Your My Other Half (AlphaMale and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, October 28, 2010, 08:11:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlphaMale

Feeling bare and vulnerable to her, he squirmed a little beneath her touch and affectionate tone. Taking a deep breath, he smiled down at her.
"I dont think the man your in love with is strong enough to change for everyone else; Just you." He said, lifting his hand to place on the dip of her waist.
Currently no longer taking any more Roleplays or games as i am thoroughly overwhelmed already, many apologies.

If all else perished, and she remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and she were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.

At your will,
AlphaMale

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=89215.0

AAA111

She looked up at him as he said that. "But honey I don't want you to change. You didn't change either. YOUR the guy I fell in love with just show everyone else that same person. OOOOH baby I need to start going out to look for apartments soon since I'm moving closer to YOU. I love you baby." She smiles as she rests her head on his chest.

AlphaMale

Takes a deep breath at the thought of her being so close to him. How would he distance himself? The thought of being away from the love of his life burned him, but he pushed it from his mind.
Dipping his hand through her hair, he lifted her face to his, giving her a passionate kiss, delving his tongue past her lips to stroke her canines.
"Mmm, you are so beautiful." He murmured, full of awe against her lips.
Currently no longer taking any more Roleplays or games as i am thoroughly overwhelmed already, many apologies.

If all else perished, and she remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and she were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.

At your will,
AlphaMale

AAA111

She smiles as she kisses him back deeply and passionately giving herself fully to him and loving the way that he feels. She giggles as she hides her face in his shirt. He is the ONLY guy that she has ever dated that she sometimes feels shy around. It is kind of cute you could say. "Your pretty good looking yourself sexy." She grins at him.

"Do you not want me to move closer?" She asks out of nowhere.

AlphaMale

"As close as you can get, Love." He rumbled deeply, arching forward and expanding his chest to reach her touch. Placing his hands on her hips, he lifted her effortlessly to straddle his waist, dipping his head to kiss her collarbone.

At your will,
AlphaMale

AAA111

"Are you sure because you seem kind of annoyed that maybe I could be getting closer to you." She said and then she laughed when she was sitting on his lap and he was kissing her collarbone. "Honey your gonna give me a hickey. Stop" She says laughing and giggling as if they could get in trouble at any time.

AlphaMale

Chuckling against her, he tightened his hold, bringing her body flush with his hardness. "I could never get enough of you being close to me." He said, arching his back and making his hips closer to hers. "Do whatever you want with me." He gave her a charming smile. "I'm at your will." 

At your will,
AlphaMale

AAA111

She smiled as she put her arms around his neck. "I just want you and us. I want us to be back to normal. The way that we were at the beginning of our relationship. I kind of miss that part of you. I just feel like you've changed and you're different now. I'm scared that I lost you and that you've changed and made yourself to be this scary guy. Your my hero and my saving grace." She smiles as she kisses him deeply.

AlphaMale

Takes his woman around the hips, pulling her tightly against him.
"I'm sorry for that Baby. Do i scare you?" He said, with a playful grin, swiping his tongue across his teeth and giving her a mock growl.

At your will,
AlphaMale

AAA111

She looks up at him as she shakes her head no. She thinks to herself that she could never been scared of him. She knows that he loves her and that he is her protector and she loves that about him.

"I just want the loveable guy back that I love more than anything. No you don't scare me. Your just my big teddy bear. You really are just harmless. I wish other people would be able to see that though." She smiles.

AlphaMale

"But i only care for what you think." He replied, gently rocking his hips against hers, his desire surpassing his charming grin. "Maybe i am the beast they see." He rumbled, chuckling and gently pushing her to the ground ad pinning her body with his. He bared his teeth at her with a playfully crooked smile, eyes alight wolfishly. Flame would never harm his Goddess.

At your will,
AlphaMale

AAA111

She sat up on his chest and she looked down at him as she drew circle and hearts with her hands on his chest. She smiled and loved loved loved the way that he made her feel. "Well I think you are the best thing ever and I love you more and more each day. No I don't think your the beast. Do you? Why do you put up that front. Are you scared?" She wonders if he is scared of the acceptance.

AlphaMale

Burst out laughing, rolling with her to pin her again, her soft curves causing him to be more aroused. Flame had always been aware that his Beauty was more interested in romance than sex; that was alright. Flame only wanted her - the trouble was, he wanted all of her.
"Scared, Love? Why should i fear them? You keep telling me it is a front, but maybe i am all they see me as; yet you tame me. Mmm, there is one thing that truly terrifies me however." He conceeded, eyes glinting mischieviously.

At your will,
AlphaMale

AAA111

She looks up at him. "What scares you baby? If you are this mean beast than maybe just maybe you and i aren't meant to me." She HATES the fact that he has these two faces. She wishes that he would just pick one face and be it. She doesn't like that he can't come around her family or her friends. She groans.

