Welcome to Grandview {Ghost Whisperer Ideas}

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, September 25, 2014, 08:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

[Floatleft][/Floatleft]
~All Roads Lead to Grandview~
~In this thread, you will find all of my ideas that take place in the Ghost Whisperer Universe. I don't expect the episodes to be followed perfectly, but I'd like to use the overall idea of the show. Canon and OC characters are welcome. Click on the links below to see my ideas. If you're interested, feel free to pm. Please DO NOT reply in this thread. Thank you for reading.~

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

DemonessOfDeathValley

~A Fresh Start~
~Her name is Melinda Gordon, she just got divorced, just moved to a small town, just opened up an antique store. She might be just like you. Except from the time that she was a little girl, she knew that she could talk to the dead. Earthbound spirits her Grandmother called them. The one's who've not crossed over because they have unfinished business with the living and come to her for help. To tell you her story, she has to tell you theirs.~

Melinda has moved to Grandview for a fresh start. She's fresh off of a messy divorce and she's finally been able to open up the antique shop she always wanted. Her house is falling apart and she's tying to do the renovations on her own. She isn't really looking for a new relationship, but one sort falls into her lap. Melinda hires a young woman named, Bijou Hayworth to help out in her store.

Bijou is very special. She can see ghosts as well. The difference between her and Melinda is, that Bijou never had anyone to help her develop her gift, she's afraid of it. Melinda and Bijou become very good friends and eventually a romance blossoms

~The story does not have to follow the episodes to the letter. I would like to use them as a sort of guide. But as long as the basic idea is there, I'll be ok with it. I would like to play Bijou Hayworth and I would like my partner to play Melinda Gordon. I am ok with someone playing an OC equivalent to Melinda, so long as her general story is used. This is an F/F pairing, the real life gender of my partner is irrelevant so long as they can portray a woman effectively. If you're interested, please feel free to pm. Please DO NOT reply in this thread, thank you for reading.~

DemonessOfDeathValley

~Dead Men Tell No Tales~

Mark and Faustine Calaway have just moved to Grandview, for a fresh start. Faustine is very special. She is completely blind, yet there isn't a cause for it. She can see things that no one else can. She can see spirits and when she touches things, she sometimes gets visions or a feeling.

On the day that Mark and Faustine arrive in Grandview, Mark leaves Faustine in the car so that he can get directions to their new house. Faustine, gets a feeling and a partial vision, as she often does and wanders off. She ends up in Melinda's antique shop. Melinda watches her and she can tell there's something different about her. Faustine is 'looking at' some antique jewelry and she suddenly tenses up, Melinda notices a particularly angry spirit around her. Melinda tries to talk to Faustine, but she turns to go. She ends up disoriented and crashes right through the glass doors of Melinda's shop. Mark has returned to the car to find Faustine gone. He looks up right as she falls through the glass. Melinda is of course kind and calls her husband, Jim (who's a paramedic). Faustine is taken to the hospital and Melinda waits with Mark while Faustine is checked out. They have a conversation and Mark agrees to let Faustine spend time with Melinda. Melinda and Faustine forge a friendship and Melinda helps Faustine learn to deal with her gift.

~This story does not have to follow the show 100%. I would like to play Faustine. I'm looking for a partner that is willing to play Melinda Gordon or an OC equivalent. Mark Calaway (The Undertaker) will likely be an NPC, unless my partner is willing to take on his character as well. This idea is intended to be story driven with little to no smut. The real life gender of my partner is irrelevant so long as they can portray Melinda Gordon and or a female effectively. If you're interested, please feel free to pm, please DO NOT reply in this thread. Thank you for reading.~

DemonessOfDeathValley

~You Don't Need Sight to See~
Bijou Hayworth and her mother have just moved to Grandview, her mother thought the change of scenery would help Bijou. Bijou is very special. She is completely blind, yet there isn't a cause for it. She can see things that no one else can. She can see spirits and when she touches things, she sometimes gets visions or a feeling.

On the day that Bijou and her mother arrive in Grandview, her mother leaves Bijou in the car so that she can get directions to their new house. Bijou gets a feeling and a partial vision, as she often does and wanders off. She ends up in Melinda's antique shop. Melinda watches her and she can tell there's something different about her. Bijou is 'looking at' some antique jewelry and she suddenly tenses up, Melinda notices a particularly angry spirit around her. Melinda strikes up a conversation with Bijou and find they have a lot in common. Bijou's mother has returned to the car to find her daughter gone. She looks up and sees Bijou talking with Melinda. She gets into the car and lets her daughter enjoy herself. Melinda helps Bijou out to her mother's car and tells them both to come by anytime they want. Melinda and Bijou forge a friendship. Melinda wasn't looking for a romance, but she got it. She and Bijou fall deeply in love and weave an intricate life together.

~I'm not looking to follow the show 100%, I would like the overall idea of the show to be followed. I will be playing Bijou Hayworth, I would like my partner to play Melinda Gordon or an OC equivalent. The real life gender of my partner is irrelevant, so long as they can play a woman effectively. If you're interested, please feel free to pm, please DO NOT reply in this thread. Thank you for reading.~