Prison Game [Sci-Fi/Survivor/Aliens/Fun] - Recruitment Thread

Started by TheBlackThrone, August 14, 2016, 12:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBlackThrone

Prison Game

Synopsis: This is a science fiction game inspired by Dead Space, Aliens, and Suicide Squad. The category is science fiction, survivor, horror, and sexual adventure. There will be a ship crash-landing on an alien planet full of aliens trying to murder or breed with the surviving crew. Their goal is to investigate what happened to the research vessel Plato and make it off the planet alive. Only one small problem, they're all criminals.

Story

It has been ten years since the research vessel Plato went missing in the Juno star system. Oracle, a multi-billion dollar corporation known for its scientific miracles volunteered to organize an excavation crew to investigate its disappearance. Instead of hiring experienced geologists, archaeologists, and other indispensable minds, due to the unknown nature of Plato’s disappearance, Oracle didn’t wish to waste the talents of the universe’s treasures. No, it was more profitable to make a deal with Union, the intergalactic defense force.

Oracle made a deal with Union that if the defense force gathered a crew for him of the worst criminals across the galaxy that he would take them off their hands to grant the universe some peace. Because it was uncertain whether the criminals would return alive, Union wasn’t going to oppose the idea. Oracle was doing them a favor.

The Union forces spread out to round up every wanted man, woman, and alien across the universe in a manner that was at times illegal and violated several rights. The criminals were gassed, stunned, tranquilized, dragged, knocked unconscious or even killed if they didn’t comply. While unconscious, their weapons and assets were stripped from them, and a chip called a Harness was inserted into their necks. They were placed into sleeping chambers and were to be put under for ten years—the time it would take their ship, Socrates, to reach the Juno star system. They were to be monitored, and they were to be forced to carry out the mission. Those criminals that didn’t comply were executed by the Harness—their head would be blown from their shoulders.

The starting date for this game is December 25, 3094. Merry Xmas!

Character Creation

Everyone will be playing a prisoner on the ship. I am only going to be recruiting 7 players, and we will have a total of 8 players to include the GM. If I happen to get more interest than just 8 players, then the writing ability of those writers wishing to join will be assessed and that will be assessed by the CSes they send me.

The criminal you choose to play does not have to be human, but must be humanoid in nature. As long as the body mimics human characteristics, then I don’t care how many arms, legs, dicks, vaginas, tongues, heads, etc. Your character has.

Also, your character doesn't have to entirely be a criminal. He or she could have been innocent and was framed. Or maybe someone wanted to get rid of him or her for some reason.

The occupation of your character will determine their skills and abilities (called "Talents" in the CS). No one is allowed to have the same concept, and so whoever gets the concept will be decided on who has the most thought-out character. I am not going to create a list of occupations because I want the writers to feel unlimited with their ideas.

Note: You can design this character sheet how you see fit. I offer you the basic layout. Just no anime pictures. You can use photography, digital art, CG, etc.

Be sure to post your finished CS or WIP in the recruitment thread. I'll look over it when it's finished and ready. If you have any questions, PM me. I will answer them.

Name: Your character’s real name.
Nickname: Your character’s nicknames.
Alias: What you are known as throughout the galaxy. You were a wanted criminal once upon a time or maybe you were innocent and was someone influential.
Age: If your character is older then 100 years old, then put N/A.
Gender: I prefer to only allow Male and Female characters since Futa’s are an acquired taste that few have.
Race: If you are playing an alien, then this is where you’ll state the name of the race you have made for yourself. You can go into further detail about it in the background.
Height:
Weight:
Hair Color: You can be as creative as you want. Any color, it can glow, it can be any length, it can be highlighted. However, whatever you put here, I expect you to describe it when necessary in game.
Eye Color: You can be as creative you want. Any shape of pupil, any color, pupil-less, they glow, they sparkle, who knows. Be as creative as you want just don’t forget about these details in game.
Visual Description: If you are going to add pictures, then omit this line. If you aren’t adding pics, then right N/A, and proceed to Written Description to fill it out.
Written Description: Even if you have a photo, I want you to fill this section out as detailed as possible. We need to know what your character’s exterior characteristics are so other characters can take notice. You do not have to mention any interesting characteristics about breasts or the penis if you would rather those details be a surprise. But tattoos, fur, scars, extra limbs, anything weird or unusual must be mentioned here.
Personality: There is no length requirement. Fill this out however.
Dislikes: In regards to non-sexual things.
Talents: You can list your characters' skills here and they don’t just have to be related to your character’s criminal career. I want at least 2 talents unrelated to their criminal job.
Psychological Quirks: If your character has some social issues, noticeable awkward habits, mental disorders, unusual fetishes, etc. Write them here.
Background: You can be as brief or as long as you want with this thing. There are no rules or requirements. However, HOWEVER, the more detailed this background is, the better it will be for you. I do not like when people send me partial work or bare, partial profiles. I will not accept them. If you are planning to play an alien, then I don’t expect an encyclopedia entry about the race (unless you are just inspired to write that much about it). I expect a summarized run-through, and then a basic retelling of your character’s criminal career. How did he or she become a criminal (you can even write a short story about how they were captured and carted over to the Oracle program here)? How did they acquire their Alias? Why are they such a bad ass? Whatever you feel is necessary to put here. Do so.
Alien Encounters: I know this seems pretty funny when we have aliens on the ship, but it's important. Not all characters may be alien and so we need to know what they are willing to do and not do in regards to this science fiction game. I have a list here:
a. Alien Impregnation (impregnated by an alien)
b. Tentacle Molestation (basically bondage and tentacles may enter orifices)
c. Chronic Arousal & Horniness (some characters may get bitten, pricked, or exposed to plants or other aliens carrying a potent venom or pheromone, if you select this category, then you are saying that you are okay with having your character suffer the over-stimulating side-effects)
d. Mutation (your character is slowly turned into an alien creature if they weren’t one already or their sexual organs mutate: giant cocks, larger breasts, gallons of semen, sudden lactation, etc. This include parasite infection)
e. Trapped (your character may get lost or trapped in an area on the ship or on the planet)
f. Humiliation (Another character may witness your character suffering any of these categories. If you select this, then you are okay with another character watching or discovering your character’s predicament.)
O/Os: You can link them here or write them out.

Now, I didn’t write weapons or gear because your character was stripped of his or her equipment. But you can be creative later and acquire the weapons and gear on the ship after he or she awakens from sleep.

Beginning

This is an explanation of how we will be starting this game. Your characters have been in cryosleep for ten years and the Socrates’s AI will awaken everyone once it spots the planet that Plato has crashed on. The cryosleep capsules are full of a green slime and they will be drained, life support removed, and it will be as though your characters are waking from a long sleep. You can also assume that their bodies were preserved for ten years, and therefore, they haven’t aged in ten years. Your characters awaken in standard underwear, women bra and panties, guys briefs. They will be directed to a showering area where they can wash away all the media (slime) and they will receive an orange jumpsuit, and those jumpsuits fit EVERYONE. You can make them as loose or as snug as you want. Characters will then head to the mess hall of the ship for a nutritious meal and interactions can be made throughout this whole ordeal. During the meal, a screen will appear to brief the characters on their ordeal and the most important part, about the Harness in their necks. They will be told their mission, and the ship will land the next day. There will be more details once we get to that part in the RP.

Once the brief is all said and done, the characters will be free to do what they want. More than likely, there will be a Xmas party. So enjoy...for now...(dun dun DUN!)

Rules
1. Respect each other. I don’t think I need to elaborate.
2. Stay in the illusion of the game. Please do not cross the OOC and IC barriers.
3. Post at least 200 words or more. If you couldn't tell by the recruitment thread. This is meant to be a fun and leisure game.
4. Utilize proper grammar and spelling to the best of your ability.
5. Communicate with the GM. If you go absent on me without telling me where you are, then I will try to PM you, and if you give me no response, then you will be dropped from the game. I will give you 7 days.
6. Pace: We all work and have lives. Most of us at least. Expect to post to this game at least 1 to 2 times a week. If you can’t post at least once a week, then this game isn’t for you. Your life is too busy.
7. Activity. If a person goes AWOL, so that person doesn’t hold up a scene, after 7 days skip him or her or proceed to do something else.
8. Sex Scenes: If you have a sex scene, put a spoiler around it and write “NSFW.” Some people are capable of reading this website from work. To alert those individuals, spoiler it, and any other nude pictures or sexual pictures you may use as NSFW.
9. Have fun and be creative.

Approved Characters

Dr. Victoria Arshessandra - Boudicite - Biles - Occupation: Scientist/Researcher
Kelorth Niadhogr - Ratharian - Elf - Occupation: Demolition
Daianarah Seraph - Infuri - TheDarkGoddess - Occupation: Medical
Yumi Inazuma - Human - Pink Kitten - Occupation: Pilot
Alex Hart - Elisian - majinmaster - Occupation: Strategist
Katori Yuki - Human - Relikai - Occupation: Psychologist

Would like a technology expert.

Links

OOC
Character Thread
IC
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Chrystal

This is interesting. I'm thinking of creating a cat burglar...

Just one thing I would like to point out: I have run a lot of group games on E, and the ones that last are the ones that start with the action already underway. My suggestion is to do the briefing OOC and start the game with everyone already on the planet. Otherwise there is a very good chance your game will never get beyond the briefing!

Character sheet will follow as soon as I figure out the details...

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Chrystal on August 14, 2016, 03:27:35 PM
This is interesting. I'm thinking of creating a cat burglar...

Just one thing I would like to point out: I have run a lot of group games on E, and the ones that last are the ones that start with the action already underway. My suggestion is to do the briefing OOC and start the game with everyone already on the planet. Otherwise there is a very good chance your game will never get beyond the briefing!

Character sheet will follow as soon as I figure out the details...

This is true lol. I've done this game before and after the party and festivities, the game never really made it to the crashing. So I will consider this. I may start it with them waking up/recovering from the crash landing.  :-)
The gates are open

Chrystal

Name: Frreya Rrickhiss
Nickname: Rey, Miss Hiss.
Alias: Nine Lives
Race: Prrath - bipedal felinid
Height: 140 cm
Weight: 38 kg
Hair Color: Black over most of her body, but her "headfur" is long, straight and bleached to a chestnut brown
Eye Color: Green with vertical slit pupils. They appear tom glow in the dark, but actually they are just very efficient at collecting light and reflect excess light back out

Written Description: Frreya is petite but curvy. She is covered from the tips of her pointed ears to the tip of her tail in thick black fur about 15mm long Because of this natural covering she frequently doesn't bother with clothing. She is what many humans would refer to as an "anthropomorphic feline". Basically a humanoid cat. She is well muscled under the fur, which is soft and warm to the touch. She has no visible scars, those she has are all concealed beneath her fur. Her teeth are clearly those of a true carnivore. She has retractable claws on hands and feet, that are sheathed in the knuckles of her fingers and toes. Oh, did i mention she has a tail? it is a metre long and is usually the best way of figuring out her mood, along with her ears which stand up from the top of her head. Her top two nipples, which are dark brown like the rest of her skin (beneath the fur) are on human-sized breasts and poke out through the fur. The other two pairs of nipples are smaller and concealed.
Personality: Meet her socially and Frreya is polite, charming and well mannered. You might mistake her for a member of the Prrathi ambassador's staff. But beneath this charming exterior she is sneaky, devious and scheming. She has no loyalty to any but herself, and will probably pick your pocket while helping you cross the street. She's no murderer, but she will not hesitate to defend herself with any weapons at her disposal. She is very much a loner, but has been known to accept friendship from time to time if it suits her purpose.

