: Drew Yerger
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Physical Description: 6'0" with an athletic, toned body as he likes to keep in shape. Dark hair and hazel eyes, no scars. Likes to keep his appearance looking clean and smar.

Short Biography: Drew had been a student here himself, following in the footsteps of his parents, so knows exactly what the school wishes to embue in its students, having been one himself. He was more then happy to accept a job as one of the teachers and has so much to give back to the school.

Position Requested: Male Teacher and/or Coach/Head of Physical Fitness

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

rick957

I'll have an application in today for a male teaching position.  I love the amount of thought you guys have already put into this.  :-)  Couple questions if you don't mind:

Like AngelOfDeath, I'm afraid I prefer to RP opposite female writers doing female characters ... I suppose in a group setting I would try to be a bit flexible about that, but that would be my main interest.  Am I right that there are only 2 females who will be playing females, so far? 

Also, I'm guessing from the dog and horse-related classes that there will be some bestiality involved?  I'm just curious because it's something I normally avoid, but I would be okay with it in the game as long as my character could stay out of it.

Urbanzorro

Yes their would be beastieality involved in the animal classes, if there are no teachers willing to take that on I'll field them. There is no reasion that your Character HAS to take part in it though. I just feel that keeping options open will help make it more fun. As far as the gender of players we do have two females playing females, perhaps we will get more perhaps not. If you would like to invite anyone feel free. Other than that I hope you decide to take part in thi rp.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

WhiteyChan

Name: Alex Cross
Physical description:

He's not skinny, but he's not fat either. There's not any flab on his body at all - but there's not that much muscle either. Lean would be a good word to describe him, even though at just 5'7" he's not the tallest guy around. He's not the strongest person alive, which is why he keeps out of fights wherever possible. In addition, he's attractive, but not in the traditional way. More like, attractive in a nerdy kind of way. He's pretty shy generally, at least to start with, which is one of the reasons his parents sent him to the school, to try and get more... extrovert. He's self-conscious about his appearance as well, thinking himself to be completely unattractive. Maybe someone can teach him otherwise? Intelligent to the point of genius, but hides it well.

Short Bio:

Raised by a pair of liberal parents, he was introduced at a young age to sexuality. As such, he never really fit in at any school he went to, and ended up becoming extremely introvert. Eventually, his parents realised that they were the reason he was like this - subjecting him to their open-mindedness changed him from what he would have been. Yes, he had inherited their open-mindedness when it came to sex, but it had made him self-conscious about his appearance, and shy around people - especially girls. In an attempt to remedy this, his parents packed him off the Godric's Academy of Young Adults - they had heard various rumours about what was taught there, and thought it would be good for Alex.

Classes Requested:

Obedience 101
Sensuality 315
Physical Fitness
Oral Presentation
SESC
Theatre Arts and Stage Performance
Pride Management

Any lessons you do not wish your child to receive:

Equestrian Studies
Canine Studies

elenisil

APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION:

Name: Reyna Morrisey
Physical Description:
  Height 5’5”
Weight 120 lbs
Long blonde hair, dark blue eyes, slender with long legs, heart shaped ass and 34C breasts.

Short Biography:
Reyna’s parents (both former students of Academy) have had nothing but trouble for the past year and a half from the formerly quiet, obedient and shy Reyna. The trouble began when she fell in with a bad group of kids, since then she has displayed a rebellious, argumentative, disobedient tendency. Stays out all night with her boyfriend, skips school and let her former straight A average drop to failing.

They hadn’t planned on sending her to the Academy preferring to train her at home, but these new developments have left them no option but to send her to the Academy in hopes of bringing out the best in her.

Classes Requested:

Obedience 101:

Sensuality 315:

Physical Fitness:

Lesb Ed:

Self Enrichment through Self Control:

Theater Art’s and Stage Performance:

Pride Management:

Equestrian Studies:

Canine Studies:

Krule

I'd be interested in playing a dominant male teacher, possibly the phys ed teacher, or the theator teacher.  And I don't care if the female students are played by male or female.  He would deal with male students in his class, but would only be interested in the females.

WhiteyChan

So - we need more female teachers now? xD

Chuukun

Name: Kanami Risuke
Ethnicity: Asian
Physical Description:

Height: 5'3"
Weight: 97 lbs.
Measurements: 28B-24-32
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Black
Blood group: AB+

Short Biography:
In short, Kanami is what would be considered a straight A-student. She is the kind of person who would be likely elected class rep. Polite, soft-spoken and well-mannered, is the pride of her family. Since she is also quite studious, her parents adore her and pampered her. Thus, she led a rather sheltered life. Booksmart yet naive and gullible, is the kind of person that is easily taken advantage of.

Kanami also doesn't get irony and sarcasm in most of the times. Unless something obviously violates common sense, she will be at least giving it some thought. Since her usually rational ways of thinking, she doesn't laugh often. This is not because she is not with humour, but rather than that, most of the times she simply doesn't get the joke.

Kanami too loves her family and, in an attempt to repay them for the trust in her, does her best to excel at her studies. So, she takes school very seriously and usually bothers with little else besides school. Her parents, overjoyed at the prospect that the school was promising them, paid the tuition fee and sent their daughter off to this school, hoping to help their little genius to grow even further.

Classes Requested: Obedience 101; Sensuality 315; Lesb Ed; Physical Fitness; Oral Presentation; Self Enrichment through Self Control; Theater Art’s and Stage Performance; Pride Management; Canine Studies; Equestrian Studies

Any Lessons you wish your child NOT to receive: -

Urbanzorro

Name: Mr. Godric
Ethnicity:  White(Easter European)
Physical Description: 5foot11 with short cropped blond hair, Godric has kept himself in excellent shape throughout his life, he keeps his hair short in a semi military cut. His body is chiseled and strong. He can easily out run, fight, or work men half his age. He has been known to use his imposing body to convince others into doing his will.
Short Bio:  Having graduated from the academy as a child, top of his class no less, it was quite an honor when at the age of 29 Godric was invited to become the academy’s new headmaster. He took on this responsibility with great tenacity and since he has taken the reins the school has seen a figurative golden age of success. In taking with tradition Godric gave up his born name and took on the name of the original founder of the academy his personal records were locked in the school’s vault unavailable to any but those he chose to show them to. He is known to be a bit of a sadist at times, enjoying having a feeling of power over others. Those whom he takes a special interest in are considered both lucky and cursed. 
Position: Headmaster.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

Name: Paul Atradies
Ethnicity:  White(English/Italian)
Physical Description: 5foot7 Paul’s hair has gone prematurely white in order to counter this and keep himself from looking like an old man he keeps it cropped extremely short, in a tight buzz cut. His body is extremely strong. He keeps himself in even better shape than Godric in order to be proficient at his job.
Short Bio:  Paul graduated in the same class as Godric, he was not in the upper echelon of his class but he did learn his lesions well, he has always shown himself to be remarkably strong and as a side effect of this he has a tendency to see physical power as the answer to everything. He was always good friends with Godric and was his natural choice when looking for a security chief. Both men trust each other totally. Paul gains an immense pleasure from watching others suffer and is never shy about indulging himself.
Position: Security Cheif.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Pretty in Pink

*calls dibs on the Self Control teacher*

Urbanzorro

Name: Jose Gomez
Ethnicity:  Hispanic
Physical Description: 5foot10 Jose has VERY broad shoulders (a remnant of years playing football) and a strong deep voice. His hair is jet black, as is his beard. He has been known to box some of the older male students simply to keep his reflexes fast.  While not quite as graceful as others he is not to be considered a klutz and has been known to surprise people who consider him just a lumbering giant.
Short Bio:  Jose has always been a kind soul deep down, he tends to be a bit softer with those students who he takes for private studies after normal classes have ceased, that having been said he is extremely rough during class time. He jokingly says that it’s because he’s a Gemini and therefore a bit bi-polar in the first place. He possesses an inert talent for seeing into people, and instinctually knowing what will get under their shells as a result of that he was a natural pick for Pride Management
Position: Teacher (Pride Management)

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Pretty in Pink

Name: Serenity Lynn Graham
Ethnicity: Japanese
Physical Description:
Short Biography: Serenity was a student at Godric's herself.  She was Mr. Godric's best student while here, and now she teaches, the one class that she liked the LEAST while at Godric's: Self Enrichment through Self Control.

