Need Sailor Jupiter for Sailor Moon/Marvel group rp!

Started by LamentingQuill, August 04, 2013, 06:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Our group is a short a Sailor Jupiter and we need her real bad, contact me right away if interested. If you can play a female correctly, I do not care what gender you are, we need Jupiter that badly.

Sinestra

Why not I guess, she was always my favorite. Would you like a posted sheet here, in another thread...etc?
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

Wajin

I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Sinestra

The addition to your signature is awesome. Just saying. ;)
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

Wajin

Quote from: Sinestra on August 05, 2013, 04:35:57 AM
The addition to your signature is awesome. Just saying. ;)

:D My signature is awesome because it says everyone is the coolest person here! :D
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Sinestra