Delta Force (M for F)

Started by ReanimateMagnus, July 09, 2014, 01:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReanimateMagnus

North Korea, 2017, Counter-Terrorist Task Force 1827 assigns the two of us to infiltrate North Korean boarders on a plausible deniability clause. The story would start with entering North Korea, who the hostages are and where they are would be unknown, but generalized in location. Maybe we get caught, maybe only one of us does, the intense situation would lead to closeness between the two. Romantic dialog during down moments would lighten the frightful mood. I tend to play charismatic people and it would keep the story fresh.

She doesn't have to be rugged either if you'd prefer to play a tag-along type role where she's there to plant listening devices or something similar. Let me know if you're interested in the comments below, or send me a PM. I tend to get on at night in central time (-6). My posts mirror that of my partner, so if you post long, I'll do the same. I'm really open to different suggestions or ideas. I don't intend for this to be non-con, unless there's a scene you want between North Korean soldiers and her being kidnaped. I can definitely play that for you.