It's said, by older students here at the school, that she rules the class with an iron hand.  Or should we say an iron ruler?  She doesn't tolerate any loss of control in her class, and punishes those that do so WITHOUT FAIL.
Position Requested: Self Control Teacher

rahatngt

Wonder how she punishes the offender :)

Urbanzorro

Just a status update as far how many are going to play, I've only listed those who have already submittied an application. We have an extra male student, an extra male teacher(perhaps two I'm not absolutly sure), and a few other notices of interest. But they have not been confirmed with an app yet so they arn't included in this list ;) hope you all keep those apps coming in, we should be starting the actual thread later once a few last details get done up (and I post up a basic discription of the school and school day).

(FILLED) Headmaster:  Mr. Godric (UrbanZorro)
(OPEN)Female Teachers x2(left open): Serinity(Doreados)
(OPEN) Male Teachers x2(left open): Mr. Gomez(UrbanZorro)
(FILLED) Chief of Security: Mr. Atradies(UrbanZorro)
(OPEN) Head Custodian(male or female position):
(OPEN) Stable Master/Mistress:
(OPEN) Kennel Master/Mistress:
(OPEN) Coach/Head of Physical Fitness Lessons:
(FILLED)Counselor: Mr. Simon(Angel of Death)
Student(Male) 2
Student(Female) 4

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

Dearest Students and Faculty: The school’s curriculum schedule is as follows,

There will be classes held every day excluding special holidays.

A day
6:00 AM Obedience 101
7:00 AM Sensuality 315
8:00 AM Physical Fitness
9:00 AM Lesb ed/ Male Studies
10:00 AM Canine Studies
11:00 AM Pride Management
12:00 Noon Lunch
1:00 PM Theater
2:00 PM SESC
3:00 PM Equestrian Studies
4:00 PM Oral Presentation
5:00 PM- 6:00 AM: individual student time
Any students who do not have class at the assigned time will be given a free period to do with as they see fit.
(Class periods will Last 1 day In Real Time. Free time will last 2 days. Therefore each class day will be two weeks In Real Time. I’m about to start work on the initial post will place the link when it is done.) 

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Yrhill

Name:Cathy Brian
Physical Description: Short red hair, blue eyes, and freckles dusting her nose and cheeks. she has a round face and athletic built and is just starting to get the curves of a woman. 

Short Biography: Cathy is a bit of a brat. She is the type of girl who will climb the tree in a skirt not thinking of the thrill she is giving the boy below. She see nothing wrong with catching frogs, fighting with boys, etc. A regular Tom boy. Her mother died when she was little.
Her Stepfather loves her but didn't know how to teach her to be a woman. Her Stepfather heard about the Godric's Academy of Young Adults and thought that is what might tame his little girl into a woman.

Classes Requested: Obedience 101,Sensuality 315, Physical Fitness,Oral Presentation,Self Enrichment through Self Control,Theater Art's and Stage Performance,Pride Management     

Any Lessons you wish your child NOT to receive: Lesb Ed, Equestrian Studies, Canine Studies

thewhitedusk

APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION

Name: Amber Brown
Sex:  Female
Physical description:

Her hair is dyed white, with streaks of blue.  She has an ample sized chest and ass, her breasts about being the size of a Dcup, her ass round and firm.  She normally wears dark clothing, as well as dark makeup.
Short Biography:  Amber is a trouble child back home. Ever since the age of seven she has been getting in trouble.  She starts fires, robs stores, skips school, even does drugs.  Her parents finally got tired of it and decided to ship her away, hoping the school can tame her.  Despite all she has done though, she has remained a virgin.
Classes Requested:
Obedience 101
Lesb Ed
SESC
Pride Management
Equestrian Studies
Canine Studies
((open to all though ^^))
Any lessons you wish for your child not to receive:  None

Krule

Teacher

Name: Morgan Alex Tellus
Discription:

Classes: Physcial Education, Sensuality, Theator

Tall, powerful, dominant, he enjoys the classes he teaches, while he prefers to spend his time with the girls, he does insure that the boys get some of his time and teaching, and for one on one instruction he only takes the girls.  To clarify, misbehavior in his class would get a boy bent over a stool and paddled, a girl would be taken across his lap and spanked.  He's physically fit, a knowlagable martial artist, with a love for the arts and music.   He enjoys making his students do things they find somewhat embaressing and humiliating, and has something of a taste for voyerism.

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

rahatngt

Student
Name: Adam Bark
Physical appearance: He is tall, 5'9 in height with a tall lanky body, handsome face, dark blond hair with green eyes.

Biography: Regardless of his apparent attractiveness with the females of the species he is quite shy in reality and have a very limited experience sexually. His outward appearance is quite cocky and confident so its generally hard to realize.

Class requested:
Obedience 101, Sensuality 315, Physical Fitness, Canine Studies
Pride Management, Theater, SESC, Oral Presentation

Any lessons you wish for your child not to receive: None

rahatngt

Teacher
Name: Rafael Anderson
Physical Appearance: He is quite the heavy looking guy. Toned muscle in a 6'1" frame, dark hair, sharp angled face often with stubble gave him a rugged look.

Short Bio: He had dominating personality and have a certain way the canines to make them do all sorts of interesting thing with them specially for the girls.

Position: Interested in "Canine Studies"
[May need help with what you are thinking as the content :) ]

CurvyKitten

Name: Lily Collen
Ethnicity:
Physical Description: ((no 162 tattoo tho no marks on her body at all))
Short Biography: Lily was young and beyond stunburn, her parents lost for words when it came to her and her behavior. Sneaking out, getting into clubs, drinking, She acted as if she was 21 not 16. He grades we amazing so stupid was never an issue, but for Lily life was something you grabbed holed of and road for all it was worth. Her parents never seemed to get that. Always wanting her to fallow in there footsteps. She knew she was meant for more. Hoping to calm her spirit and gain control over her they sent her here. Hoping they would get back a good little girl they always wanted....hopfully that won't backfire.
Classes Requested: Obedience 101
Sensuality 315:
Physical Fitness:
Lesb Ed:
Oral Presentation:
Self Enrichment through Self Control
Theater Art's and Stage Performance
Canine Studies
Any Lessons you wish your child NOT to receive( Place for limits)

Pretty in Pink

Name: Ian Green
Ethnicity: Caucasian (White)
Physical Description: Eyes storm-colored, hair the color of windtossed sand that's picked up actual dirt, and skin that looks like he's seen too little sun completely contrast to the arrogant, self-centered, hard-headed attitude that this man bears.  His clothes are always comfortably worn, and he never seems to really take anything seriously.
Short Biography: Drugs?  Name one, and he's done it.  Theft?  Been there.  Grand Theft Auto?  Done that.  Armed Robbery?  Got the t-shirt.  His life until now has been breaking EVERY rule, not caring about the consequences.  In the interest of keeping her only son out of prison, his mother, who raised him alone, sent him to Godric's, sending a second letter along to the Headmaster, asking him to take special care of her son.
Classes Requested:

Chuukun

This is a letter from The Godric Academy of Young Adults, your particular skills and interests have caught the eye of our employee acquisition branch as a result you have been offered a seat on our staff, if interested please fill out the attached application form.

