EXPOSED: The Shocking Carbon Footprint Of One Of America’s Most Famous Celebriti

Started by Beguile's Mistress, December 06, 2012, 09:12:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Stella

Silverfyre

Moraline

He's not enslaving elves any longer. For years all the toys say, "Made in Taiwan" so he's outsourced and put the elves out on the streets.

I also heard he had switched to nuclear power but I have no idea the kinda of safety standards he's using. My understanding is that he lives up on the Russian side of the arctic circle. So we could be looking at another Chernobyl.

Silverfyre

That would explain the increased presence of elven hookers in New York and Toronto then.

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Silverfyre

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Moraline on December 06, 2012, 09:53:31 AM
He's not enslaving elves any longer. For years all the toys say, "Made in Taiwan" so he's outsourced and put the elves out on the streets.

I also heard he had switched to nuclear power but I have no idea the kinda of safety standards he's using. My understanding is that he lives up on the Russian side of the arctic circle. So we could be looking at another Chernobyl.
I wonder if Sarah Palin can see him from Alaska?

Quote from: Lilias on December 06, 2012, 10:12:55 AM

Santa learns about Rule 34. ;D

MasterMischief

I am sure Santa was already well aware of Rule 34.  He has a whole list of naughty people.

Beguile's Mistress

MasterMischief

SinXAzgard21

If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Moraline