Likes: Human women, cats, meat, especially chicken and fish, chocolate, cream, curling up in front of a warm fire, being skritched under her chin or behind her ears.
Dislikes: Males, canines of any kind, getting wet, vegetables whether cooked or raw, collars, bright lights, loud noises.
Talents: Frreya is exceptionally agile, being able to curl up into a ball, she can jump three times her own height from standing still, she is adept at climbing, and can climb a vertical wall with almost no holds available on it, using her claws to obtain purchase in any rough surface. she can see in the dark, she has exceptionally good hearing. She is adept at picking pockets and picking locks. In spite of her dislike of getting wet, she is a surprisingly strong swimmer. She is quite vicious in a "fist fight", as her claws come out when she balls her fists up. She always lands on her feet or on all fours, and has survived falls unscathed that would do severe damage to a human.
Psychological Quirks: Frreya is a confirmed and committed lesbian. She enjoys a practice called autocunnilingus, something few humans are capable of. She has a very expressive tail and very expressive ears, but her mouth and eyes rarely reveal her emotions. She does have a habbit of licking her paws and wiping them on her face, especially when nervous. If she yawns, she might just be tired or bored, but she could also be angry or feeling threatened - check the tail and ears.

Background: Frreya is a Prrath. Prrath are a race of sentient, sapient bipedal felinids from a world they call "The World". In the Prrath's most common language, Frrthit, the word for "World" is Rridth, and so that is what their home planet is generally referred to as by other races. The Prrath are a space-faring race and made contact with humanity some hundred Earth years ago, fighting a very brief war due to a misunderstanding before joining humans as allies. The Prrath have a female to male ratio of 10:1. It is common for a single male Prrath to take several wives, but lesbianism equally common and totally acceptable in Prrath society. Because of the shortage of males, most actual work is done by females in what humans might see as a role reversal, with the male expected to stay home and look after the young, cook, do the housework, etc. Lesbian relationships tend to be fluid, partners changing frequently, and the partnerships tend to be more equal. Lesbianism is common even amongst females who are married to a male, and not just with their co-wives.

Frreya was born on the Prrath colony world of Darkfur (loose translation). She was the daughter of the fourth wife of a mine owner, and her mother was an iron ore miner. When her mother and step-mothers were all killed in a tunnel collapse, her father committed suicide in his shame. Most of her sisters were also killed in the mine, the two that weren't were already married. She was only 25 Rridth years old (12 Earth years), far too young to marry, and anyway she really didn't want to. But with no family to support her she had no means of survival. She managed to get passage aboard an ore freighter delivering iron ore to a human colony world. The human crew of the ship thought she was cute and wanted to keep her as a mascot, but she jumped ship on the planet.

She soon realised that humans were much slower and less agile than her own species. While looking for legitimate employment (that was hard to come by for an adolescent feline female on this topsy-turvy industrial world where the male apes did all the hard work and the females stayed home) she resorted to stealing in order to survive. Getting away with a few small thefts, and a few items lifted from bags and pockets, she quickly realised she had an inmate talent, at least amongst humans. Quickly moving up in the scale of her crimes, she was soon climbing the sides of buildings and using her claws to pick locks.

After a number of (human) years as a cat burglar, she is now quite wealthy, and moves in social circles on human worlds few would have predicted her capable of. The police, of course, suspect her of being the notorious criminal that the press started out calling "The cat Burglar With Nine Lives", and very soon shortened to "Nine Lives", due to a number of very dramatic escapes from police and security forces. But she is always very careful in what she steals, always makes sure to move on from a world if things are getting too hot, and makes sure to leave no evidence behind. As she has no fingerprints anyway, they are not a problem, and she makes sure to brush herself thoroughly before a job, generally wearing a black latex "cat suit" (a term she finds amusing), to avoid leaving hairs behind.

Unfortunately for her, while local planetary law enforcement generally needed more than just suspicion to make an arrest, it seemed that the Union Defence Force did not. She was grabbed by two very large humans one day while strolling down the street, bundled into the back of a black hover-van and her face was sprayed with a liquid that knocked her unconscious, but not before she managed to give one of the men four deep, nasty and bloody cuts across his face!

Alien Encounters:
a. Alien Impregnation (impregnated by an alien) - Oviposition only, and only if the alien is female/gender neutral, and played by a female/gender neutral player.
b. Tentacle Molestation (basically bondage and tentacles may enter orifices), if the alien is female and played by a female/gender neutral player.
e. Trapped (your character may get lost or trapped in an area on the ship or on the planet)
f. Humiliation (Another character may witness your character suffering any of these categories. If you select this, then you are okay with another character watching or discovering your character’s predicament.)
O/Os: Chrystaline Switches

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

TheBlackThrone

Everything looks good. As for the Alien Encounters section, you only need to post what you're wiling to do. Whatever you aren't willing to do, you can delete. But I'm mostly just saying this to let others know when they write their CSes. I'll be making a Character Thread when I get some more CSes.
The gates are open

pdragon

Is there an upper limit on age for characters? I was thinking of playing an older woman, a semi-retired hitman/spy.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Chrystal

Quote from: pdragon on August 15, 2016, 01:30:53 AM
Is there an upper limit on age for characters? I was thinking of playing an older woman, a semi-retired hitman/spy.

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on August 14, 2016, 12:51:59 PM
Age: If your character is older then 100 years old, then put N/A.

Not sure if that answers the question? I think the idea is that some alien species, like The TreePeople of Timberia, may live longer than 100 (earth) years.

Personally, I'd say use common sense, but the GM may have a different take on things.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: pdragon on August 15, 2016, 01:30:53 AM

No, and the section of the CS that Chrystal quoted is what I would have directed your attention to.
The gates are open

pdragon

Whoops, I just noticed that futas aren't allowed. Never mind then, good luck with everything.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

majinmaster

After having a read through this seems like a story that could do really well. I agree with the comment that starting at a time of landing might be better otherwise there's a lot of standing around and twiddling of thumbs. If we hit the ground in a crash landing then there is an instant chance for interaction. Especially if we land there with little/no idea of what is going on. Of course it's down to the GM :P

So a crack at a character:

Name: Alex Hart
Nickname: N/A
Alias: Azrael (Angel of death)
Race: Elisian
Height: 6'2
Weight: 16 stone (sorry Brit here! I work in stones!)
Hair Color: White with a single balck streak running across the middle.
Eye Color: Silver. instead of a single black pupil it scattered in tiny parts like a miniature galaxy.

Visual Description: N/A (If I can find something I like I'll add it later)

Written Description: Standing 6'2 Azrael is well muscled, with limber limbs of corded muscle. Unlike most races his bones are thick, yet hollow aiding in his ability to fly. Azrael wears his white hair chin length swept back over his head, the black streak down the middle prominent. Liek all of his race Azrael sports a set of wings extending from his shoulder blades, each one almost as tall as him. When fully spread he has a wingspan of almost 15 feet. His wings are comprised of feathers so pale and silver that they are almost white. Despite appearing like a normal soft feather they are crystalline in nature, strong enough to withstand solid impacts, but in no way hard enough to deflect a bullet. When his wings aren't extended they can be merged back into his shoulder blades at will, resting below the flesh.

Occupation: Azrael was a bounty hunter/hitman specialising in hard to acquire targets.

Personality: Usually calm natured Azrael will react angrily and aggresively to anyone attempting to damage his wings. He doesnt like to rush into things, preffering to think through all the angles and assess all his options first. Some see him as cold natured, but he has an easy sense of humour and quick wit for those he deems friends.

Likes: A free, clear, open sky. Collecting unique blades. Drinking. Games of chance. Games of skill.

Dislikes: Rudeness. Lack of personal space. Bad hygiene. Stupidity.

Talents:
Flight - Azraels wing allow him to fly. His physique allows for a higher degree of manouverability than would be possible utilising a vehicle.
Lockpicking - Whilst no expert Azrael is adept at circumventing a number of lock types utilising picks and jammers. High end security systems usually require him to acquire specialist tools.
Blade work - if it is a weapon with a blade Azrael will know how to use it, or train until he does. He's fascinated by bladed weapons, preferring them over guns or projectile weapons.
Cooking - Azrael is an accomplished cook, he decided early on in his life that he wouldn't be a slave to "fast food" and will cook for himself and others at any opportunity.
Navigation - Above ground Azrael has a natural ability to find his way, though below ground he can easily become lost and will usually require some form of navigational aid.

Psychological Quirks: Swift and aggressive reactions to anyone attempting to damage his wings.

Background: Azrael is an Elisian a race of people famed for their appearance, akin to that of an Angel from human mythology. Unlike their mythological counterparts there is nothing of the divine about them. As a society they are on roughly equal technological footing with the humans. Though not a war like race they were quickly forced to learn how to wage it when humans first arrived. The first human settlers, seeing an opportunity to profit from the divine appearance of the Elisians, began abducting them to take back to human colonised worlds. As more and more were taken the Elisians fought back and war was joined between the humans and Elisians. The conventional fighting style of the humans and the unnatural style of the Elisians led to a boody campaign with neither side gaining the upper hand. Peace talks were joined and the wars ceased with both races establishing colonies with accords in place to safeguard against a repeat of the short yet bloody war.

Azrael grew up amongst a small number of Elisians on an agri world, his early years spent enjoying the open sky and endless crop fields. Schooled by both humans and his kin Azrael has a diverse education and understanding of the two species relationships.

Azrael lived a happy life until his early teens. An infected shipment of crop hormones reacted violently with the local fauna and a plague spread across the world, claiming the lives of the other Elisians, but not Azrael.  Hundreds of thousands died before a cure could be found and the world innoculated. Now without family Azrael gathered his belongings and set out to see more of this world, making his living picking up odd jobs or where he could cut pursing. these early years of cut pursing are what led to his affinity and love of the blade, a far more subtle and elegant tool than a gun.

Eventually he fell in with the wrong crowd, who asides from his eyes saw nothing different in him. (He had learnt to keep his wings concealed when going amongst the humans). A story involving a chemical spill in a slum was his usual explanation for his eyes and people would steadly get bored of asking. As is the way of the underworld the type of jobs he became involved in rapidly evlved from pick pocketing to theft to beat downs and to murder.

As Azrael became more skilled within the criminal world he started to detest what he was becoming, until one day he had had enough. Rounding on the pit boss he slaid him with the pair of twin knives he wore everywhere. Knowing he couldn't remain he fled, stowing away on the first shuttle out of there. Azrael spent some time as a hermit, moving from world to world, seeking out bounty hunter work where he could, even the odd assassin job (after all he didn't care if a mob boss wanted another hit). Steadily he built himself a reputation as a talented assassin/bounty hunter adn the work came to him.