Name: Sarah Livingston
Ethnicity: Afro-American

Physical Description:

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 109 lbs.
Measurements: 35D-26-34
Hair color: Black with brown highlights
Eye color: Golden
Blood group: A-

Short Biography:
Sarah graduated from Godrics school in the same year as Serenity did. While the two of them did not get along quite as well due to their differing personalities, now they are colleagues.

While not exactly an ace student, Sarah enjoyed the lectures, but one in particular that she has chosen to pursue now: Lesb Ed. And while the school has successfully shaped her into an open bisexual, she still is more inclined towards her own sex. At every possible opportunity, she will try to hit on Serenity, just for the fun of it.

During her stay in the school, Sarah mostly enjoyed the classes, but she was noted for a latent tardiness. She would almost never arrive in time. Fortunately for her, the collars were a new invention and she just got away with whippings, who did little to cure her of her tendency to wake up too late.

Thus, she is a lot more lenient when dealing with her students and does not use the collars often unless it is absolutely required. Even so, she is more of a masochist at heart than a sadist.

Position Requested: Lesb Ed

Urbanzorro

Classes taken.

Obediance = UrbanZorro
Sensuality= Morgan
Physical Fitness=Morgan
LesbEd=Chuukun
SESC=doridos
Oral Presentation=doridos
Male Science= UrbanZorro
Theater Arts= Morgan
Pride Management=doridos
Equestrian studies= Urban Zorro
Canine Studies=Rahatngt

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Pretty in Pink

Doing this to help out Urban.

Attending
ALL STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND OBEDIENCE 101!  NO EXCEPTIONS!!
Jacob Stevens
Jamie O'Grady
Marie O'Grady
Alex Cross
Reyna Morrisey
Kanami Risuke
Cathy Brian
Amber Brown
Adam Bark
Lily Collen
Ian Green
Christopher Pike

Free
N/A

Attending
Jacob Stevens
Marie O'Grady
Alex Cross
Reyna Morrisey
Kanami Risuke
Cathy Brian
Adam Bark
Lily Collen
Ian Green
Christopher Pike

Free
Jamie O'Grady
Amber Brown

Attending
Jacob Stevens
Jamie O'Grady
Alex Cross
Reyna Morrisey
Kanami Risuke
Cathy Brian
Adam Bark
Lily Collen
Ian Green
Christopher Pike

Free
Marie O'Grady
Amber Brown

9:00 AM Lesb ed
Attending
Marie O'Grady
Reyna Morrisey
Kanami Risuke
Amber Brown
Lily Collen

Free
Jacob Stevens
Jamie O'Grady
Alex Cross
Cathy Brian
Adam Bark
Ian Green
Christopher Pike

9:00 AM Male Studies
Attending
Jacob Stevens
Ian Green
Christopher Pike

Free
Jamie O'Grady
Marie O'Grady
Alex Cross
Reyna Morrisey
Kanami Risuke
Cathy Brian
Amber Brown
Adam Bark
Lily Collen

Attending
Jacob Stevens
Jamie O'Grady
Reyna Morrisey
Kanami Risuke
Amber Brown
Lily Collen
Ian Green
Christopher Pike

Free
Marie O'Grady
Alex Cross
Cathy Brian

Attending
Jacob Stevens
Jamie O'Grady
Alex Cross
Reyna Morrisey
Kanami Risuke
Cathy Brian
Amber Brown
Adam Bark
Ian Green
Christopher Pike

Free
Marie O'Grady
Lily Collen

Attending
Jacob Stevens
Marie O'Grady
Alex Cross
Reyna Morrisey
Kanami Risuke
Cathy Brian
Adam Bark
Lily Collen
Ian Green
Christopher Pike

Free
Jamie O'Grady
Amber Brown

Attending
Jacob Stevens
Jamie O'Grady
Alex Cross
Reyna Morrisey
Kanami Risuke
Cathy Brian
Amber Brown
Adam Bark
Lily Collen
Ian Green
Christopher Pike

Free
Marie O'Grady

Attending
Jamie O'Grady
Marie O'Grady
Reyna Morrisey
Kanami Risuke
Amber Brown
Christopher Pike

Free
Jacob Stevens
Alex Cross
Cathy Brian
Adam Bark
Lily Collen
Ian Green

Attending
Jacob Stevens
Marie O'Grady
Alex Cross
Kanami Risuke
Adam Bark
Lily Collen
Ian Green
Christopher Pike

Free
Jamie O'Grady
Reyna Morrisey
Cathy Brian
Amber Brown

Saku

Name:
Christopher Pike
Sex:
Male
Ethnicity:
Caucasian (White)
Physical Description:
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b55/Dougner/Billy%20Pix/josh_duhamel.jpg
(My photobucket is not working it has this weird uploading thing now that I can't figure out how to use and I can't get my imageshack to do anything either. It won't log me in and I asked for password to be mailed to me but they haven't done it yet so I'm temporarily going to use this one that I found on google. Mostly I won't be using pictures, I'll just do posts xD)
Short Biography:
Christopher (17) has a slightly older twin brother Daniel, (17) who is a complete ass and is pretty much a delinquent, always starting fights and proving that he is 'manly'. Daniel is even rumored to possibly be joining a bike gang sometime in the near future but nothing has been proven yet. Christopher on the other hand is a shy, quiet teenager and gets good grades compared to Daniel's nonexistent grades and is pretty much a fairly decent person. Despite the fact that Christopher and Daniel are incredibly different in personality (But the same in looks) they are still brothers and they look out for one another no matter what happens. Daniel would do anything for Christopher and likewise. This was where the trouble started. Their parents decided that Daniel was a hopeless cause and enrolled him in Godric's Academy of Young Adults but Daniel didn't want to go and decided he would run away instead and join that biker's gang. Christopher didn't approve of the gang for he knew that on his own Daniel could be somewhat reckless but safe for the most part but in a gang there was more of a chance he would die. So Christopher offered to exchange positions. He would go to Godric's Academy as Daniel while Daniel pretended to be Christopher. He could still keep the life he'd been living as long as he didn't join any sort of gang and he had to swear this, after some consideration Daniel agreed. And Christopher pretended to be Daniel and was sent off to the Academy by their parents.
Classes Requested:
Obedience 101
Sensuality 315
Physical Fitness
Oral Presentation
Male Sciences
Theater Art’s and Stage Performance
Pride Management
Equestrian Studies
Canine Studies

Any Lessons you wish your child NOT to receive (Place for limits):
None.

