The College Student (Seeking F)

Started by MagicalPen, October 06, 2012, 07:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

[Names etc can be changed with interested partner.

This is going to be an interactive RP - choices will be presented for Shelley to take, all with different results and encounters.

The less limits you have, the better.

This is a story about sexual exploration for a college girl, who learns she loves it and the attention and money that comes with it.]

Shelley is a college student. A broke college student. But she doesn't have a choice. She has to pay rent and her college tuition while working her butt off to get the grades needed to qualify her for free student housing. At the present rate, she isn't even going to make rent this month! So drastic times call for desperate measures.

Shelley is a virgin. She needs money, fast, so decides to sell her virginity online. With some luck, it should cover all of her expenses for the next month...or two. It all depends on how much she can get for it all. She finds an exclusive site for what she is looking for and decides to post an ad.

[In response to the ad, she will have a few different options to pick from. Things will only progress from there.

If interested, PM me please.]

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

This story (like several others) is open for play once more.

Contact me if interested please.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Trieste

Arrrgh, now you're just trying to torture me!

* Trieste looks at her pile of replies owed.

* Trieste looks at plot.

* Trieste whimpers.

Amberly