He settled in to a comfortable life of reasonable luxury until he took the wrong job. Not spotting the set up he found himself hunting a target who knew he was coming and had planned for it, having employed Azrael to strike at him. Overpowered and captured Azrael was soundly beaten and tortured for any informatio he may ahve before being handed off to the "authorities" for a price. Sentenced for a number of crimes he didn't commit, and some he did, Azrael was placed onto a prison world and left to rot, until the Oracle programme offered an out.

Alien Encounters:
c. Chronic Arousal & Horniness (some characters may get bitten, pricked, or exposed to plants or other aliens carrying a potent venom or pheromone, if you select this category, then you are saying that you are okay with having your character suffer the over-stimulating side-effects)
d. Mutation (your character is slowly turned into an alien creature if they weren’t one already or their sexual organs mutate: giant cocks, larger breasts, gallons of semen, sudden lactation, etc. This include parasite infection)

TheBlackThrone

Thank you for your submission and interest. I'll be sure to get around to looking at it after work. I'll look at both CSes submitted.  :-)
The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

All right; your profile looks good. At first I was starting to get worried because the whole time, 90% of the profile didn't sound criminal or sound like there would be a reason why he would end up with Oracle, but you kind of shoved it in at the end.
The gates are open

Elf

Hello TBT, this looks very interesting. I will be thinking about and trying to put together a CS. Will likely go up tomorrow.

majinmaster

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on August 25, 2016, 07:54:13 PM
All right; your profile looks good. At first I was starting to get worried because the whole time, 90% of the profile didn't sound criminal or sound like there would be a reason why he would end up with Oracle, but you kind of shoved it in at the end.

That's what seeing low battery flash up on your laptop will do! lol.

Elf

As promised, here is my first draft of the CS.

Name: Kelorth Niadhogr
Nickname: Kel
Alias: The Dragon
Age: N/A (nearly 300, maturity level roughly equivalent to late 20's human)
Race: Ratharian
Height: 6'8”
Weight: 331 lbs
Hair Color: No hair, but scales, horns and spikes are black.
Eye Color: Red sometimes seems to glow as if made of molten rock, pupil are slits

Written Description: His entire body is covered thick almost metallic looking black scales. He also has horns and spikes on head, arms, and legs. He has a massive pair of leathery wings sprouting from his shoulder blades. He has a tail nearly 6 feet in length that tapers down to a whip like tip. Due to the nature of his natural armor and that fact his genitalia are sheathed within his body and covered by thick scales, except when aroused, he never wears clothing.

Personality: Kel is quiet, a man of few words. Appears to be dark and brooding but that is just his appearance. His biology makes physical displays of emotion difficult. He likes the way his appearance affects humans often using that intimidation to his advantage. Does not make friends easily and is slow to trust others.

Likes: Flying, meat of all kinds, watching human or human like females, blowing shit up, guns
Dislikes: Tight enclosed spaces, crowds, being ordered around, over cooked food

Talents: Flight, by use of his wings and tail can out maneuver most vehicles. He is much stronger than a human of the same size would be. Can leap 3x his own height often using this to start flying. Keen sense of smell. Very acute eyesight, can see in near total darkness and has telescopic abilities much like an Earth eagle. Breathing fire, due glands in his throat which produce chemicals which exposed to the air durst into flames much like napalm, he can do this 3 or 4 times a day. He is a skilled hunter/tracker. Scales and bones have a high concentration of naturally occurring carbon fiber making them very difficult to break and giving him a natural armor. In addition to horns and spikes he has claws on his fingers and toes. He is a very skilled marksman with just about anything he can hold and fire. He knows explosives intimately and has an excellent knowledge of structural engineering. Together it makes him a demolitions expert, he knows how force is needed and where to put to do the most structural damage. He is a fierce melee fighter with some skill in most melee weapons, bladed or bludgeoning. Though rarely seen he is very skilled and talented at playing a clarinet type instrument of his people.

Psychological Quirks: Has been a slave and hates not having a choice in his actions. Will on occasion feel the need to eat fallen opponents.

Background:
Kel is from a remote world discovered a few centuries ago. Though the society is nonindustrial on par with medieval Earth tech, it was deemed not fit for colonization. It was flagged in charts as a “no fly” zone. This world was to be left alone. Most of the natives are unaware of life on other worlds and the other worlds want it kept that way. There are 3 races of sentient beings on this world. One is very human like, while the second can only be described as dragons from Earth mythology and fantasy. The third is the humanoid hybrid of the other two. The planet was made off limits because despite their low tech level it was just too dangerous to exploit.

Despite the restrictions put on visiting this world some very brave and enterprising people did so anyway. Slaves from this world bring very high profits on the black market. Kel was one such victim.

He was captured as an adolescent and promptly fitted with a control collar. While many of his kind were sold to mining and such companies due to their strength and durability, he was sold to a mercenary company. They taught him how to fight with modern weapons. As long as he had on his collar he was a good soldier. He took to explosives right away, seeming to have a natural talent for it. He was used many times for night recon or the destruction of key enemy structures. Due to his color and flight he was perfect for this as in the night sky he is virtually invisible to sight and most scanning technology.

Simply due to his appearance though he often served as bodyguard to leaders during negotiations. When full scales battles took place he was also often right there in the front lines. It was during one such battle that his collar was damaged and came off without blowing his head off. The instant he realized it was gone he flew away from the battlefield. That night he sneaked back to the base and blow it up.

After attaining his freedom he went freelance working for whoever was willing to pay the most. He would work for governments, terrorists, and criminal organizations doing what he had been trained to do. He did not care about collateral damage, so is responsible for quite a few innocent deaths. Some of his jobs included bank robberies and the destruction of very public and popular places, where the intention of his employer was a high body count. He came to be known as “The Dragon” quite simply due to his appearance.

He had been a slave for nearly 80 years. Then managed to work and avoid capture for another 60. Being so long lived he managed to acquire a vast fortune, but still being young, by his standards, was not ready to settle down and retire. This is ultimately lead to his capture. Though he had grown quite good at screening his potential employers the Union got one through. He was hired to blow up a remote military installation, which was a trap. Most of the facility was under ground so he could not just drop bombs from the sky and had to infiltrate it. Just when he thought he was in and placing is explosives the trap was sprung. They took him down with several energy nets that entangled him and overloaded his nervous system.

Alien Encounters:
a. Tentacle Molestation (basically bondage and tentacles may enter orifices)
b. Chronic Arousal & Horniness (some characters may get bitten, pricked, or exposed to plants or other aliens carrying a potent venom or pheromone, if you select this category, then you are saying that you are okay with having your character suffer the over-stimulating side-effects)
c. Mutation (your character is slowly turned into an alien creature if they weren’t one already or their sexual organs mutate: giant cocks, larger breasts, gallons of semen, sudden lactation, etc. This include parasite infection)
d. Trapped (your character may get lost or trapped in an area on the ship or on the planet)
e. Humiliation (Another character may witness your character suffering any of these categories. If you select this, then you are okay with another character watching or discovering your character’s predicament.)
O/Os: Please refer to player's preferences.

TheBlackThrone

So we got so far a literal cat burglar (F), a hitman angel (M), and a terrorist dragon (M).

If we don't get more female characters, then I plan to have 2 to 3 female NPCs.

But yes, this game will start with the characters waking up from a crash-landing on the planet. If you want to make your character injured, then by all means, but there will be enough consequences already that will be determined by player/character in-game decision.

The NPCs will be used for drama so do not expect them to live long and enjoy them while they're available because they are going to die in various horrific ways. Somebody has to right? This is a survivor horror after all.  ::)
The gates are open

Juggtacular

Throne, would you be cool with having a nanite enhanced ex-soldier?

Chrystal

Worth pointing out that Kel's tail is zero feet long?

I'm sure that's just a typo.

Elf

Thank you, Chrystal. That was indeed a typo and the 6 has now been put in where it belongs.

I'm sure there are other typos as well, which will hopefully be corrected at some point. This is why I labeled it as the first draft.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Juggtacular on August 26, 2016, 01:43:54 PM
Throne, would you be cool with having a nanite enhanced ex-soldier?

Nope. As long as you can sell  the story. He's got to be out-right criminal.
The gates are open

Juggtacular

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on August 26, 2016, 02:01:07 PM
Nope. As long as you can sell  the story. He's got to be out-right criminal.

Oh yeah, his crime is why he's an ex-soldier. At the time of his capture he'd have been a merc who worked most any kind of job for the highest bidder and up until then, kept one step ahead of the authorities.

Elf

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on August 26, 2016, 01:40:19 PM
But yes, this game will start with the characters waking up from a crash-landing on the planet. If you want to make your character injured, then by all means, but there will be enough consequences already that will be determined by player/character in-game decision.

The NPCs will be used for drama so do not expect them to live long and enjoy them while they're available because they are going to die in various horrific ways. Somebody has to right? This is a survivor horror after all.  ::)

If the characters will be awakening in a crashed ship, will they know about the Harness implant? Why they were sent? Does the implant have a tracking and/or communication functions? If the ship is destroyed, who or what is controlling the implant?

Quote from: Juggtacular on August 26, 2016, 02:04:44 PM
Oh yeah, his crime is why he's an ex-soldier. At the time of his capture he'd have been a merc who worked most any kind of job for the highest bidder and up until then, kept one step ahead of the authorities.

As a merc, there is good chance our characters would at the very least know of each other by reputation.

Juggtacular

Yeah, they'll have definitely heard of one another. I could even see them as having done a few jobs together.

Elf

Especially if they have complimentary skills, I could see them having worked together.

Juggtacular

Quote from: Elf on August 26, 2016, 03:15:33 PM
Especially if they have complimentary skills, I could see them having worked together.

I think they would. They've both got the traditional "One Man Army" traits/skills. And Kayne is also a technopathic, nanite enhanced human, meaning he's just as effective at recon and support as he is being in the action.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Elf on August 26, 2016, 03:03:26 PM
If the characters will be awakening in a crashed ship, will they know about the Harness implant? Why they were sent? Does the implant have a tracking and/or communication functions? If the ship is destroyed, who or what is controlling the implant?

As a merc, there is good chance our characters would at the very least know of each other by reputation.

Your teammates wanted the game to start right away rather than it to go through a prologue. So you can go ahead and assume that they know about the chip. They were already awake leading to the ship crashing. They are NOT waking up from cryosleep in a crashed ship. They are waking up from unconsciousness. Oracle controls the chips. The very people who didn't go with them on the trip to begin with. A crashed ship doesn't change that fact.

Quote from: Juggtacular on August 26, 2016, 03:35:33 PM
I think they would. They've both got the traditional "One Man Army" traits/skills. And Kayne is also a technopathic, nanite enhanced human, meaning he's just as effective at recon and support as he is being in the action.

It's not going to do people much good to be a technopath on the planet they're about to go to except that they'll be able to open doors. But if you're planning to have him revive old ships, machines, etc. I'm not going to allow it.