((When he first enters his name will be listed as Daniel Pike. But eventually I'm hoping that Christopher accidentally tells someone who he really is and his name will be changed to Christopher Pike on the rosters. If that's okay with you two - CurvyKitten & Urbanzorro?))
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Urbanzorro

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Josietta

I'd love to join your group but it looks pretty full and I think maybe i'd have an issue keeping with that many posters. Great concept though!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

CurvyKitten

Name:Kaylea Moon
Sex:Female
Physical Description: 
Short Biography: Kaylea Moon or Ms.Moon her studant will call her, is the newest and youngest teacher on the payroll. But NEVER underestimate her, or what she can do. She is by far a lover, it is what she does best. Being one of Godric past studants he called upon her and "tested" to see if she could handle what he had in mind for her. And to say the least she past. Strict, sexy, sexual, pleas er, if you're her student she take charge but if your her lover...she is equal or if you can take control then she loves it and she is the perfect pet.She is good at what she does depends on what level your at and if you can keep up. She is smart far beyond what she let people think.Being very well educated, her parents and Godric saw to that. Being able to speak several languages, dance, sing, write... All of which she using to seduce, teach, please, those around her.
Position Requested:( Oral Presentation 

thewhitedusk

Name:  Cindy Adams
Physical Description:

Cindy is slightly tall for a woman, her hair kept back in a ponytail.  It is not often you come across her without a cigarette in her mouth.  She has glasses, but refuses to wear them, preferring the contacts, even though they exaggerate the green in her eyes.  When she does wear them, they are thin rimmed, the frames a deep scarlet.
Short Biography:  Cindy was always a science wizz, loving biology.  As a teenager, she was sent to Godric's school to try to get her to open up more, which she did.  Once she graduated she went to school to study to become a doctor, but got kicked out after abusing patients when she was studying at a clinic.  "They wouldnt listen to the directions I told them, so they needed to be disciplined."  She told the reporter who decided to make a story out of it.  Soon following her expulsion she got a letter from Godric asking her to be the new nurse at his academy.  She gladly accepted.
Position Requested: Nurse, Gym Teacher

Urbanzorro

Godric’s Academy Bids Welcome to This Year’s Preferoti!

Name
History
Favorite Teacher
Reason for Returning

The Preferorti also known as the trustees are students from last year who have returned to continue their studies, they fill in the position of teachers aids/ personal pets for the teaching staff.  Their authority over the underclassmen is given and taken by the teachers, no trustee can ever stand up to a teacher, just as no student may stand up to a trustee. Trustee’s are assigned to a specific teacher who may use or abuse them any way they see fit, at the same time they are under that teachers protection and tutelage, or lack of protection if that is the case. Teachers select their trustee’s not the other way around.  Each teacher is allowed up to 2 trustees The trustee’s sleep in their teacher’s rooms and alternate nights as the dorm mother/father of the male and female dorms insuring order when no teachers are around.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Pretty in Pink

Name: James 'Jamie' Gray
Looks:

History: Always the model child, James is a bit of an oddity at Godric's, as he wasn't sent here because he was out of control, or needed to be broken down. Rather he was sent here because his parents were here as teens, and they wanted him to experience what they experienced. Other than a case of mild asthma, he's perfectly healthy, and obedient towards authority figures to a T.
Favorite Teacher: Not really a teacher, but...  Cindy Adams
Reason for Returning: Not necessarily returning.  Awarded Perfertori status due to generous donations to Godric's Academy

Name: Carrie Greenwood
Looks

History: Carrie attended Godric's back when she was 14, when she was into drugs, gangs, and sex.  Her first meeting with Mr. Godric didn't go well, as it wound up with her in his dungeon, a solid steel dildo in her vagina, with the end held in his hand, which was covered by his electric glove.

Needless to say, this instilled a healthy respect in her for the man, and she took his lessons to heart, quickly rising to become his favorite in her class.  Of course, she still had times where she butted heads with him, and there pretty much isn't ANY of his punishments that she hasn't endured, aside from ones he has just come up with recently.
Favorite Teacher: Mr. Godric
Reason for Returning: She wanted to come back and be a part of the school that made her what she is today.

thewhitedusk

PREFERATI

Name: Damian Parker
Looks:

History:  Damian came to the school two yearsbefore as snotty rich boy.  He didnt listen to his parents, threw parties, did bad in school, and even ran away from home once, but came back because he missed his money.
Favorite Teacher: Serenity Graham
Reason for returning:  Damian missed the school after a year of being back in high school.  He begged his parents to let him return.

PREFERATI

Name: Jessica Mcbride
Looks:

History: Jessica was your usual spoiled brat.  She wanted everything handed to her, payed her teachers off for good grades, payed the smart kids to do homework.  Every guy wanted her for her money.  A year ago she was sent to Godric's Academy.
Favorite Teacher: Jack Harkeness
Reason for returning:  She came back home, and returned to being a spoiled brat, so her parents are sending her again, hoping they will be harder on her this time.

Urbanzorro

Name: Dr. Tarkasian
Ethnicity: Eastern European
Physical description:

Brief Bio: Once a well respected surgeon Tarkasian or ‘Tark” as his friends used to call him, when he had friends,  had the easy life, he loved his work and was amazing at it. But that wasn’t enough he needed to go down in history. This need drove him to become more and more desperate as the years went by, eventually shrugging off the restrictions that society placed on him.  He began human trials for several experimental drugs and vaccines he was cooking up. Even worse he did it without the knowledge of his ‘lab rats’, eventually he was caught and his license revoked. He was to be placed in jail but made a run for the border. Just outside of Eagle Pass(a border town in Texas) he was caught, not by the law but by Godric. Rather than taken to the authorities he was offered a deal…that he never even considered turning down. He now works as the schools Emergency surgeon handling anything the nurse can’t and overseeing all the drug mixtures placed in the food for the students.  When not needed he is always in his lab, working on experimental cures, test subjects for which are never in short supply thanks to Godric’s connections with a certain South American prison.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Urbanzorro on August 20, 2009, 11:29:30 PM
Godric’s Academy Bids Welcome to This Year's Preferoti!

Name Scarlet O'Connell
Age 18
Looks

History she was sent here being a wild party child, lost to sex and drugs. She loves to sing and dancing, a true artist when you get past her outer layers. She was more then set straight by godric and the staff and focused her talents else where
Favorite Teacher.Morgan Alex Tellus
Reason for Returning she missed her life here, and wanted to return to finish her classes and her training. And hopfully get back in touch with her favorite teacher.

Name Dean Matherson
Age 17
Looks
History He came to the school becuase he was a cocky spoiled brat, a teenage sex machine that would love and leave them. He was giving his parents and his family name a reputation that couldn't take any more so they sent him here.
Favorite Teacher
Reason for Returning After leaving for a short time he was a model son. But he secretly missed it here so he wasn't back to his old ways to get sent back here and now that he's back he happy and cockier then ever.

Urbanzorro

Name: Will Birkin
Ethnicity: American (British Decent)
Physical description:

Brief Bio: Always an eager student he excelled in all his classes taking quite a taste to all the activities that took place at the Academy.  He went their when he was just 14 but begged his parents to send him back. They refused it not wanting him to turn into a total sexual deviant. As soon as he turned 18 he left the house and applied for position as a preferarti. He was a bit older than usual, and it had been a while but Godric could see a bit of potential in him and decided another year wouldn’t hurt the boy. He was Will was eager to learn, and to have quite a bit of FUN doing it.
Favorite Teacher: All of them honestly
Reason for Returning: Enjoy another year, and hopefully get a position on the staff in the future.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Adrenalynn

I'll be a female student. I'll send in application as soon as I can!

