"View My Rolls" link under Avatar pic

Started by wigglebiscuit, August 03, 2015, 11:57:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wigglebiscuit

I'm trying to teach someone how to do this, and I can't remember and/or find the link myself. How do you make the "View My Rolls" link appear?

Thanks!

Bloodied Porcelain

Have they actually used the dicebot yet? I think mine showed up automatically after the first time I used it. Then again, it's been... years since the first time I used the bot so I could be wrong. I looked through the profile info though and didn't see a way to "turn it on".
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Oniya

I don't know if it only appears after you've used the dicebot, but it might be worthwhile to show them how to roll first just in case.

The link itself can be included in a post by first looking up the User ID number for the person's results that you want to link to.  (If you hover over any of the links under your avatar, you'll see a URL that ends in u=#####.  That string of numbers is your User ID.)

Then, enter the following

https://elliquiy.com/forums/dicebot.php?u=#####

replacing the ##### with that number.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17