If the character did so manually through engineering, I would allow it. But if you think you're going to go Abakadabra I'll let my nanites do everything for me. It's not going to happen because that just takes away from the challenge of the game. So if you go Isaac Clark that's allowed. Having your character literally hooked up to a system would work too. But I won't allow a no consequence ability like that. If you don't go Isaac Clark and just want to be a cyber wizard, not allowed. Because it wouldn't make sense. If he could do that the entire time, then why didn't he rig the ship to go where he wants? Why can't he undo the harness? It just makes no sense.
The gates are open

Elf

Quote from: Juggtacular on August 26, 2016, 03:35:33 PM

Ground recon and aerial recon. The technopathy to get past automated security and surveillance. Looks like a good team.

TheBlackThrone

I'm about to have you guys organize your profiles into specific specializations because we got 2 people who are capable of lock-picking and I don't want people feeling useless on the team. I want to avoid overlap.

So you guys need to decide on a specific specialization and stick to the theme of that specialization. You're not going to be allowed to be a hacker, strategical genius, stealth specialist, underwater warefare specialist, biological expert, chemical expert, and just an all around Mary Sue.

So if you're going to be the door guy, then be the door guy. If you're going to be the medic, then be the medic. If you're going to be the technology expert, then be the technology expert. If you're going to be the pilot, then be the pilot. If you're going to specialize in infantry, then specialize in that.
The gates are open

Juggtacular

He does have to make physical contact with the machinery/system in question for his powers to work on it, yes. And a lot of the times I assume he'd have to go "low-tech" as not everything will be able to have a wireless interface and just have him "think" the problem away. So there'd be lots of, touching it to figure out what it does, how it works, etc.. and then using his tools to do whatever is needed.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Juggtacular on August 26, 2016, 04:06:28 PM
He does have to make physical contact with the machinery/system in question for his powers to work on it, yes. And a lot of the times I assume he'd have to go "low-tech" as not everything will be able to have a wireless interface and just have him "think" the problem away. So there'd be lots of, touching it to figure out what it does, how it works, etc.. and then using his tools to do whatever is needed.

I would want him to actually hook up and not just touch because the consequence/limitation would be that once he's hooked up, he's hooked up, and in order to come back out of the system, he'd have to unhook himself. Therefore, like any machine if you just jerk the cord out of the wall, you could ruin it. It would also make hacking take time and not something that can happen instantly.

Otherwise, as I said before, if he goes Isaac Clarke or is just a manual hacker, I will permit that. But outright technopathy as though this were some magic land, it's not going to happen.

But I still need people to specialize. We don't need 3 door openers and so far the one character whose history is actually based around breaching places for a living is the cat burglar. Getting into and out of things is her specialty.
The gates are open

Chrystal

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on August 26, 2016, 04:22:41 PM
But I still need people to specialize. We don't need 3 door openers and so far the one character whose history is actually based around breaching places for a living is the cat burglar. Getting into and out of things is her specialty.

Getting into and out of things without being seen! Don't forget that, it could be important!

Don't for get there is more than one way of getting into and out of somewhere. There's the careful, stealthy way, then there's the blow the door down way...! Each has its merits!

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Chrystal on August 26, 2016, 04:38:27 PM
Getting into and out of things without being seen! Don't forget that, it could be important!

Don't for get there is more than one way of getting into and out of somewhere. There's the careful, stealthy way, then there's the blow the door down way...! Each has its merits!

We have those character types.

What I can see so far is:

Frreya Rrickhiss - Lockpick (which she hopefully also knows how to cybernetically pick locks since we're in the future otherwise we would then need someone specialized in that)/Stealth/Infiltration

Alex Hart - Strategist/Tactics - just based on what you wrote, your character seems to have a knack for discovering weaknesses in enemies.

Kelorth Niadhogr - Demolition
The gates are open

Elf

Juggtacular

Elf

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on August 26, 2016, 03:39:25 PM
Your teammates wanted the game to start right away rather than it to go through a prologue. So you can go ahead and assume that they know about the chip. They were already awake leading to the ship crashing. They are NOT waking up from cryosleep in a crashed ship. They are waking up from unconsciousness. Oracle controls the chips. The very people who didn't go with them on the trip to begin with. A crashed ship doesn't change that fact.

Some how I missed this. I saw the arguments against the prologue and have no problem with this decision.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Juggtacular on August 26, 2016, 07:39:06 PM
Mine would be closest to Tech Specialist/Combat

We'll see dude because if it is too close to what Chrystal's character specializes in, and if I think you might overlap or reduce her worth on the team, I may have to have you either tweak what you got or change the specialization.
The gates are open

Chrystal

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on August 26, 2016, 06:36:56 PM
Frreya Rrickhiss - Lockpick (which she hopefully also knows how to cybernetically pick locks since we're in the future otherwise we would then need someone specialized in that)/Stealth/Infiltration

Yes, she can pick electronic locks, disable alarms, disarm boobie-traps  etc...  If she couldn't do any of that she would be no use as a burglar in an age where such things are common...

TheDarkGoddess

Very interested. I'm thinking of doing a female black-market surgeon, just need to research a little for character inspiration.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: TheDarkGoddess on August 27, 2016, 06:49:07 AM
Very interested. I'm thinking of doing a female black-market surgeon, just need to research a little for character inspiration.

Great! Welcome. :-)
The gates are open

TheDarkGoddess

Quick question: do you want to limit flying types? I noticed there were two already. I found a picture I like that has wings but easily written out in the description section. They aren't the focus of the picture, I  barely noticed them at first.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: TheDarkGoddess on August 27, 2016, 08:49:14 AM
Quick question: do you want to limit flying types? I noticed there were two already. I found a picture I like that has wings but easily written out in the description section. They aren't the focus of the picture, I  barely noticed them at first.

Flight may not matter in this game. So you can submit what you want. People will mostly be grounded if they wish to live and not risk revealing their location.
The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

So, I'm collecting some concept art for the IC thread that introduces the alien planet. I have these so far:

Alien Planet

There will be an overall world map with customized locations that will be initially undiscovered because your team hasn't explored that region yet, but each region will have some information to be discovered concerning the missing ship and crew that they're looking for, hinting at where the team needs to go next. So they'll be retracing their footsteps. The planet has an alien menace inhabiting it but there are also other creatures that you guys will have to decide if they're good or bad. Good meaning to use to eat, for tools and other materials, as mounts, or who knows. Or bad that they're just out to hunt you down.  :-)

The gates are open

Pink Kitten

Heya! :-) I've been eyeing this thread for a while; loving the concept and hoping I'll get hit by an inspiration for a character... and I think I have - so here ya go!

Name: Yumi Inazuma
Nickname/Alias: Speed Princess, Princess Yumi

Race: Human
Height: 155cm (5' 1'')
Weight: 46kg (101 lbs)
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Written Description: Yumi is a young human female of mostly old Japanese ancestry. Thanks to her "Genetic Optimization", she is a young beauty, with perfect skin, voluptuous hair and luscious lips. Her body is petite yet curvy in all the right places, with a round firm butt and perfect, larger-than-average breasts.

Personality: Yumi is a social, outgoing little bundle of smiles and joy. She's constantly trying her best to charm everyone, be friends with everyone, be the center of attention and always leave a good impression. It's partly due to her natural outgoing personality, and partly because she's been taught to be like that from a very young age - she's always been expected to be the loved and adored "perfect girl".

Sometimes - quite often, even - Yumi is actually simply faking her cheerfulness and happiness; but she does it so well, you'd have to know her very well to notice. The "social, outgoing little bundle of smiles and joy" is how Yumi wants to be seen by others... and caring about how others see her is so deeply ingrained in her, it's always going to affect how Yumi acts and behaves. Deep down, she's actually quite insecure, but is very good at hiding it.

When confronted with a situation where she's uncomfortable and feels out of her league, she also defaults to faking confidence, as opposed to letting others see her weakness. When she loves something, Yumi loves it very openly and will make her opinion known to everyone. She will always pursue her dreams with relentless focus; but when she dislikes something, she definitely lets it show as well. Unless she feels it might affect someone's opinion on her... in which case Yumi is likely to fake it, yet again.

Sexually, Yumi has experimented with both boys and girls, and likes them both equally.

Likes: Hoverbikes, high speeds, making friends, dancing, partying, looking good, gourmet food, beautiful nights.
Dislikes: Getting dirty, rude people, dishonesty, overcooked meat, pouring rain.
Talents:

• Yumi is an extremely talented pilot. She especially excels with small, atmospheric craft - especially hoverbikes, with which she is one of the best in existence; but she is no stranger to spacecraft either, and her natural talent allows her to pick up even completely new and strange vehicles very quickly.
  • Tinkering with her vehicles is just about the only activity Yumi like to get her hands dirty in. She much prefers piloting them to maintaining them, no question, but she also absolutely loves to get every bit of speed she can out of her vehicles, and over the years she has developed quite respectable skills as a spacecraft or hovercraft mechanic.
  • She's no Olympian, but Yumi is still very athletic and in great shape, having always wanted to keep herself in shape to look and perform better. She is an accomplished gymnast and a great dancer.
  • Along with her dancing skills, Yumi also has a wonderful singing voice, and is an all-around great performer - she probably could have become a professional performer, had she decided to go that route.
  • Yumi is an excellent judge of character, and can generally tell when others are not being honest, or are hiding something - especially when it's related to what they think of her. However, she's no psychic, and she *does* get it wrong sometimes; and she can be overly trusting with people she has deemed trustworthy.

Psychological Quirks: Yumi is often overly obsessed with what others think of her - she's been raised to be the perfect girl who everyone likes and adores, and she gets anxious when someone doesn't feel that way or doesn't seem to like her. She always defaults to hiding her actual emotions and instead just acting like she thinks others will want her to act. Partly for the same reason, she's constantly worried of her looks, especially her hair; and she'll habitually choose prettying herself up over much more pressing issues at hand.

Background: Yumi was born and raised on Daitoza, a world originally colonized by the old Japan, now an independent resort world famed for its pleasant climate, beautiful beaches, luxurious casinos and vivid nightlife. As well as an extremely influential underlife, controlled by the yakuza family of Inazuma. For all intents and purposes, as much as the official government of Daitoza tried to hide and deny it, the Inazuma family had basically controlled Daitoza for over a century.

Yumi Inazuma was the daughter of Iwao Inazuma, the head of the entire family. She was conceived via a method called "Genetic Optimization", a very expensive procedure that's popular among the very rich and elite: she hasn't been genetically modified in any way, and is in every way just an ordinary human being, but her parents were able to hand-pick exactly which genes she would inherit from which parent. As a result, vain as they were, Yumi's parents "made" her as attractive as they could, as well as made sure her immune system was as strong as possible and she was very resistant to most illnesses. Yumi was always raised to be her family's prize jewel: on one hand, she was spoiled rotten and everything she wanted, she had; but on the other hand, it was always extremely clear to her that she represented her entire family, and she *needed* to be loved and admired; anything less would be a failure and a shame to her family.

One of Daitoza's most famous attractions were the underground hoverbike street races. They were organized by the Inazuma family, were highly illegal (due to hoverbikes reaching up to 400kph on public streets), and while it was a public secret they were held regularly and caused fatal accidents on a monthly basis, there was nothing the government or the police had managed to do to stop them. Millions worth of bets were placed on these races in Daitoza's casinos alone.

