Bells' Crazy Ideas! (Craving Supernatural and Superhero)

Started by ArabellaRice, January 22, 2012, 01:27:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArabellaRice

Hello!  :-)

Just some information you may want to know:
-I do only play female characters.
-I don't mind role playing with other ladies, sadly I would prefer if they were playing a male character.
-Usually I prefer my characters to be in their early twenties. However, this is discussable.
-I post as often as I can. I do have some breaks but usually if that happens I will notify you of that!
-My characters are all submissive but they can have a bit of bite to them.
-I have an On's and Offs Page that ALSO includes samples of my writings in past role plays! On's and Offs and Samples Here!
-I can write short responses or long ones, depending on who I am writing with. I mimic my partners style.

Bold characters are the characters that I will play
Underline & Purple role plays are the ones I am craving for
Strikes mean that that role play is unavailable.

I am really craving any supernatural type role play (no not from the show), also anything involving superheroes. Specifically any of the avengers! Willing to listen to other plot ideas!

The Shy One:
A somewhat shy girl has been attending the college for a while now. In the small town with the somewhat small college almost everyone knows everyone. The shy girl has always been just that, shy. Her shyness had always made it easy for people to ignore her, or even for some to pick on her. Instead of opening up she'd become engrossed in her school work and work. This girl could typically be seen reading a book, in the library, or in class. Other than that, most people never really see her since she lacks a social life.
However, that all changes in one night. An end of midterms frat party was always hosted in the frat house. The girl's best friend finally pulled the girl away from her place and forced her to come to the party. Not only that, her friend forced a sexy little black dress on her, and did her make up. The shy girl almost didn't look the same. As the party raged on, a few of the frat boys started to compete about how they always got the girls. In a small fight there was a decision that was made: they needed to have a competition. However, to make it even more of a fair competition, the guys have to go after the same girl. Sadly, choosing that girl would be hard. What kind of girl hasn't slept with at least one of them already? What kind of girl would be harder to get?
Seeing the shy girl at the part, one of the frat boys comes up with the idea. Whoever gets her first, wins the competition.

Idea behind the role play: Your character could be one of the frat boys going after the shy girl. He could be trying to flirt with her heavily to get her, or he could try romancing her. Or maybe something different? Maybe your character wants to protect the girl from the bet, and goes about trying to protect her from the other guys in various ways. Either is up to you. Also, the specifics about the bet are up to you. How would they have proof? Do they have to go as far as sleeping with her?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Werewolf / Human

My version of a Werewolf
Can change willingly.
Turn into a full wolf
Travel in packs
Stay hidden but tend to live among humans.
Have one mate that they can sense. Once they find their mate they are drawn to them sexually and romantically. They can tell by a persons sent that they are their mate. Can be human or werewolf/lycan
They don't attack people on a general basis but they are quick to get emotional... Mostly anger.

We can come up with a plot for this one, or we can follow along this plot:

College Mates
Jaylen University is one of the top universities in the United States. Located in Colorado, it has somehow managed to stay a small university. Surrounded by fields, farms, forests and mountains Jaylen is somewhat secluded and beautiful. Many people try to get into Jaylen, however only a few students are actually accepted into the small college. Jaylen Town was also a small town, consisting of people who worked in mostly 'unskilled' jobs(farming, milling, lumberjacks). The mountains made Jaylen the perfect place for a pack of werewolves. A long time ago, werewolves had moved into the town and had stayed ever since. Somehow keeping their werewolf lives a secret from the college students, and the town people.
My character is a brand new student to the school and studying to become a professor herself. Seemingly coming here alone, she has no friends or family in the area. Even though she seems to fall into the background a lot, My Character seems to attract the attention of a young man. However, what she doesn't know is that he is a werewolf.
That young man is your character. He can be what you want him to be, student, teacher, or not as long as he is a werewolf. Our characters are mates, even though they might not know it at first. Your character feels attraction towards my character and she feels it too(not as strong as your character feels it though)> The pack can be big, or small depending on how you want it. I would love to talk about the details of this role play!
((I am willing for the male to be human and for my character to be werewolf, but I do prefer it the other way.))
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Nurse
My character is a nurse at the local hospital. During a fight one of the werewolves gets injured and winds up coming to the hospital were Riley is his nurse for the time being. You're character (an Alpha Wolf, or one of the higher ranked wolves in the pack) has to come down and help the injured werewolf get care then get out of the hospital so no one notices how fast he heals.
However, upon meeting my character,  your character is fascinated with her and her smell. You've heard about wolves finding their one mate and knowing by smell however its rare, and even rarer when the mate is a human.
What will happen?