WhiteyChan

I think I may have to leave the RP... I never get a chance to post in the topic when most of the stuff is actually happening, and as such, my character is rapidly becoming part of the furniture and not much more...

CurvyKitten

I understand, It sucks to lose you all the same.

WhiteyChan

Hey, I said I may leave, not that I am leaving. XD I'm gonna stick with it for a bit and see if anything changes, but, yeah...

CurvyKitten

nods and huggles~ hopefully we can work something out. We are trying to work it so there is something going on, on more regular hours lol so if you do try and stick it out we are trying to work it out.

WhiteyChan

I'm sure you are trying to work something out, I have faith in GM's, which is why I am sticking around :-)

Saku

Is this RP up yet? I keep checking the thread but don't see an update anywhere that lists there being an IC thread or an OOC thread. When do you think you'll be getting this out?
I'm back!

Saku

Wow. I didn't know it was already up and going for so long. I'm lost... how come the link wasn't posted up in the thread and why didn't anyone PM me? I'm not entirely sure what to do now... it seems as though I've already missed a lot and I don't like coming in the middle of things...

Anyone want to fill me in on how the classes work? Is there a certain section for each class? Like a thread for each particular class so that it doesn't get all combined in one thread and confusing?
I'm back!

WhiteyChan

Don't worry. I'm pretty confused as well. I tend to miss all of the important bits and post once or twice when nothing is happening. If you read through the main topic and this one, then you should get everything. Not a lot is happening, to be honest xD

And, it was posted here, on the second page, about halfway down. Also, links are on the first page, in the OP

Chuukun

well, there will be a thread for each class... once we have our own subforum. So, for now, we're mainly in the one thread, but we have a private side-threat for the students and one for the teachers going as well.

CurvyKitten

Right now that classes just go in the odered that they fall in.
Attending
ALL STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND OBEDIENCE 101!  NO EXCEPTIONS!!
Jacob Stevens
Jamie O'Grady
Marie O'Grady
Alex Cross
Reyna Morrisey
Kanami Risuke
Cathy Brian
Amber Brown
Adam Bark
Lily Collen
Ian Green
Christopher Pike

Free
N/A

Attending
Jacob Stevens
Marie O'Grady
Alex Cross
Reyna Morrisey
Kanami Risuke
Cathy Brian
Adam Bark
Lily Collen
Ian Green
Christopher Pike

Free
Jamie O'Grady
Amber Brown

Attending
Jacob Stevens
Jamie O'Grady
Alex Cross
Reyna Morrisey
Kanami Risuke
Cathy Brian
Adam Bark
Lily Collen
Ian Green
Christopher Pike

Free
Marie O'Grady
Amber Brown

9:00 AM Lesb ed
Attending
Marie O'Grady
Reyna Morrisey
Kanami Risuke
Amber Brown
Lily Collen

Free
Jacob Stevens
Jamie O'Grady
Alex Cross
Cathy Brian
Adam Bark
Ian Green
Christopher Pike

9:00 AM Male Studies
Attending
Jacob Stevens
Ian Green
Christopher Pike

Free
Jamie O'Grady
Marie O'Grady
Alex Cross
Reyna Morrisey
Kanami Risuke
Cathy Brian
Amber Brown
Adam Bark
Lily Collen

Attending
Jacob Stevens
Jamie O'Grady
Reyna Morrisey
Kanami Risuke
Amber Brown
Lily Collen
Ian Green
Christopher Pike

Free
Marie O'Grady
Alex Cross
Cathy Brian

Attending
Jacob Stevens
Jamie O'Grady
Alex Cross
Reyna Morrisey
Kanami Risuke
Cathy Brian
Amber Brown
Adam Bark
Ian Green
Christopher Pike

Free
Marie O'Grady
Lily Collen

Attending
Jacob Stevens
Marie O'Grady
Alex Cross
Reyna Morrisey
Kanami Risuke
Cathy Brian
Adam Bark
Lily Collen
Ian Green
Christopher Pike

Free
Jamie O'Grady
Amber Brown

Attending
Jacob Stevens
Jamie O'Grady
Alex Cross
Reyna Morrisey
Kanami Risuke
Cathy Brian
Amber Brown
Adam Bark
Lily Collen
Ian Green
Christopher Pike

Free
Marie O'Grady

Attending
Jamie O'Grady
Marie O'Grady
Reyna Morrisey
Kanami Risuke
Amber Brown
Christopher Pike

Free
Jacob Stevens
Alex Cross
Cathy Brian
Adam Bark
Lily Collen
Ian Green

Attending
Jacob Stevens
Marie O'Grady
Alex Cross
Kanami Risuke
Adam Bark
Lily Collen
Ian Green
Christopher Pike

Free
Jamie O'Grady
Reyna Morrisey
Cathy Brian
Amber Brown

once we get the ability to Fourth divide the classes we will do just that. As for now you find you r name and get to your class, We are at PE as of yet. I'm very sorry for not putting the thread in a better place it was posted just in the middle and not at the top where people didn't have to search for it. The thread grew so fast in just two days. Were very proud of it and would love it if you would still be a part of it.

Saku

O.O I missed the link ; ; but I see it now. Hmmm, well it's 10:00AM now so we should be in Canine Studies? But you say we're in P.E. How do I tell what class is going on if it's not real time? *laughs* and how long do we know P.E. goes on for? Also can I just show up at the class and then someone realizes I haven't been properly outfitted yet?
I'm back!

WhiteyChan

I think, its like, every class lasts 24 real-time hours, although its only an hour in the RP.

Saku

Quote from: Whitey on August 21, 2009, 09:06:05 AM
I think, its like, every class lasts 24 real-time hours, although its only an hour in the RP.

Okay so if today is P.E. that means tomorrow will be the start of Lesbian Education class? And if you're not in that class then you get free period and can do whatever you want on the grounds?

Maybe I should enter at that point so that I'm not lost xD
I'm back!

WhiteyChan

CurvyKitten

I'm sorry for the confusion, I truly am we are working out the bugs still. It is only day three of the thread even if it doesn't appear that way. We are working on the schedule and the classes as we speak.

sinera

A late student - her parents understand that even though it's their fault she's late in arriving, she may be punished...

Name: Keiko Thomas
Sex: F
Ethnicity: Japanese-American
Physical Description: 5'3", 99#, looks typically Japanese (Brown hair, Brown skin, Brown eyes)
Short Biography: Keiko is the only daughter of a mixed-marriage. Her father, James Thomas was stationed on Okinawa when he met Ami Adachi, an orphan who had turned to prostitution to support herself. James had been an outstanding student and had always intended to send his children to the academy. Unfortunately, when Keiko was born, complications made it impossible for Ami to have any other children. Ami and James never let Keiko forget that it was her fault there wasn't a boy to carry on the Thomas heritage.

Because of this Keiko has a very low self-esteem. Although she is a lovely girl she has never had a date, and knows very little about her own body, except what she's been taught in school. She's very quiet, not a trouble-maker and doesn't understand why her parents have sent her to the academy.

Classes Requested: Please place Keiko in any classes you feel would help her with her self-esteem and sexuality issues. Her mother would like for her to be a good wife to whatever man her father chooses for her. (basically put her anywhere you need an extra body)

Any Lessons you wish your child NOT to receive None.