When Yumi saw her first hoverbike race at 11 Earth years old, she was obsessed from the first sight. She begged and begged for her father to let her race, and her father, reluctant as he was to let his daughter take part in what he knew to be a very dangerous sport, couldn't deny his daughter's wishes and got her the best pilot training money could buy.

Yumi turned out to be an absolute prodigy with all vehicles she touched. Her skill astounded her trainers (not to mention her parents), and whatever pilotable craft she touched, she learned to ace in a very short time. Hoverbikes remained her greatest passion, however, and as her skills grew, her father couldn't deny them from her forever. By the age of 16, Yumi was good enough to take part in the street races. By the age of 17, she was good enough to win them... every single time.

Since then, Yumi was the main attraction of the races. Pilots from all over the system would travel to Daitoza for the chance to see and race this beautiful teenage girl who was kicking everyone's butt. Some of them expected her to be nothing but a pretty face with no real skill, who was simply being pushed by her influential daddy... and quickly learned how wrong they had been. Yumi's identity was well known - after all, she was the crown jewel of the Inazuma family. People called her Princess Yumi, or the Speed Princess, since she was considered to be the "princess" of the Inazuma family.

The police knew her identity as well, naturally; but no one on Daitoza would dare to arrest Iwao Inazuma's daughter, especially for something as minor as "reckless driving". And really, other than her illegal racing hobby, Yumi had never had anything to do with the Inazuma family's shady businesses. For most of the time, her life was just the life of a rich, priviliged girl: she went to school, partied with friends, and generally lived the perfect life of a teenager who had everything. She was always aware of the fact that she was expected to be the perfect girl, loved and adored by everyone; and she worked hard to maintain that status. And succeeded. Yumi was always surrounded with friends and admirers, and her life was very good indeed.

But then the Union came.

In 3084, Union forces finally decided to put an end to the Inazuma family's reign on Daitoza. In a major operation that resembled a military campaign more than a police operation, Union forces striked and either killed or captured dozens of high-ranking members of the yakuza. The yakuza would not be as easily defeated, of course, and decades of more or less open civil war would ensue on Daitoza... but for Yumi, none of that would matter anymore.

Yumi really had nothing to do with the yakuza, apart from her heritage. She was simply a race pilot. She had broken the law, yes, but her only crimes were taking part in illegal street races - reason enough for a hefty fine, maybe even a short community service sentence, but nothing more than that. But the Union didn't care. As far as they were concerned, Yumi had been involved in criminal activities, and she was the daughter of Iwao Inazuma. Combined with the fact that they could really use her abilities for the Oracle project, that was more than enough reason for them to slam her with "Conspiring against the government" and "Associating in organized crime" charges. Thus she was one of their first targets. One day, Yumi was without warning grabbed from the street, drugged, convicted without a trial, and shipped offworld - where her life would be changed forever.

Alien Encounters:
a. Alien Impregnation - Note: I don't want to play out actual pregnancy, but attempts to breed or implied pregnancy risk are fine. Oviposition is a maybe (not a definite off, but will want to discuss beforehand).
b. Tentacle Molestation
c. Chronic Arousal & Horniness
d. Mutation - Note: within reason, will want to discuss beforehand.
e. Trapped
f. Humiliation

O/Os: No gore / mutilation etc, no vore, no bathroom stuff. That's pretty much it. More detailed version in my signature :-)

Please let me know what you think - I'm not 100% sure if she's close enough to what you'd like to see for this game; if she's enough of a "hardened criminal" for the project!

I guess my own biggest question mark is how useful a character who specializes strongly in piloting would be for this expedition. But with that said, I personally don't mind at all if my character is a bit out of her league and just tries to get along with all of these hardened criminals and mercenaries - but if she does get her own chance to shine, she'd be more than capable enough to pull it off!

TheBlackThrone

Love it. I can proudly say that we are perfectly

3 males : 3 female ratio  ::)

I may just keep it at 6 once we get the other profiles in. If I get interest mostly on the female side, then I'll lock it up at 8. If not, then we'll keep it at 6. I haven't completely decided if I want to just be the GM or actually participate with a PC. I just can't decide lol.
The gates are open

Elf

TheDarkGoddess

So excited for this! Love the variety. Mine will be up tonight! I got it half done before work and I've been daydreaming about the rest all day.  :-)

Elf

I could not agree more. I look forward to seeing the new CSs.

Chrystal

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on August 27, 2016, 05:14:40 PM
Love it. I can proudly say that we are perfectly

3 males : 3 female ratio  ::)

I may just keep it at 6 once we get the other profiles in. If I get interest mostly on the female side, then I'll lock it up at 8. If not, then we'll keep it at 6. I haven't completely decided if I want to just be the GM or actually participate with a PC. I just can't decide lol.

Uh... You do realise that one of the females bats strictly for the other team, don't you? That tends to skew your ratio a little, unless one of the guys also bats for the other team! Personally I dislike games where "pairing up" is a thing,  if I want to write with just one player I'll write a one-on-one. I much prefer games where partners can be shared around and people can do 3-ways or just fly solo if they wish...

Elf

Quote from: Chrystal on August 27, 2016, 06:39:26 PM
Uh... You do realise that one of the females bats strictly for the other team, don't you? That tends to skew your ratio a little, unless one of the guys also bats for the other team! Personally I dislike games where "pairing up" is a thing,  if I want to write with just one player I'll write a one-on-one. I much prefer games where partners can be shared around and people can do 3-ways or just fly solo if they wish...

I can't speak for the others but my guy might be willing to play the odds a little and occasionally swing the other way. I also did not join this game with any intention of pairing up.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Chrystal on August 27, 2016, 06:39:26 PM

I set up equal ratio so that everyone gets an equal chance of being in the game. I do not set up equal ratios for this "pairing" you speak of. Also, once you get placed on this planet, it doesn't matter what team you bat for because either way you either cooperate with each other or remain fucked.

Also, if you read over the front page, the "innocent" was also an option who could be placed on the ship unintentionally, through being framed, or against their will for who knew what reasons.
The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Pink Kitten on August 27, 2016, 01:23:38 PM

Please let me know what you think - I'm not 100% sure if she's close enough to what you'd like to see for this game; if she's enough of a "hardened criminal" for the project!

I guess my own biggest question mark is how useful a character who specializes strongly in piloting would be for this expedition. But with that said, I personally don't mind at all if my character is a bit out of her league and just tries to get along with all of these hardened criminals and mercenaries - but if she does get her own chance to shine, she'd be more than capable enough to pull it off!

Oh yes and to answer your question. Since the ship went down, she might be able to salvage some parts. If she's a racer then she must know some things about ship maintenance and repair, right? Because knowing what to salvage would be very handy. If she could get a ship up and running, even if it couldn't fly anymore but could roll along the ground for vehicular transport that would be very very handy and would save the team periods where they'd have to walk hundreds of miles.  :-)
The gates are open

Chrystal

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on August 27, 2016, 06:58:49 PM
I set up equal ratio so that everyone gets an equal chance of being in the game. I do not set up equal ratios for this "pairing" you speak of. Also, once you get placed on this planet, it doesn't matter what team you bat for because either way you either cooperate with each other or remain fucked.

Also, if you read over the front page, the "innocent" was also an option who could be placed on the ship unintentionally, through being framed, or against their will for who knew what reasons.

*giggles* I have no problem working with guys, and by "flying solo" I didn't mean "go off on their own and get killed...!" I was (as I'm sure you know really) referring to whatever level of smut you are expecting in the game.

Pink Kitten

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on August 27, 2016, 07:04:42 PM
Oh yes and to answer your question. Since the ship went down, she might be able to salvage some parts. If she's a racer then she must know some things about ship maintenance and repair, right? Because knowing what to salvage would be very handy. If she could get a ship up and running, even if it couldn't fly anymore but could roll along the ground for vehicular transport that would be very very handy and would save the team periods where they'd have to walk hundreds of miles.  :-)
Oh, I was mostly concerned about how you as the GM felt about the concept, like if you had some kind of a grand plan of things to come that really didn't have room for a pure pilot character... as far as I'm concerned, I'm sure I can find ways for my character to be useful, or at least try hard to be useful :3 So if you're happy, I'm very happy!

Also echoing the sentiments that the game and the cast are looking really exciting - can't wait!

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Chrystal on August 27, 2016, 07:18:50 PM
*giggles* I have no problem working with guys, and by "flying solo" I didn't mean "go off on their own and get killed...!" I was (as I'm sure you know really) referring to whatever level of smut you are expecting in the game.

Whoever decides to have sexual intercourse, as long as they spoiler it in NSFW to include any lewd pictures, then it's no problem. However, this game is dominantly story-based and won't be taken over by smut. If sex happens naturally, then by all means. As long as writers respect each other and it happened in mutual agreement, again, I have no issues.
The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

NPC Vote

Hey guys, I got some NPC possibilities for you guys to vote on. I'm only going to RP three for the first phase of the game until we encounter unfortunate losses.

NPC Dames

From left to right: Bio-droid, The Bounty Hunter, The Assassin, The Prostitute, The Innocent Until Proven Guilty, The Smuggler, The Gang Banger and The Lollipop Psycho.

I can't stop adding more to this list lol!

Elf: Bio-droid, The Bounty Hunter, and The Assassin.

TheDarkGoddess: Assassin, Smuggler, and Gang Banger.
The gates are open

Elf

Based on appearances only and what seems most useful to the mission my vote is for The Bounty Hunter, The Assassin, and probably the Bio-droid.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Elf on August 27, 2016, 07:44:25 PM
Based on appearances only and what seems most useful to the mission my vote is for The Bounty Hunter, The Assassin, and probably the Bio-droid.

Useful? They won't be useful for long lol.
The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

I'm totally making this a NPC automatically because a Shark body with a Goldfish being the true brain and operator, is just ingenius lmao. I will enjoy this guy for the duration that he lives. I'm even going to give the Goldfish a British accent because it just has to have one.

Epic
The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

I got the IC up, but I plan to open the OOC when I get all of the Character Profiles (yes, I will make a character thread) in that way we don't leave anyone behind or make them feel rushed. Don't worry, you guys will be able to communicate freely soon.  :-)
The gates are open

Elf

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on August 27, 2016, 07:45:30 PM
Useful? They won't be useful for long lol.

Which is why we want the most useful for as long as we have them.

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on August 27, 2016, 07:51:05 PM
I'm totally making this a NPC automatically because a Shark body with a Goldfish being the true brain and operator, is just ingenius lmao. I will enjoy this guy for the duration that he lives. I'm even going to give the Goldfish a British accent because it just has to have one.

Epic

Definitely Epic and a must play.

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on August 27, 2016, 10:22:38 PM
I got the IC up, but I plan to open the OOC when I get all of the Character Profiles (yes, I will make a character thread) in that way we don't leave anyone behind or make them feel rushed. Don't worry, you guys will be able to communicate freely soon.  :-)

Most excellent!