Planet X
[/u]
Technology has really come a long ways since the 1900's, and now in 2033, technology has really advanced. People are able to be frozen, preserved just as they are, and brought back again, which makes it great for long missions and being in space. Androids, created to look just like humans, are able to run a ship by themselves while the crew is sleeping.
So what is Planet X? It is the discovery of a life time. A planet almost exactly like earth, stable, available for life. A new plant for humans to populate. A team was sent out, to explore, research and find out exactly what they can about that planet. The journey itself took about 5 years, however the crew, researchers, engineers, everyone but Mark were frozen, waiting to be woken up when they got to the planet.
Now after 5 years have passed, they finally made it to the planet. What happens when the find of a lifetime turns into a bad Syfy movie containing monsters, aliens, and missing people? What happens to the last two survivors of the mission?

Forbidden Romance
A war had been raging on for centuries. Ever since Vampires and Werewolves have been created they had been constantly fighting. Pack vs. Coven, or individuals against individuals. Although no one really knows what started the war between the races, the war was never ending. Neither the Vampires or the Werewolves would give up on on the fact that the other race was wrong, and needed to be exterminated.
However, in a small town the two races had been living somewhat peacefully. Staying away from each other and avoiding contact they had co existed with limited fights.
Seeing as the two races could co-exist in the small town, somehow a bar was created. One were both races could go that was completely neutral.
However good of an idea the bar was, the vampires and werewolves were not able to completely settle their differences. Every once in a while outside of the bar a fight would start from something that happened in the bar.
So what happens when a werewolf falls in love with a vampire? How will the coven act? How will the pack act?  Will the small town be cluttered with fights, and war breaking out between the two races.

We can come up with the plot and idea's for this role play in PM's. I love when people PM me with idea's for a plot!
Although I would prefer to be the werewolf, I am willing to play the vampire.

Avengers!
Shield has come up with a new artifact. However, this artifact needs a little decoding that none of the avengers can do. What happens when they have to recruit one of the most famous hackers in the world, and that hacker happens to be a 24 year old lady?

With this one, I would be play the hacker that is recruited for the job. I'd let you play whatever male avenger you would want (though we can play the other ones in at times).

Pairings:
werewolf x vampire (or human, or other werewolf)
vampire x human
brother x sister
father x daughter
teacher x student
best friend x best friend
random encounter

Fandoms:
Harry Potter
☼Hermione x Draco
☼Hermione x One of the Weasley's (other than Ronald)
☼O.C.'s x Anyone or O.C.'s

10th Kingdom
☼Wendell x O.C.

Eureka

Warehouse 13

Jericho

Tin Man

Alice

Trueblood

Avengers!
☼Captain America x O.C.
☼Iron Man x O.C.
☼Clint x O.C.

Doctor Who

Batman
☼Robin(Dick) x Batgirl
☼Batman x O.C.

Morrowclaw

I'd be interested in brainstorming some ideas for a Zombie apocalypse role play.
Partly for the hell of it
Solely out of boredom
Mostly for the story

rhev

I recently discovered the tv show warehouse 13.  As a dominant male, I think you and I could have some fun being super secret service agents, but let's talk about what you're looking for specifically if you're interested.

Anberlin

I'd love to try a brother/sister role with you. PM me what you had in mind for a sister role, and I'll come up with an original character for a brother that goes with it if you'd like.

Waiting on your response.

Cel

The "End of the World" role-play is something I'm rather interested in. Send me a PM if you're still particularly inclined towards that one (or shall I send you one?)

Genbu83

You should look into the Dresdon files...I get the sense the subject matter might further inspire you.

Jecht

Hey I really like The Shy One and End of the World as I have something similar on my ideas page I figure we could come up with something. Either plot I'd be willing to do. My characters are mostly good guys and romantics.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

ArabellaRice

Just a bump to say that I am back!

I lost my computer, and internet, for half a year. Plus my job had me working over 40 hours a week and I was WAY to tired to respond to messages. HOWEVER. I have a new laptop. Internet, and less that 40 hours every week now. Which means, I CAN RESPOND AGAIN! Yay! :D :D

To those who I was role playign with before my forced absence.... I AM SOOOOOO SORRY! Goodness me! I feel horrid for not responding, and all of you where such great partners!!!

LordImperial

Hi there!

I'd like to do a werewolf/human pairing, but I'm personally kind of feeling an alternate-historical setting (sort of a steampunk-Victorian setting, perhaps?).  If you'd like to hear more about my idea, let me know via PM.