-----MODIFIED-----

After conferring with the Headmaster, Keiko's father has signed her up for the following classes:

Obedience 101
Sensuality 315
Physical Fitness
Lesb Ed
Oral Presentation
SESC
Theater
Pride Management
Equestrian studies
Canine Studies
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Urbanzorro

yes welcome :) we are ALWAYS eager to accept newcomers.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Josietta

Name:  Elizabeth Hammonds

Ethnicity:  Caucasian (British)

Physical Description:

Standing at an smaller 5’4”, she carries herself as if she owned the world, being daddy’s little princess through and through.  Her long raven colored locks fall at her mid-back in a straight silken curtain, and her eyes are a stormy blue almost always outlined and more pronounced with eyeliner as dark as her hair. Her creamy ivory skin is flawless  giving a look of perfection to the would be princess’ heart shaped face. She has a slender but ample form, with gently rounded and pert breasts of moderate size, some would call it a handful. Her hips have a slight curve and her heart shaped bottom fits well in her low riding dark denim jeans. She prefers to wear all the latest fashions, usually sweaters or tshirts paired with a pleated or pencil skirt and a pair of ballet flats or wedge heels. She is never caught without a simple silver ring with a sapphire diamond set within it, that she wears on her right middle finger.

Short Biography:

Elizabeth comes from a very wealthy noble family. Her heritage going back to a Duke and Duchess in Upper London, and to this day they held an air of sophistication and refinement. Her father was part of parliament and her mother was a housewife and mother of four. This young woman was the youngest child and most spoiled it seemed. Her father would give her anything she wished, whereas her mother would just as soon send her away to a boarding school abroad. Elizabeth always expected the best and would not settle for anything less than just that. Her mother decided at the near adult age of seventeen, it was high time Elizabeth started to make something of herself. Her mother having been in various boarding schools throughout her life found a new alternative school of discipline and obedience. Being an advocate of alternative lifestyles and medicine, she felt this was perfect for her little girl, not to mention it would give her more time to spend with the ton.  Elizabeth’s father had no idea the girl was being sent until she had been shipped off and was gone; Her mother felt it was for the best as he would cave in and not make the young “princess” attend, so to prevent the hindrance she would explain to him later about a upstanding boarding school for nobility (something this place did not exactly cater to, she thought).  Elizabeth is not happy to be here and when given the chance will throw around her sense of royalty to gain whatever she wants.

Classes Requested:

Obedience 101
Pride Management
Oral Presentation
Lesb Ed
Physical Fitness
SESC

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Risa

Hm...is it too late to add more people?

Chuukun

not really, we still have people arriving late. Just be mindful that you will get punished for that transgression =D

Risa

Chuukun

sure it has. It might seem a tad confusing, but that'll clear up soon.

Risa

Name: Elana Henderson
Ethnicity: British
Physical Description:

Short Biography: Elana's the kind of girl who usually keeps to herself unless it's her business. Can be rather cold sometimes, she doesn't have many close friends. That's not to say that she's specifically submissive...or to say that she's specifically dominate. Rather, she can be quite the switch. Her nature usually changes with her mood. Her parents found that it might be a good idea to send her to Godric's Academy of Young Adults, to be morphed into the perfect sub she ought to be.
Classes Requested:
-Obedience 101
-Sensuality 315
-Physical Fitness
-Lesb. Ed
-Oral Presentation
-SESC
-Pride Management
Any Lessons you wish your child NOT to receive:
-Canine Studies
-Equestrian Studies

Urbanzorro

just for the sake of repetaivness THERE WILL ALWAYS BE ROOM :) (not in a yelling tone just in a let everyone know tone ;) we love ya all and want as many as possible)

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Urbanzorro

Name: Horus Harkeness
Ethnicity: American(mixed Native American and European decent)
Physical Description:

Short Bio:
Harkeness unlike most of the staff was never a student at Godric’s in fact he never even received any education after High school. He was a happy young man, very eager to make a name for himself, and very patriotic. He volunteered for service in the U.S. Army. Joining the special forces where he preformed several black opps missions. The things he was forced to see and do have lived with him ever since.  He came back a tired, empty man. That is when he was found by an old childhood friend, Paul. Paul offered him a very unique position that frankly Harkeness couldn’t pass up he never felt any emotional connection with anyone after being in the service…until last year when he found himself infatuated with a specific student, unable to express himself, or even come close to doing so he never told her his thoughts, and in many ways has been regretting that mistake ever since. 

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

WhiteyChan

Right, well... I'm gonna have to leave the RP. It was fun but I just miss way too much. See you all around the site sometime!

purple haze

Hi I would like to play a female student. Hope I'm not too late.

Name: Leena Roquelaure
Ethnicity: White, European
Physical Description:
Short Biography: Leena was from a rich family of minor nobility, but recently her family has gone bankrupt. An offer was put up for her to attend Godric's school, and upon graduation to work for the benefactor, who would then help her parents out of their financial crisis.
Leena has been sheltered all her life and has thus developed a very sensitive and quiet nature. She has never had a boyfriend and spends her free time doing art. Reluctant at first to leave home to attend the school, she does so to help her parents, not knowing what to expect...
Classes Requested: Everything

Josietta

All the threads are locked?  I'm getting really confused here too. The thread has gone through 4 pages since I posted and its a lot of small posts to scan through to find the one(s) that pertain to my character.  I don't think I can keep up with you guys.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Risa

I'm not sure how I should start off my opening post..any suggestions?

thewhitedusk

Urbanzorro

Hey all, We are getting everything running, I'd be very happy if you would all post your active characters from here onto their respective app thread in the new sub-board Thanks.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=430.0

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

thewhitedusk

Name: Kumiko Akatashi
Ethnicity: Tibetan
Physical Description:

Kumiko is rather slim, but fit.  She was born with colorless irisis, so her eyes look white, even though she can see.  She is normally in clothes that allow her smooth movement, as she normally needs it.
Shot Biography:  Kumiko's father was a Shaolin monk, who fell in love with her mother in a Tibetan village.  From a young age, her father began to train her in different forms of martial arts.  As she grew up she learned multiple forms of Lotus, Shaolin, and Muey Thai.  She has excelled in all styles while she grew.  Around the age of seventeen, her home was ransacked.  She came home and found her parents dead.  A shot came from behind her, and she fell unconscious with a dart in her neck.  She awoke bound and gagged, being told she was being shipped to some academy to be trained for a Japanese brothel.
Classes Requested: Everything

Pretty in Pink

Name: Malcolm Reynolds
Ethnicity: Russian
Physical Description:

Short Biography: Malcolm is somewhat of an enigma for this school.  He hasn't been sent through any sense of needing controlling or any of that nonsense.  He's been sent because he has no interest whatsoever in romantic relationships.  The most he would have was friends.  When people complained against this, he quoted the fact that his study of martial arts, having already resulted in a double black belt in Judo and a single black belt in Aikido, required most of his time.  But with his parents at a loss for what to do, he's come here to see if the school can't help him get past this reluctance to take time off from training.
Classes Requested: Obedience 101, Sensuality 315, Physical Fitness, Self Enrichment through Self Control, Pride Management
Any Lessons you wish your child NOT to receive: Canine Studies, Equestrian Studies, Male Sciences

NekoBoy89

Name: Adone Abdramo
Ethnicity: Italian
Physical Description: As a typical italian man Adone has a tanned skin by nature, it is  little darker then the average person, his hair has a dark brown, closed to black color and is always in order by different kinds of hair products. His eyes have a nutbrown tune and is very charming to look in. In all hid body is slim, but with nice packs of mucles as he have done some serious training in his days. Adone always dresses himself in what he happened so like at that moment of time. It can be anything from jeans and shirts...or tighet leather pants and a tank top.