TheDarkGoddess

Name: Daianarah Seraph
Nickname: Daia (Die-uh)
Alias: The Red Death
Race: Infuri
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 140 lbs
Hair Color: Long red hair
Eye Color: Yellow and glowing
Written Description: Daia is slender, yet toned, and tall for a female. Her entire body, including her long hair and leather-like wings, is a red-violet color. The long, sharp black horns on her head are jet black, and her eyes glow a golden yellow. She is covered head to toe in dark red tribal tattoos, and her nails are long and sharp like talons, able to slice through flesh like butter.

Personality: Daia is effortlessly confident, without being arrogant or boastful; she trusts herself and her abilities completely. She is resourceful and cunning, and has a natural ability to survive as well as prosper; the fact that she is often underestimated doesn't hurt either. Fiercely independent, she relies on no one and works better alone, though she does enjoy company for entertainment and superficial purposes. There is a touch of madness to Daia, in an intelligent, calculating way. If you are on her bad side, expect zero mercy. If she doesn't care about you either way, expect for her to look out for herself. However, make it on her good side and you'll have a loyal, reliable ally for life.

Likes: Intelligent conversation, books, puzzles, revenge, good food and good wine
Dislikes: Idiots, stupid questions, disrespect, losing, and not being in control.

Talents:
Medical - Has vast knowledge of a multitude of species' anatomy. Surgery is her specialty, but she can also perform any simple first aid, medicate, has knowledge of antidotes, can recognize most illnesses, and more.
Advanced Combat – Having been specifically born to be a warrior, she not only has natural killer instincts but was extensively trained as well. Her talon-like nails make a dangerous weapon by themselves.
Photographic Memory – One of the reasons she is so highly intelligent, is her ability to remember the things she sees.
Above-Average Intelligence – Has dedicated her many years alive to educating herself.
Flight - Though she can fly, her wings are on the smaller side and aren’t meant for long distance or strenuous flight.

Psychological Quirks: Daia is straight to the point, and lacks a filter. She doesn’t believe in beating around the bush. She has the ability to go from a cold, ruthless killer to a witty, intelligent lady in a second flat. Very good at hiding her emotions and true intentions, and rarely loses control. Most of her actions are calculated.

Background: Daia is the spawn of the high ruler Ereshkigal, from the land of Infernus. She was one of four sisters born to be warrior priestesses of Ereshkigal; destined to spend their days serving their ruler, while remaining chaste. Daia was restless from the beginning. She would constantly sneak off to the magnificent library in their castle to read everything from history, to science, poetry, and different planets. It was there she met Ereshkigal’s head adviser, and seduced him, losing her sacred virginity. One of Daia’s jealous sisters had been spying on her, and told Ereshkigal, who immediately exiled Daia after a confession from her adviser - who was beheaded for his sin.

After bouncing around for a while, she was discovered in a bar by a self-proclaimed “mad scientist” named Erebos. Erebos was an incredibly wealthy, psychotic, multi-species surgeon with big dreams. He spent his days studying every species he could get his hands on, hiring Bounty Hunters to collect what he wanted, then slicing and dicing the dead bodies, exploring every inch. From there, his obsession grew, he began to construct hybrids, using his medical knowledge to keep them alive through the process. Daia studied under Erebos for hundreds of years, mostly helping to dissect bodies. The moment she got a scalpel in her hand she was in love. When she wasn’t learning from Erebos, she had access to his library where she read thousands of books, mostly medical. She self-taught herself everything; stitches, setting bones, antidotes to poisons – she learned it all and had plenty of opportunity to practice.

As she gained Erebos’ trust, he allowed her to do more of his projects solo. She became extremely close with a few of the Bounty Hunters, who helped her pawn off extra body parts for money. It was then she was introduced to the Black Market. Daia quickly flourished, finding her niche in the world. She was a skilled surgeon and constantly getting better. Soon, she was tired of losing money using Bounty Hunters to collect her victims, and she found she could make an even bigger profit if she let others hire her and choose her victims. This led to her start as a “hitman” of sorts. She rose in ranks to one of the most notorious sellers on the Black Market.

Word travels fast in the Underground, and soon Erebos caught wind of The Red Death’s (Daia's alias) extra-curricular activities. He was the one to contact Union and turn her in. She learned of his betrayal before they came for her, and was found harvesting his body parts while he was still alive. She went willingly without a fight.

Alien Encounters:
a. Alien Impregnation
b. Tentacle Molestation
e. Trapped
f. Humiliation
O/Os: I’m pretty open but not into bathroom stuff or severe mutilation (like losing limbs). You can check out my player preferences or message me with any questions.

Elf

TheDarkGoddess

The shark/goldfish is awesome! As for the others I vote Assassin, Smuggler, Gang Banger.. but they all sound/look interesting!

Quote from: Elf on August 28, 2016, 12:14:33 AM
I certainly like Daia.

Thank you!!   :D

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: TheDarkGoddess on August 28, 2016, 12:02:59 AM
Name: Daianarah Seraph
Nickname: Daia (Die-uh)
Alias: The Red Death
Race: Demoness
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 140 lbs
Hair Color: Long red hair
Eye Color: Yellow and glowing
Written Description: Daia is slender, yet toned, and tall for a female. Her entire body, including her long hair and leather-like wings, is a red-violet color. The long, sharp black horns on her head are jet black, and her eyes glow a golden yellow. She is covered head to toe in dark red tribal tattoos, and her nails are long and sharp like talons, able to slice through flesh like butter.

Personality: Daia is effortlessly confident, without being arrogant or boastful; she trusts herself and her abilities completely. She is resourceful and cunning, and has a natural ability to survive as well as prosper; the fact that she is often underestimated doesn't hurt either. Fiercely independent, she relies on no one and works better alone, though she does enjoy company for entertainment and superficial purposes. There is a touch of madness to Daia, in an intelligent, calculating way. If you are on her bad side, expect zero mercy. If she doesn't care about you either way, expect for her to look out for herself. However, make it on her good side and you'll have a loyal, reliable ally for life.

Likes: Intelligent conversation, books, puzzles, revenge, good food and good wine
Dislikes: Idiots, stupid questions, disrespect, losing, and not being in control.

Talents:
Medical - Has vast knowledge of a multitude of species' anatomy. Surgery is her specialty, but she can also perform any simple first aid, medicate, has knowledge of antidotes, can recognize most illnesses, and more.
Advanced Combat – Created to protect Ereshkigal, she not only has natural killer instincts but was extensively trained as well. Her talon-like nails make a dangerous weapon by themselves.
Photographic Memory – One of the reasons she is so highly intelligent, is her ability to remember the things she sees.
Above-Average Intelligence – Has dedicated her many years alive to educating herself.
Flight - Though she can fly, her wings are on the smaller side and aren’t meant for long distance or strenuous flight.

Psychological Quirks: Daia is straight to the point, and lacks a filter. She doesn’t believe in beating around the bush. She has the ability to go from a cold, ruthless killer to a witty, intelligent lady in a second flat. Very good at hiding her emotions and true intentions, and rarely loses control. Most of her actions are calculated.

Background: Daia was created from the blood of the high ruler Ereshkigal, in the land of Infernus. She was one of four sisters created to be warrior priestesses of Ereshkigal; destined to spend their days serving their ruler, while remaining chaste. Daia was restless from the beginning. She would constantly sneak off to the magnificent library in their castle to read everything from history, to science, poetry, and ancient magics. It was there she met Ereshkigal’s head adviser, and seduced him, losing her sacred virginity. One of Daia’s jealous sisters had been spying on her, and told Ereshkigal, who immediately exiled Daia after a confession from her adviser - who was beheaded for his sin.

After bouncing around for a while, she was discovered in a bar by a self-proclaimed “mad scientist” named Erebos. Erebos was a Necromancer with big dreams. He spent his days studying every species he could get his hands on, hiring Bounty Hunters to collect what he wanted, then slicing and dicing the dead bodies, exploring every inch. From there, his obsession grew, he began to construct hybrids, using his Necromancer powers to bring them to life. Daia studied under Erebos for hundreds of years, mostly helping to dissect bodies. The moment she got a scalpel in her hand she was in love. When she wasn’t learning from Erebos, she had access to his library where she read thousands of books, mostly medical. She self-taught herself everything; stitches, setting bones, antidotes to poisons – she learned it all and had plenty of opportunity to practice.

As she gained Erebos’ trust, he allowed her to do more of his projects solo. She became extremely close with a few of the Bounty Hunters, who helped her pawn off extra body parts for money. It was then she was introduced to the Black Market. Daia quickly flourished, finding her niche in the world. She was a skilled surgeon and constantly getting better. Soon, she was tired of losing money using Bounty Hunters to collect her victims, and she found she could make an even bigger profit if she let others hire her and choose her victims. This led to her start as a “hitman” of sorts. She rose in ranks to one of the most notorious sellers on the Black Market.

Word travels fast in the Underground, and soon Erebos caught wind of The Red Death’s (Daia's alias) extra-curricular activities. He was the one to contact Union and turn her in. She learned of his betrayal before they came for her, and was found harvesting his body parts while he was still alive. She went willingly without a fight.

Alien Encounters:
a. Alien Impregnation
b. Tentacle Molestation
e. Trapped
f. Humiliation
O/Os: I’m pretty open but not into bathroom stuff or severe mutilation (like losing limbs). You can check out my player preferences or message me with any questions.

There are only two things I have to comment about:

1. I would choose another name for her race besides Demoness. You say she comes from Infernus, so maybe something along those lines. This isn't a fantasy and magic game. This is a science fiction game. So, she'd be an alien race.

2. Magic doesn't exist in this game. Every ability and phenomenon can be explained through pseudo-science and not hocus pocus. So any information concerning magic will have to be changed. I'm going to be checking other writers profiles once more to make sure they didn't put any magic or too fantastical elements in their CSes.

If you make those corrections, then she's good to go. They seem like easy fixes.  :-)
The gates are open

Elf

TheDarkGoddess

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on August 28, 2016, 12:21:43 AM
There are only two things I have to comment about:

1. I would choose another name for her race besides Demoness. You say she comes from Infernus, so maybe something along those lines. This isn't a fantasy and magic game. This is a science fiction game. So, she'd be an alien race.

2. Magic doesn't exist in this game. Every ability and phenomenon can be explained through pseudo-science and not hocus pocus. So any information concerning magic will have to be changed. I'm going to be checking other writers profiles once more to make sure they didn't put any magic or too fantastical elements in their CSes.

If you make those corrections, then she's good to go. They seem like easy fixes.  :-)

All things I wondered about! I think I caught them all, if you don't mind checking again I'll make any further changes necessary.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: TheDarkGoddess on August 28, 2016, 12:31:33 AM
All things I wondered about! I think I caught them all, if you don't mind checking again I'll make any further changes necessary.

Yep! Looks good. You're good to go.

I think I'll just stop it at 6 people. So when Juggs gets his in, we'll be good. I haven't heard from majin in awhile...but I'm sure that'll change when we can get the OOC up. If not, either way, I can always fill the spot. I'll be surprised if Captain Golden (gold fish shark commander's name lol) becomes my main.
The gates are open

majinmaster

I go away for a few days with no internet and the thread blows up. Lol.