AlphaMale

Pulls back, brows knitted together. Withdrawing from her, he rested his elbows on his knees, scouring his hands through his hair.
"Losing you, Sydney." He replied, and it trul was his worst fear. "I'll be whatever you want me to be." He said smoothly, not meeting her gaze.

At your will,
AlphaMale

AAA111

She grabs his face and looks him in the eyes. "Please just honestly look me in the eyes and tell the 100% truth who is real Landon. I don't care if I don't like the answer. I just want to know who the real you really is. I need to know that babe." She smiles as she holds his hands wanting and needing to know the truth.

AlphaMale

Exhaling slowly, he told her what he had never told another.
"Everything intimidating about me is there as a defense. I hate that i have weaknesses, like my compassion and affection for things that could so easily be taken from me. Like you. When i'm with you, i dont ache anymore. I am erratic with emotion, yet relaxed and myself. I am needful and full of love, yet unable to control my reaction to you, body and soul. You break through my cold, icy exterior." He pused to look at his woman, eyes full of passion for her. "But there is a side of me that is dominant. The side that has rage towards the cruelty that is inflicted without cause. The side of me that would go mad with bloodlust if anyone ever hurt you. The part of me that isdesperate to have you in my bed and keep you there away from any other man... But everything you love about me; that is me. The only part of me that could be frightening and violent is the side that would leap to the surface if i ever lost you. I love you.. Please dont leave me." Never in his life had he said those last four words. But he had been honest with her, and now he could only hope.

At your will,
AlphaMale

AAA111

She looks at him as he pour his hear and soul out to her and she smiles because all she has ever wanted from him what the truth. She just wanted him to be open and completely honest with her. "I'm glad that you poured out your heart and soul to me. That means a lot that you can open up to me like that. You have NO IDEA how much that means to me. It means that you love me just as much as I love you. I get the side that wants to protect me and defend me no matter what. I get that. But what is with the attitude towards my mom and dad. All they want is for my safety and happiness. I tell them every day I couldn't be happier with you and they don't see that because all they see is a jerk who is controlling. Which is FAR from the truth. I love you." She smiles as she holds his hands in her hands.

AlphaMale

"I'll try harder." He conceeded, lying back in the cool grass. "While we are being honest with one another..." Flame gave a her a sheepish look. "I love you and want to be with you in every way. we have been together for some time now and i need to know one thing." He folded his arms beneath his head and gazed at her. "Why will you not allow me to make love to you Sydney?" He asked, in no way pressuring her. It was a simple question concerning something that made him self conscious with her. Questioning and doubting.

At your will,
AlphaMale

AAA111

(Just remember I'm still unable to do adult roleplays..just reminding. I like this )

"Good I would really really love that. I know you try hard but trying harder is even better and would make me so happy." She laid down in the grass with her head on his chest. "I just have this whole idea that I want to be a virgin on my wedding night. I want to make my wedding night the most amazing night ever. Plus it is just something I believe in. It has nothing to do with you at all. It just my beliefs at this point in time." She hopes that he is not mad at her.

AlphaMale

(Ill bare that in mind)

Brushing a lock of hair from her forehead softly, he leaned forward and pressed his warm lips softly to his female's.
"I would never take that from you, Beauty. I was merely wondering if it was a fault of mine. Sex isn't a necessity for me; I love you regardless." Lying back in the cool grass, he closed his eyes an took two deep breaths, inhaling every sweet scent that combined with hers.

At your will,
AlphaMale

AAA111

She smiled as he told her that sex wasn't the most important part of their relationship. That was an aspect of their relationship that she really really felt was important to her. "And this is why I love you so much. You are such a good guy regardless of what anyone says I love you more than anything in this world and at the end of the day I love you and you love me and that is all we need."

"So whats new with you baby?"

AlphaMale

A smile softened his normally sharp and aggressive features.
"What's new? Well ive been seeing this girl... and wow, she is amazing. Like an angel that God released onto the earth because it was so selfish to keep her from Humans. So he sent her to me. And, you have to know; I think ive fallen for an angel." He said, giving her a charming smile. "What about you Baby? Anything new?"

At your will,
AlphaMale

AAA111

She laughed at him as she shook her head. "Oh well I met this REALLY cute guy. He is super cool but he tends to be up this wall that only lets certain people in and he is pretending that nothing is wrong when in all reality something is. Just a good down to earth guy." She smiled back at him as she ran her fingers on his shirt.

AlphaMale

Shuddering at the touch of her fingers on his chest, he smiled at her softly. "Ah, he sounds like a Dick Love." He replied, leaning over her again. His lips hovering above hers, he wanted her to initiate the touch; it felt so damn good when she did.
"What would you like to do today, Goddess?" h breathed hotly over her, completely besotted by her beauty.

At your will,
AlphaMale