Short Biography: Adone was born as the third son of his prents, during his childhood he alwys was more then his parent could stnd. He was rude and when he became a teenager things just turned to the worse. His parents sent him to the school because the wanted him to be taken care off in the right way.

His time at the academy was very interesting and he is actually well known in the schools history for one of the few that actully knocked the headmaster out cold, of course he was punished for that thing...but hey...he did not care and during all the time there he never did break like most others...in fct was that he already was so much in love with the ideas of torture and sex mixed...so the time at the school was like heaven for him. He took every moment to break the rules or do things he should not...just because he knew they would hurt him for it. With time this made him something off a favorite with the more sadistic teachers, something he did not mind at all.

When he was done with the school and left Adone returned to his homeland Italy, no one is sure how it happened but the man became a professional assassin, he was during these years known around Italy as the shadow....people hired him to kill someone and he did it without asking questions. But soon the work started to become boring and he wanted something new. It was around that time he was asked to come to the school and teach as a teacher, thinking it as a good time to return to his old school and find something more amusing to do he accepted the offer to work.

Position Requested: The Theater class thing. XD

Pretty in Pink

This is just a point of reference.  If you wish for a particular teacher to collect your student, then you may want to PM the player behind that teacher, and then at the top of your entrance post, note that that is the teacher you wish to post.

Teachers and players are listed below.

Serenity Graham (SESC and Pride Management) - doreados
Headmaster Godric (Obedience 101) - UrbanZorro
Cindy Adams (Phys Ed and School Nurse) - thewhitedusk
Paul Atradies (Security) - UrbanZorro
Jose Gomez (Male Sciences) - UrbanZorro
Doctor Tarkasian (School Doctor) - UrbanZorro
Horus Harkeness (Kennel/Stable Master) - UrbanZorro
Kaylea Moon (Oral Presentation and Sensuality 315) - CurvyKitten
Sarah Livingston (Lesb Ed) - Chuukun
Adone Abdramo (Theater) - Happy89

Urbanzorro

Name: Rex Grossman
Physical Description:
http://geeshin.deviantart.com/art/Kaneda-89010782
Short Bio: Always popular at school, with good grades, and an active personal life Rex had it all. Until his rich step-mother decided she wanted to see her step-son ‘transformed’  without notifying anyone she signed him up for Godric’s academy. Getting Rex’s dad to go along by telling him it was a military school. Rex was never told, he was only able to find out by a fluke of luck, accidently opening his step-mothers letter confirming his acceptance. Upon reading this he decided it would be best to exit stage left. He rushed off to his motorcycle and took off. On the run for three months he learned to fight and survive any way he could. He finally thought he was home free….until a private investigator hired by his mother caught up with him and forced him back home. He was then promptly shipped off to the academy to undergo all that went along with being a student.
Classes Requested:
Obedience 101
Sensuality 315
Male studies
Pride Management
Physical Fitness
Oral Presentation
SESC
Theater Arts

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

sinera

Name:  Tomas Mallory
Sex: M
Ethnicity: African-American/Filipino

Physical Description:

Biography:  Tomas, or Fligga-T* as his friends call him, has quite the rep on the street; he's been dealing drugs and fighting in his gang since he was 12 years old. He's been in and out of the system over a dozen times; this time he's been sent to the adult courts. Luckily (or unluckily, depending on how you look at it) for him, the judge on his case is a friend of Godric's, and his parole officer is a graduate from the Academy. He was given a choice: 5 yrs in Jail, 3 years in Military School, or one year at Godric's with a position in the Judge's household afterwards. Of course, they just told him Godric's was a training school, not what it really was, until after he'd signed the papers agreeing to go.

Classes requested:
Obedience 101
Sensuality 315
Physical Fitness
Oral Presentation
Male Sciences
Theater
Pride Management
(Roleplay)

Would rather that Tomas not be placed in Equestrian Studies or Canine Studies

(Fligga is street slang for a Filipino-black cross)
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Josietta

I've noticed a lot of people posting character profiles here. I thought we were posting them in the appointed character profile threads? If so whats the point in double posting them here and there?

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Urbanzorro

Hello all, we were paused for a little while but we are up and running again classes will resume tomorrow. and in our own big game thread ;) (only three in the catigory so we should be easy to find). so please keep posting and for the record we want you to post on here so as to keep this thread up near the top and visible because high visabilty=more people joining in

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Tempest

Name: Sloane Winters
Physical Description:

Standing at a petite height of 5'0", Sloane sees the world at a different level through dark hazel eyes. Despite her height, she hardly goes unnoticed. Fiery red hair spills down along her back in tight ringlets, amplifying her high maintenance persona. Heavy makeup was often worn around her eyes, causing them to pop out form under the impressive mane of hair. Her skin was pale, a trait of many redheads, though her color was clearly taken from a bottle. A slender frame kept her vulnerable, while ample breasts and defined curves produced more attraction than intended. She dressed plainly, liking denim jeans, T-shirts, and skate shoes, and she was never keen on wearing accessories. The girl was an odd mix of styles, and it often clashed with her natural beauty.

Short Biography:

Slaone is a fucking delinquent - in her parents eyes. The innocent girl has always done the best she could in school. She was an average student, receiving B's and C's, but she never got herself into any serious trouble. Just like other teens her age, she often broke curfew and arrived late to her classes; obviously her parents were strict beyond belief. They grew tired of her constant tardiness, of her partying and mediocre grades. Because they were too busy with suburban jobs to discipline her, they sent her off to Godric's Academy of Young Adults, believing it to be a place for troubled students. Their hastiness led them to neglect the true horrors that lurked beyond the walls, and for that, Sloane would suffer more than they intended.

Classes Requested:

Obedience 101
Lesb Ed
Pride Management
Equestrian Studies

Any Lessons you wish your child NOT to receive:

None. In fact, Sloane requires a harsh and disciplining hand.

PaleEnchantress

Name: Jerion Virago (Last name of adopted "mother")

Sex: Male, oh so very male.....

Ethnicity: Caucasian but with abnormal coloring

Physical Description:

(Couldn't find a image that was exact, he doesn't have wings) Long green hair and pale skin that shimmers in the light give him a forlorn other worldly look. His passionate eyes are large and a brilliant shade of emerald and his body is sculpted beautifully being both thin and muscular. he admits that his hair is colored but his glistening pale complexion seems to be permanent even if it is not natural.

His genitals are much larger then average. It is painful for his partner should he attempt to penetrate them. Clothing sized normally for his body tends to be very tight and chafing between his thighs. Probably because of this he prefers swimming over most endurance exercises since running can get him sore very quickly.

Short Biography:
Jerion remembered his mother and father like they were part of some sort of fantasy life. They had been the most wonderful people instilling in him the ideas of virtue, self expression, and personal value. Some parts of his memory seemed blurry, did they live in a forest? He remembered they were outdoors most of the time and rarely wore any clothing and that they were surrounded by plants and flowers. He remembered them being so bright and fragrant. These memories of his early childhood seem so foggy and to beautiful to be real, it's highly likely they they aren't.