For the vote. Top left, top right, bottom right of that still matters.

In regards to the pilot/street racer character she could always "pilot" one of the Flyers. Depending on how our in character interactions go of course I'd have no problems with that for mine. If she's an expert pilot she's likely to have significantly faster reflexes and control of the character could be ceded to her for a while to describe a particular piece of crazy flying. Just throwing the idea out there.

Chrystal

Sorry, but this doesn't seem to be going in a direction that would hold my interest. I think I may have to drop out.

Elf

Quote from: Chrystal on August 28, 2016, 06:06:10 PM
Sorry, but this doesn't seem to be going in a direction that would hold my interest. I think I may have to drop out.

That would be a shame, I hope you can find this interesting enough to stay and enjoy the play.

Ambie

Hey all! Are there minimums on age or the groups comfort with age? I know the E minimum, but am wanting to make sure before I work through designing the character head to toe...Saw there was a 19YO...just checking on younger.

Thoughts on my character...
She is human, young, and actually not a criminal (gasp! a twist)! She is very smart (techie) and considered a genius for her age. She would have faked the paper work and snuck into the facility that was packaging the criminals and got onto the ship. Reason for her sudden need to leave on a trip with such a fun group? She is searching for her father. He was part of the original research vessel that crashed and she is desperate to find out more. She thinks that there was some foul play involved but needs to keep all of this a secret obviously...but that likely will not last long once she is on the ground...

Thoughts?

Elf

I got no problem with any of that.

Though you might want add something about her being found as a stowaway and having the Harness chip being implanted in her just like the rest of them.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Ambie on August 28, 2016, 09:24:26 PM
Hey all! Are there minimums on age or the groups comfort with age? I know the E minimum, but am wanting to make sure before I work through designing the character head to toe...Saw there was a 19YO...just checking on younger.

Thoughts on my character...
She is human, young, and actually not a criminal (gasp! a twist)! She is very smart (techie) and considered a genius for her age. She would have faked the paper work and snuck into the facility that was packaging the criminals and got onto the ship. Reason for her sudden need to leave on a trip with such a fun group? She is searching for her father. He was part of the original research vessel that crashed and she is desperate to find out more. She thinks that there was some foul play involved but needs to keep all of this a secret obviously...but that likely will not last long once she is on the ground...

Thoughts?

She wouldn't be a stowaway. No one would stowaway on that ship and she wouldn't have survived the 10 years trip. If she did survive, she would be 29. So yeah, stowaway wouldn't work and we have someone making our techie specialization.

We have pilot, tech, medical, strategist, demolition, and stealth/lockpick.

I think they could use a biologist/chemist. Someone familiar with alien species and toxins. We have one person who is supposedly innocent and was placed on the ship due to her family being Yakuza.

But I'm just letting you know all the ideas that have been submitted.
The gates are open

Ambie

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on August 28, 2016, 09:56:39 PM
She wouldn't be a stowaway. No one would stowaway on that ship and she wouldn't have survived the 10 years trip. If she did survive, she would be 29. So yeah, stowaway wouldn't work and we have someone making our techie specialization.

We have pilot, tech, medical, strategist, demolition, and stealth/lockpick.

I think they could use a biologist/chemist. Someone familiar with alien species and toxins. We have one person who is supposedly innocent and was placed on the ship due to her family being Yakuza.

But I'm just letting you know all the ideas that have been submitted.

With her father having been on the original vessel, maybe then she had been following in his footsteps a knows a lot about chem/bio's? She had a techie friend break her in and set up her paperwork?

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Ambie on August 28, 2016, 10:07:56 PM
With her father having been on the original vessel, maybe then she had been following in his footsteps a knows a lot about chem/bio's? She had a techie friend break her in and set up her paperwork?

Go ahead and work on the CS, and we'll work out the kinks after.
The gates are open

Ambie

Removed...Maybe I'll try again later.

TheBlackThrone

Um...you know that this isn't a smut game right? And that it'll be dominantly story-oriented.  ???

Also, the history seems extremely far-fetched. Like...I can see that you were really trying to make it all fit and make sense, but it just seems too exaggerated.
The gates are open

Ambie

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on August 29, 2016, 01:50:01 AM
Um...you know that this isn't a smut game right? And that it'll be dominantly story-oriented.  ???

Also, the history seems extremely far-fetched. Like...I can see that you were really trying to make it all fit and make sense, but it just seems too exaggerated.

I knew it wasn't a smut game so I'm not sure why you are asking that.

I did struggle with her background though. I was trying to make the reason why she was there (her dad) make a bit of sense. I figured the fake criminal history would be a bit transparent and very unlikely once everyone got to know her.

I've taken the CS down for now...maybe I'll try again another time...

Roen

YES PLEASE!

Loving everything you have here. Plate's currently empty, so I'm looking for a couple of new games to fill it, this just might be it! (And you know I love your writing :P)

Will have a more thorough look at the thread and see what I can do about a character.

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Roen on August 29, 2016, 09:03:31 AM
YES PLEASE!

Loving everything you have here. Plate's currently empty, so I'm looking for a couple of new games to fill it, this just might be it! (And you know I love your writing :P)

Will have a more thorough look at the thread and see what I can do about a character.

Awesome. Welcome. :-)
The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Ambie on August 29, 2016, 08:40:36 AM

I did struggle with her background though. I was trying to make the reason why she was there (her dad) make a bit of sense. I figured the fake criminal history would be a bit transparent and very unlikely once everyone got to know her.

I didn't mean to make you feel embarrassed if I did. It was just the pictures you chose to use would have attracted the kind of attention that I didn't want for this game because I had a few confused players thinking that this was a smut game initially.
The gates are open

Elf

Quote from: Ambie on August 29, 2016, 08:40:36 AM

I have to admit to wondering if you thought it would be a smut game. Not because of anything you wrote but simply because of all the wonderful NSFW pictures you added.

TheBlackThrone

Since we're just waiting on two CSes, I'm going to go ahead and make the OOC that way we can all keep each other entertained until those CSes come in.
The gates are open

Roen

Edit: Sorry, but I don't think this game would be a good fit for me and I'd hate to stall you people any longer.

Good luck and have fun!

Come and Write with Me! (O/Os and Ideas)
Even the oldest of sights has a moment of rebirth.
-Nathan Alterman.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Roen on August 30, 2016, 10:44:55 PM
Edit: Sorry, but I don't think this game would be a good fit for me and I'd hate to stall you people any longer.

Good luck and have fun!

It's all good dude. Maybe I'll have a solo with you in the future.  ;)
The gates are open

Ambie

Quote from: Elf on August 29, 2016, 10:58:46 AM
I have to admit to wondering if you thought it would be a smut game. Not because of anything you wrote but simply because of all the wonderful NSFW pictures you added.

haha I get your point. Those pics were a copy/paste from a set i use for my visuals. I've done quite a few smut based ones and was looking for a story based place. I definitely wasn't confused and I apologize if I confused lol...

Elf

Quote from: Ambie on August 31, 2016, 03:44:44 PM
haha I get your point. Those pics were a copy/paste from a set i use for my visuals. I've done quite a few smut based ones and was looking for a story based place. I definitely wasn't confused and I apologize if I confused lol...

Understandable and the pictures were very nice to look at.

Ambie

Quote from: Elf on August 31, 2016, 04:10:58 PM
Understandable and the pictures were very nice to look at.

I am still interested...it just seemed like you all thought my story was a bit exaggerated...how would you think she could fall into this RP in a more appropriate manner? Would she have snuck onboard and into a stasis chamber?

Elf

Quote from: Ambie on August 31, 2016, 04:33:38 PM
I am still interested...it just seemed like you all thought my story was a bit exaggerated...how would you think she could fall into this RP in a more appropriate manner? Would she have snuck onboard and into a stasis chamber?

I don't think the stowaway option would work, I think the false criminal record is the best way. Maybe put in something about trying to avoid being caught forcing Union to capture her. Also don't emphasize her time spent with her father so much and just focus on her own background. Then have the criminal record be under a false ID so nobody would know of any relation to the missing crew.

Just an idea from another player, not the GM.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Ambie on August 31, 2016, 04:33:38 PM

Or she can always be framed, which is way easier.
The gates are open

Biles

I'm curious, given that futa's aren't allowed, what about transgenders?
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Biles on September 01, 2016, 10:01:50 AM

An issue we've been having lately is people of different sexualities not finding what they want in the other characters in this game. I am okay with trans, but if you haven't read over the CSes in this game to see the team you got, I recommend doing so. I haven't made a character thread yet because I got players on a due date at the moment so you can find the CSes in this thread.
The gates are open

Elf

Quote from: Biles on September 01, 2016, 10:01:50 AM

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on September 01, 2016, 12:08:52 PM
An issue we've been having lately is people of different sexualities not finding what they want in the other characters in this game. I am okay with trans, but if you haven't read over the CSes in this game to see the team you got, I recommend doing so. I haven't made a character thread yet because I got players on a due date at the moment so you can find the CSes in this thread.

By looking at my CS you will likely not be able to determine the view of either futas or trans of Kel. My personal view is it does not matter. I don't care about the gender of the player and depending on the appearance of the character gender does not either. For me and for most of my characters a feminine appearance is what would be most appealing, get into an intimate encounter and suddenly discover a surprise when the clothes come off could interesting and fun.

TheDarkGoddess

I pay far more attention to personality, actions, character development, etc., so it makes no difference to me!

TheBlackThrone

So currently we still have an equal ratio, but this is who I have for the game:

Pink Kitten
TheDarkGoddess
Elf
majinmaster

Still equal. We can always take 2 more roles. We'll need a door-open/techie person and a biologist/chemist, someone familiar with alien species. If we don't get these people, then the NPCs will fill those roles until their deaths lol.
The gates are open

Biles

Actually, I'm working on an CS right now, and part of my character's specialty is biology and chemistry.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Biles

Dr. Victoria Arshessandra
Nickname: Vicky or Arshes
Alias: Muscled Witch
Race: Boudicite (Human offshoot)
Height: 6'3" (1.98m)
Weight: 235 lbs (106.5 kg)

Hair Color:
Shiny crimson red hair that goes just passed her shoulder. She also has bangs that either goes across her forehead or hang down.

Eye Color:
Vicky's eyes are purple with a tint of yellow in the inner rim.

Visual Description:
Vicky's Image

Written Description:
As a Boudicite, Vicky possesses an athletic well-toned but very slim tall build and unusual large D-cup sized breasts. However, even with this sleek form, she's physically considered a runt amongst her race as Boudicites grow to be bulked-up Amazonian warriors. Vicky happens to be a trans-female, but with her slim form, she's often mistaken for an average red-headed human when wearing clothes. In her birthday suit, Vicky's gender is easily identified from a glance. Yet, closer inspection of her male genitalia will reveal what separates humans from Boudicite. While she retains a foreskin, Vicky also possesses a vestigial sheath around the base of her shaft, and her glans is covered with what one calls 'peach fuzz'. Vicky's wardrobe often consists of turtlenecks, collars, or neck corset. This is to cover a scar she received from one of her various experiments gone awry. So severe that Vicky prefers to cover it up as often as she can.

