(Interest Check) The Corellian Royal Academy for Young Women (F/F Competitive)

Started by SpaceMedafighterX, December 28, 2010, 11:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scribbles

OOC:

Personality:
Outgoing and fun-loving, Kaoru's a self-indulgent nymphomaniac who can be dominant at one point and completely submissive the next. She's usually eager to please and when asked to complete a task can at times not only go beyond the call-of-duty but perhaps even a smidge overboard. Still, despite her somewhat intimidating drive, she's generally kind-hearted if a little dense when it comes to emotions or tact and at least tries to keep those around her happy.

Physical Description:
On the left stands Kaoru, a brunette with an impish smile which almost permanently dominates her features. Standing at 5'7" she's a buxom young lady with dark, blue, eyes and a cream-coloured complexion. Beside her, with the blonde hair, stands her mother.

Backstory/History:
The Kuroyoru family is a very old family with a long legacy in the old country.  They are well known for their solemn demeanours and great mystical powers.   The women especially are considered powerful and are not to be trifled with.  If you don't mess with them, they'll leave you alone.  Mess with them, and you're in trouble.  Ai is the most recent member of the family to come out of the family hovel...and she is already being seen as a chip off the old block.  She has so far made her family proud and proven herself to have impeccable behaviour and strong academic focus. Kaoru is Ai's older sister, a fact that she sometimes likes to laud over her younger sibling. She's considered to be a little too energetic to be the pride-and-joy that Ai has become but still has a place within the Kuroyoru family for her persistence and eagerness.

IC:
As the students pick up their application forms, you see the following sections need to be filled out:

What is your name?
Kaoru

How old are you?

Are you a virgin? No
--If no, how experienced would you consider yourself? Relatively
--How would you describe your sexuality? Pansexual
--What sort of fetishes do you have?
Kaoru chews on the edge of her pen as she ponders this question before putting tip to paper and simply stating, "I love surprises and not the norm. And in my family's case, the norm would be anything from missionary to orgy."

Have any of your family members ever been accepted into the Academy? Yes
--If yes, what is your relation to them? (Please list all that apply.)
My mother, my grandmother, my great grandmother, and my great great grandmother. And let's not forget that nymph of a younger sister.

Have any of your family members ever been accepted as Priestesses of Oona? Yes
--If yes, what is your relation to them? (Please list all that apply.)
My Grandmother was one and my great grandmother.

Have you ever been considered as a candidate to join the Priestesses of Oona?
Not yet but maybe in the future... One can hope.

If you could ask Oona for any one thing, what would it be?
To bed Oona herself... Why? A love for the unattainable.
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

frost rose

Quote from: Qt on January 05, 2011, 05:48:53 AM
Ahhh, I know how it feels. There is still room, the rough number we're looking for is 6 but anything can change to make room for more players.

Also, your character is awesome especially with the crossed out bits. c:

.... and is that little Recette I see in your avatar? *faints to cuteness*

Well, I'm glad I got in before you were completely overwhelmed then! I'm glad you liked it, too. I had a ridiculous amount of fun writing it up.

And yes, it is Recette! I can't help myself there, either. She's the incarnation of distilled adorable awesome. *nodnods*

Quote from: SpaceMedafighterX on January 05, 2011, 06:09:05 AM
You know, after seeing that long list of things crossed out, I half expected the answer to be something along the lines of "the Crown of Reality" or "omnipotence".

I imagine her breaking her pencil a few times scratching things out in frustration, then finally throwing up her hands and saying, "Well fine!" loud enough that everyone else in the room glares at her. She'll write that down feeling mutinous about how they shouldn't have given her such a silly question anyway.

On a sidenote, how exactly will be expressing our opinions on the electives? Just putting up our favourite? Priority list? Single transferable vote? I haven't seen it going on yet, so I'm second guessing myself on how to go about it.
There was a SIGNATURE here.

It's gone now.

SpaceMedafighterX

Quote from: frost rose on January 05, 2011, 10:11:03 AMOn a sidenote, how exactly will be expressing our opinions on the electives? Just putting up our favourite? Priority list? Single transferable vote? I haven't seen it going on yet, so I'm second guessing myself on how to go about it.
Qt and I haven't collaborated on this yet, so this shouldn't be taken as a final ruling, but my idea is that once all the players are gathered, we'll allow each player 3 votes. With those three, you'll be able to do one of three things:

-Vote once for three different electives.
-Vote twice for one elective and once for a second elective.
-Vote once for two different electives, and "anti-vote" one elective.
One can never have enough role plays that involve lesbian succubi. If the concept interests you, IM or PM me.

You can find my current RP requests here.

Sophina

Is there still room for another female character? If so, I would love to write a sheet for one. ^^

SpaceMedafighterX

Quote from: Sophina on January 05, 2011, 09:10:34 PM
Is there still room for another female character? If so, I would love to write a sheet for one. ^^
Sure thing, go right ahead!

Although, we may be closing things off soon.
One can never have enough role plays that involve lesbian succubi. If the concept interests you, IM or PM me.

You can find my current RP requests here.

Sophina

On second thought I don't believe that this is quite my thing, but thank you for the offer anyway. ^^

Scribbles

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to pull out of this RP.
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Qt

Okay, we're starting. People who want still want to join this can still do so, just post the character sheet here.

Out of Character thread, this is where players could post suggestions and discuss the game.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=94554.0

In character.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=94553.0