News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Pathfinder: Pirates & Mercenaries [Closed]

Started by Silver Phoenix, October 14, 2016, 08:25:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaer Darkwail

Nah, not choosing spells for Muse's char :). That was sort IC hat on when I refered to our group's drow dragon blooded sorceress :P.

Latooni Subota

Expect my finished crunch by tomorrow night!
ONs and OFFs be here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=64984.0

If I'm needed to post somewhere, PLEASE PM me about it. Sometimes I lose track of threads and need to be reminded about things.

Muse

Zaer isn't choosing spells for me.  (Excpet when I ask him too.) 

I  just linked him to the work in progress sheet. 

I'm happy to do the same for anyone else who asks, I'm just not supposed to link google drive to the public portions of the site. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Mister Ugly

Quote from: Blinkin on October 24, 2016, 05:33:55 PM
didn't know that you were picking the character's spells for him.

Oh well, about what I was expecting. Buffing spells are as rare as clerics these days. Everyone wants to get combat spells and be in the front lines.

Actually Titch has very little direct combat spells. And while haste is not on his witch spell list it is on a patron list just not the one I am giving him. Instead there will be Bless, Aid and Prayer. Also evil eye to reduce ac -2 and fortune on your character which allows her to roll two d20 and take the best result. Add in battle field control spells and Titch can help your brawler a lot.

I have read several guides on Wizards which can be applied to a witch and yes many are glass cannons but the best are the controller types that add actions to the team. Expect swarms and summon monsters from Titch...maybe stinking cloud...rain of frogs...other hexes including cure lights that can be done quickly at range in a combat setting. The only true combat spell he will have is lightning bolt.

I built Titch to help the party and a witch just does not have the spells of a blaster unless they take elemental as a patron.

I am willing to work with the team and go with a patron that is preferred. I was planning on the 'ancestor' list from the list of patrons. If you all think a better patron works I can figure out a way to work that into Titch's background. Let me know.

MU
"You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else."
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits"
Albert Einstein

What makes the ugly feel pretty ...

Muse

Quote from: Blinkin on October 24, 2016, 05:33:55 PM
Oh well, about what I was expecting. Buffing spells are as rare as clerics these days. Everyone wants to get combat spells and be in the front lines.

Can't take Haste if you don't have third level spells, Blinkin. 

And I play clerics a lot
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Silver Phoenix

Okay, I'm a little behind on getting the OOC up due to my RL load, but I'm working on that now.

I wouldn't be too worried about buff capabilities as I can always adjust things a bit to make it more even (most of the time ::) ).  Just be certain adjust your tactics accordingly when there's a battle at hand.
My O/Os: Elliquiy, F-List

Current Game Capacity: 11/11; Full

Blinkin

Quote from: Muse on October 25, 2016, 12:45:11 AM

Can't take Haste if you don't have third level spells, Blinkin. 

And I play clerics a lot.

And I thought that I saw just about all of the classes with at least two 3rd level spells by 6th level. Wonder why they all list that is no one can get 3rd level spells?

Anyway, it was all said in humor, but as usual, I should know better.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

ChaoticSky

Added a technical paizo-style writeup to my lorepost.

*pokes Silver and runs off*  ;D

Silver Phoenix

Quote from: ChaoticSky on October 25, 2016, 10:07:30 AM
Added a technical paizo-style writeup to my lorepost.

*pokes Silver and runs off*  ;D
Finally had a little time to look it over, and I figure it works.  Certainly as far as the fluff text goes, lol.

ChaoticSky

Im thinking of grabbing a bag of holding I, for da loots. Are we going to be tracking carryweight and such? Will it be a good investment for this game?

Blinkin

Tari has a handy haversack that should hold anything that she needs, but if you want a bag of holding, feel free to get one.I've never filled up a haversack before, but my characters tend to dump unnecessary things fairly regularly

Hmmm.. probably need to get a bucket though...
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

tyr4n02r

I already have one with like no space being used, so you dont NEED one. Grab it is you want though.
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Silver Phoenix

Okay, sorry for the delay guys, the OOC page is up and you can find it here.