That was his childhood though, during his adolescence he was kidnapped by men who said they were "devils." They injected him with different drugs and made him into little more then a slave and lab rat. Whatever he drank had a profound physical effect on him. His skin grew lighter in done, his hair brighter, his body taller and more muscular and his genitals expanded expanded beyond average size during his puberty.

Eventually the "devils" were forced to flee for reasons he doesn't remember or can't explain and he and the other captives were free. By this time Jerion's hair was long brilliant and his skin a shade of white that always sparkled as if dusted with powdered pearls. His body was extremely well sculpted due do his love for swimming and whatever it was his captors had forced upon him.

However years of captivity had made him unable to really fit in normal society. His handsome features and big endowments allowed him to survive through selling his body. Eventually he did find help, a woman unlike any other took him in and helped him learn some things about himself. Though his sexual preference was devoted to men alone he couldn't help but fall in love with his benefactress. he told her that he didn't want to live with other people, that he just wanted to do what she wanted. That was how he would up at Godric's.

My Jerion has been nude for years at a time, he is uncomfortable in clothing but you have my full permission to stuff him into anything you wish, or let him be bare.

Classes Requested: (I took the liberty of highlighting the courses that I expect him to focus in)
Obedience 101, Sensuality 315, Physical Fitness, Male Sciences, Self Enrichment through Self Control, Theater Art’s and Stage Performance, Roleplaying 101, Pride Management, Equestrian Studies

Any Lessons you wish your child NOT to receive: I firmly believe he needs to be kept from orgasming as much as possible, he is shy when it comes to sex with partners but I notice he has little trouble pleasuring himself....
A
side from that he has few limits and I hope you will do all you can to teach him well.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

thewhitedusk

Name: Andrew Hopkins
Physical Description:

A silver cross is worn under his shirt, and a rubber braclet on his wrist reads W.W.J.D
Short Biography: Andrew is a very religious boy.  Goes to church every Sunday.  Carries his bible everywhere.  Has never once manipulated himself with his hand, believing it to be a great sin.  His father is a very religious Repiblican politician, who was up for re-election.  Marajuana was found in Andrew's locker at school, affecting his father's campain.  The campaign manager, a former academy student, suggested his father send him to Godric's to try to fic his image, telling him that it is a private prep school.  What neither Andrew, nor his father know, is that the campaign manager is being payed off by the Democrats to ruin his father's campaign, and that it was him that planted the pot.
Classes Requested:
Obedience 101
Sensuality 315
Theater
Pride Management
SESC
Oral Persuasian
Role Playing 101

NinaN

Student Application

Name:  Tiana Clay
Sex:  Female
Ethnicity:   White, English/Norwegian ancestry

Physical Description:  <a href="http://s634.photobucket.com/albums/uu62/EschiavaFiola/?action=view&current=Tiana.jpg" target="_blank"></a>

Short Biography:  The Clay family is well known for its contributions to both public and private life, due in part to the fact that both Matt and Cherice (we, her parents) were educated at the academy and we wish our daughter to have all of the advantages that we did.  Tiana is a strong willed child and may need some extra instruction to mold her into true womanhood. 
Classes Requested:  We wish our daughter enrolled in all classes available at the academy.  It is our wish that she be fully educated in all of the important areas of life.  Any special focus in her curriculum is left the administration.

PaleEnchantress

Name: Lucretzia De'Lorca, Ph.D
Ethnicity: European
Height: 6'2"
Short Description: Lecretzia has spent years getting working her body to be exactly the way she wanted it. She colors her nearly white hair a light purple and often wears the back half up in an elegant twist with her bands framing her face.What she couldn't achieve naturally she paid for. She is very tall (even more so since she favors high heels) and slender with sparkling blue eyes that with the right expression can look soft and inviting, or very threatening. She worked very hard to look the way she does and spends a lot of money to but exotic clothing flaunts it. Her actions are never outwardly sexual toward others, she prefers to make men, and on very rare occasions women, come to her. Despite her thought that she is physically"perfect" she has at least one feature that few expect.

Bio: Lucretzia comes from a very rich family and if the youngest of two children. Their parents constantly pressured to both to be better then all their peers but also to obey and conform to all their parents desires. The oldest daughter Sophie became very submissive to her parents but could never show it publicly. Sophie's desire to submit to someone strong that was not her father or mother got her the attention of a young Mr. Godric. (though that was not his name at the time) Sophie was but one of Godric's playthings but she was one of his favorites. As Godric learned more about her rich family and their aristocratic roots he became interested in the power dynamic of the household. What he eventually noticed was both amusing and shocking.

The father and mother claimed absolute power for themselves but the one pulling the strings manipulating both of them was Sophie's only sibling; her younger brother Jayce. Jayce was but a boy yet he controlled everything without anyone ever knowing. Godric was impressed but eventually left Sophie behind and in doing so no longer could enjoy figuring out the little mental games Jayce played.
Jayce graduated highest in his high school and went directly to college to earn a degree in philosophy. Studying overseas allowed him to stay away from his parents to finish a goal he had already been working on for years. Before he even got his BA Jayce had become Lucretzia. However under her beautiful clothing she kept her male sex organs unchanged, she enjoyed how much more sexually aggressive she could be as a woman with a penis.

After graduating with her Ph.D Lucretzia became a licensed psychologist. Years of study only heightened her talent with subtle manipulation. She convinced many admirers to commit all sorts of humiliating and masochistic acts for her own amusement, the whole time them thinking it was their own idea. She was careful at first but she always craved more power over others and in no time she had clients quitting their jobs and leaving their families just to live in a cage in her home. When she was discovered she was able to avoid any criminal charges using her natural talent but she couldn't convince them to just let her continue. She had her license revoked and had to send some of her slaves to work to support her.

Godric however heard of the "talented" therapist and with his many connections he learned who she really was. He was truly impressed with the woman and all she had done. He extended her an offer to "help" young people at his academy with their mental issues. She has less contact with the students then the teachers do but that leaves her plenty of time to stir up trouble from the shadows. Godric highly suspects she is trying to manipulate him but knows better then to let his guard down whenever she wants to talk.

----Hope you like her.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

JMN

Name: Fatima al Nouri
Ethnicity: Iranian
Physical Description:
Short Biography: Fatima's mother is a graduate of the academy, as are all of the female members of her family.  What is unusual for Fatima is that she is intended for a husband outside of Iran.  Her father's construction company is starting to do a lot of business with European firms.  He intends to use her to cement an alliance after she graduates.  He has therefore loosened the strictures of what shall be taught her in order to meet their heathen demands.  Some things, though, remain forbidden.

Fatima is an athletic, carefree girl.  She knows nothing of what is about to befall her.  She has spent an exciting summer protesting the government of her country.  She is a gymnast, and longs to compete internationally.  She is an observant, though liberal, Muslim.  She wears the hijab by choice as well as law.

Classes Requested: Obedience 101, Physical Fitness, Lesb Ed, Oral Presentation, SESC, Pride Management
Any Lessons you wish your child NOT to receive: Equestrian training, canine training

Edit: Dammit, how do I make that picture smaller?
Young girls and gin may be the cure.

-The Reverend Horton Heat

Fiction:
Slices of the Mind
For Beatrice
I hope posting these will get me off my ass and writing again.