Powerpuff Women [MUL] Looking for everyone.

Started by upanddown4life, December 07, 2009, 07:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upanddown4life

Quote from: Wolfy the christmas wolf on December 11, 2009, 10:43:27 PM
Well..the only thing similar to ice would be wind..but they already have super breath. xD

And yes..hmm..o-o..>_< xD Now I can't help but wonder if Blossom likes 'big' guys..ooh..the trouble I cause...

How about stone something? Brick could be hitting them rocks!

I bet she does, I bet she does! We're both talking about brains and hearts, right?

Shihong-What about Bubbles?

Wolfy

Oh yes..two brains and a long heart. o3o

And stone..breath? xD

Crovonovin

Bubbles...  That's a good question.  I think making her the fastest would just be a bit too obvious, if Blossom is the brains and Buttercup is the brawn.  Bubbles always seemed like her sonic abilities were stronger by nature, so maybe that could be emphasized?  Her voice was high-pitched enough when talking, I can only imagine the sort of damage she could do after going through puberty.  Either that or maybe her like Aquaman.  But with squirrels.   :P

upanddown4life

Wolfy-Maybe, or something like Earth-bending.

Shihong-If you say it as brains and muscles, Bubbles would be the heart, I think. And quite possibly the larynx too.

Crovonovin

That would be a better way of looking at it.  Even if it falls into the "What kinda crap power is Heart anyway?" category, I think it will be very important in this roleplay.  Blossom was always a bit too detached and scientific about things, while Buttercup was the sort to smash first and ask questions never.  Bubbles was very much the humanizing aspect that brought the others back down to Earth, so to speak.

Which actually adds a very sadistic idea into the plot...  What better way to weaken the other girls to temptation if the sweet, innocent, pure, and totally oblivious Bubbles succumbs to lustful feelings?  HIM was known for preying on Bubbles first, back when HE manipulated her with that plush octopus.  It stands to reason that HE would try a very similar tactic now.  If Elyza would be open to cooking something up with me.

KunoichiRogue5

"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Wolfy

..Lawl...>_> That reminds me of a Youtube video..

"I'm sorry Maati..your just..not useful. Your out of the planetteers."
"W-What?"
"L-Look..it's not you, ok? It's us...we just..need someone more useful...we've already found your replacement. This is Jim. He's going to be a second fire, because fire is so useful."

upanddown4life

Quote from: Shihong on December 11, 2009, 11:28:14 PMWhich actually adds a very sadistic idea into the plot...  What better way to weaken the other girls to temptation if the sweet, innocent, pure, and totally oblivious Bubbles succumbs to lustful feelings?  HIM was known for preying on Bubbles first, back when HE manipulated her with that plush octopus.  It stands to reason that HE would try a very similar tactic now.  If Elyza would be open to cooking something up with me.

As I once saw in something or other, "The more pure and innocent something is, the more fun it is to corrupt it". This is why I like group roleplaying. It brings people together.

Rogue5-No, go ahead and summon him. It'll be fun to destroy that little son of a bitch.

Wolfy-I always hoped Maati would use his power of heart as a kind of non-contact Five-Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique. That would teach 'em not to use aerosol cans!
Incidentally, did you decide on Brick's other power?

Wolfy

Not yet, up..still deciding on it..:P Though, a control of earth does sound promising. ^_^

Scribbles

Can my special power be breaking the fourth wall?
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

upanddown4life

Buttercup already has a special power. Remember? Tongue curling.

Rockin

Just curious, any characters you may want me to be that isn't in the Optional list? I'm not really that confident/much of the mood to play either the proffessor or the Mayor >>

upanddown4life

Good, they're not open. But we could use a Fuzzy Lumpkins. The game has started already, but you can still jump in. After you and a confirmation of whether Transgirlenstein wants Sedusa or not, though, recruiting is closed.

Rockin

alright. I could try him. Might be fun XD

also, front page said 'Optional (but can suuuuuuuuuuuuure use them!' so I wasn;t sure if those were the ones you need XD

upanddown4life

Cool!

Those are characters that are mostly to give the story a direction outside of the Powerpuff Girls and RowdyRuff Boys. The game doesn't really need them, but they help.

Crovonovin

First post cleared!

I hope it's up to standard.   ;)

upanddown4life

Its up pretty far past standard. You're a good writer, man.

Scribbles

I'm never going to look at Him the same way again...
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Crovonovin

Ahaha, glad to entertain!  This should be a very interesting roleplay...

Laughing Hyena

Damnit! Why is it all the good ones get missed by my eyes. Anyway hi its the Hyena wanting to try and be a late diver into this particular thread but if I cant join I'll still watch it.