Occupation: A scientist in the field of genetics, surgery, and chemistry.

Personality:
Whenever Vicky is working on tedious tasks and routines, she absent-mindedly starts shutting herself off from the rest of the outside world. Which is why sometimes the lab assistant she has onboard often have to yank her out of her trance now and then. Yet when it comes to scientific experiments involving 'volunteers' does she show a different side to her. Rambunctious and excited, Vicky will accost desperately to convince and seduce people to take part in her experiment, and will even flaunt her breasts she brags about altering their genetic make-up. This of course is why she has lost so many assistance in the past.

In the socializing department, Vicky often has to summon up concentration to keep a conversation going. This is because having altering her body genetically so many times that it has left her constantly feeling aroused. Conversational alone are not enough of a distraction to funnel the pent-up sensations. Subtle things Vicky will absent-mindedly observe can trigger arousing response and with gradual lose of concentration do topics degrade and segway into lewd and sexual contents. To top it all off, Vicky wears typical Boudicite outfits that are often skimpy design to adapt to her homeworld's hostile environment. This means staring at parts of her body will also cause some adverse distractions as well.

Analyzing various races and faunas for new potential genes. Trying to come up with mad experiments and succeeding in them. Getting the recognition she feels she deserves. Being able to easily adapt to different environments. People volunteering for her experiments. Discovering scientific breakthroughs. Acquiring unique tools and trades of her profession.

Dislikes:
Disastrous failed experiments. Not getting the recognition she feels she deserves. Prejudice against Boudicites. Resents everyone assuming she was born a male. Missing 'guinea pigs'. People who rejects her offer to be her guinea pigs. Bad attitudes. Masculine males hitting on her when she's not in the mood.

Talents:

• Her body can quickly adapt to radically different or changed hostile environments and adjust accordingly. This is very useful when it comes to varying degrees of gravity.
  • Can use her Boudicite strength to lift and move heavy objects with relative ease that can wreck an average human's back out of commission.
  • Is able to control and manipulate her own metabolism to the point of playing possum.
  • Having learned Xigong, Vicky can perform feats of act that appear to defy the laws of physics. But by no means is she a martial artist.
  • Vicky's mind can process information at incredible speed. This allows her to assess the situation within seconds and then act accordingly without skipping a beat.
  • As a result of tinkering with her own body through gene therapy, Vicky can lactate at will. Her breast milk contains much richer nutrients and medicinal properties. Even the contents of her semen seems to have some unusual health benefits.
Psychological Quirks:
Even as great as her mind is, even Vicky has limitations when her mind is in overdrive. The unbalance chemical produced by her brain from stress creates phantom discomfort around her skin causing akin to feeling too hot, or something very itchy. Vicky will then strip out of her clothes on the spot while working up solutions or solving equations. This has the signature mark of a crazy person.

Background:
On the Boudicite's homeworld of Iceni Prime, two classes dominate their society, one is that of the soldier career, and the other is that of science. Vicky no doubt comes from the world of science and was born a trans-female. Like many of her peers, she too wanted to seek answers to reverse the damage on her homeworld left by the plague that corrupted the planet's ecosystem during the Great Colony Era centuries ago and was responsible for creating the Boudicite race in the first place. Having left her homeworld to refine her skill as a scientist, Vicky further delved into genetic engineering and participated in a number of projects and experiments conducted by various medical communities. Her knowledge and skills grew over time to the point that she conducted experiments of her own, mostly with her body. Sometimes she'd even push the limits of her abilities to the point of crossing immoral thresh holds. Studying faunas and non-sentient as part of her research was part of her way of thinking outside the box.

Somewhere along her career path, Vicky worked at a pharmaceutical conglomerate specializing in gene therapy and solution. It's renown reputation however was a mere front for hiding many skeletons in its closet, or in this case, in their dungeon labs. In one of their latest unethical and illegal scientific projects, the company sought to hire a disposable patsy whose skills like Vicky's were required should their endeavour go down South. Because of her naiveté, Vicky became unaware that she was responsible for subjecting many innocent victim to their unfortunate surmise. While she was no perfect angel herself, Vicky was the type never to go low to achieve her own goals. During her tenure, she had suspected something shady but it was too late. When the project was sabotage by an agent, Vicky took the fall and was apprehended by authorities.

Alien Encounters:
a. Alien Impregnation: Including oviposition and preferably through her male genitalia and turning her prostate into a nesting ground for annelid parasites. Anal impregnation is acceptable but the least focused of all.
b. Tentacle Molestation: As long as it's not contorting her body and stretching her orifices beyond recognition.
c. Chronic Arousal & Horniness: Infection more effective if applied directly onto her private parts and/or breasts.
d. Mutation: Her male genitalia becomes slightly engorged in size and to top it all off, her penis becomes prehensile and somewhat sentient. It also grows rows of lactating breasts underneath the shaft.
e. Trapped: Probably in a dark and humid environment filled with creatures at the bottom of the food chain hiding in the shadows.
f. Humiliation: Forced in a vulgar and lewd display.

O/Os:
Simple anal sex is fine so long as anal-play is not involved. Nothing should involve anything that belongs in the toilet. No permanent damages either. For more preference, view my signature for links.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

TheBlackThrone

I'm just letting you know that I see this CS. It's midnight here right now (by the time I got back online), and I'm going to go to bed, but I'll get to this as soon as I can.
The gates are open

TheBlackThrone

All right, so I apologize for the delay because I was out all yesterday having a good time with some friends.

Reading over your CS, no matter what you try to call the "gender." As soon as you wrote, "naturally-born." What you sent me was a Futa CS and not a transvestite. If she had been actually a man who masqueraded as a woman that would be more realistic, or even a guy who got the surgery or a woman who got the surgery to become a man. As soon as you made it "natural," it's futa. I already had a past player show interest and then ran off as soon as he saw that futas/traps weren't allowed. It's still the same case here.
The gates are open

Biles

Except that my character isn't a herm which futas are classified in because they'd bare both male and female genitalias. Trans-female are not hermaphrodites as they bare male genitalias only.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Biles on September 03, 2016, 01:15:44 PM
Except that my character isn't a herm which futas are classified in because they'd bare both male and female genitalias. Trans-female are not hermaphrodites as they bare male genitalias only.

That is true. In that case, she's accepted. I'll get to work on a Character Thread since by now I can go ahead and assume that we're not getting our tech character. I'll create an interesting NPC to do that job.
The gates are open

Biles

Ah, I thought you were seeking medical scientists or something. Oh well, I'm anxious to get started. :3
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Biles on September 03, 2016, 01:21:09 PM
Ah, I thought you were seeking medical scientists or something. Oh well, I'm anxious to get started. :3

I read back over it. Actually, we have a surgeon-type character already and if your character is also a surgeon that causes overlap. I said we needed a biologist/chemist and a techie. I can see it being an easy fix though. Make her research involve alien species, meaning primitive creatures; alien-animals...maybe she did pheromone research, chemical research, venoms/toxins, and still can add genes in there. But her specialization would be in alien beasts. Because that is going to be quite handy. She might even be able to create antidotes for the problems the crew might face when it comes to alien toxins and et al.
The gates are open

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Ambie

I'll stay in orbit till the ratio changes, unless you guys want me to toss out my next shot at this?

Elf

Quote from: Ambie on September 05, 2016, 12:05:56 AM
I'll stay in orbit till the ratio changes, unless you guys want me to toss out my next shot at this?

My vote is for you to go ahead and toss it out.

majinmaster

Relikai

I'm interested. Is there any character restrictions at the moment?

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Relikai on September 06, 2016, 12:20:59 AM
I'm interested. Is there any character restrictions at the moment?

The last character concept I refused was a cyborg with nanites that could do just about everything. It wasn't the cyborg idea that I denied, but how the player said he would use the nanites.

We currently have 2 males and 3 females. We have medical, bio/chem, demo, strategist, and pilot. We could use a tech.

The gates are open

Relikai

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on September 06, 2016, 12:25:45 AM
The last character concept I refused was a cyborg with nanites that could do just about everything. It wasn't the cyborg idea that I denied, but how the player said he would use the nanites.

We currently have 2 males and 3 females. We have medical, bio/chem, demo, strategist, and pilot. We could use a tech.

Mm. Was intending to introduce a female oriental psychologist, but using a male technician might work.

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: Relikai on September 06, 2016, 12:30:37 AM
Mm. Was intending to introduce a female oriental psychologist, but using a male technician might work.

Try to come up with a character concept that you can enjoy and not just because you're trying to fill what the game needs because in the end, if your muse dies because you wound up playing something you weren't really interested in, well...we would be one player down and it makes me have to find a replacement.

I'm not too concerned with there being a surplus of a certain gender at the moment because due to sexuality, it may not even matter.
The gates are open

Relikai

Alright I'll come up with something in a while. Just done with lunch.

Relikai

Name: Katori Yuki
Nickname: 'Miki'
Alias: Miki, the Midnight Butterfly
Race: Human

Height: 162cm (5ft 3in)
Weight: 48kg (105 pounds)
Hair Color: Hair reaching to her upper back, Black base, dyed dark brown.
Eye Color: Brown.

Written Description:

Three Sizes -
B - 84 / 33
W - 54 / 21
H - 82 / 32

Slender, almost to a point where people would call her 'skinny', Katori Yuki bore a natural figure not found in most oriental women. Her hair was well kept, Yuki paying attention to both the color and texture of her crown of glory as part of her work. Her skin was paler than most of her culture group, and her height making her relatively tall among the females. Yuki's hourglass figure was well kept, her chest being one of her selling points in her line of work, sizable Cs and a nice firm butt formed after years of exercise and body maintenance. Yuki bore no special birthmarks, and any markings left by her clients over the years were covered by makeup while her body recuperates.

Occupation: Daytime Psychologist, Caberet Girl/Nightclub Hostess of Club Annie.

Personality: Confident and feisty would be how a client would describe the Hostess of Club Annie. Always carrying herself with an aura of elegance, Yuki was not a cheap whore who could be paid for with a simple wad of notes, nor would she allow herself to be taken in by the words of men. Yuki has a strong personality, evident by how she picked herself up after her worst times, as well as her ability to survive in the business. Over time, it was her occupation which defined her, to create the perfect Hostess as Yuki became the Number One of the Club.

Her body was a tool for her trade, and Yuki knows it fully well to utilize her best resources. However, even utilization would have to be carefully negotiated, for as said, Yuki was not cheap, and she knew that by saying no to one, the man would leave with the knowledge that his woman would most likely spend the night in the room of another. Yuki carefully categorizes jobs which she would be willing to take, with photoshoots being the top line which she would attend, and actual sex being a rare occurrence.

As a top hostess, Yuki does carry an air of charisma and authority over the other girls in the club. In such a position, Yuki does care for those around her, especially her colleagues. She does not care that deeply for her customers, just enough to secure their constant patronage of the club, and the weight of their wallets was the only thing which made her memorize details in order to better service them. To Yuki, business was purely business, but a fellow member of her team was enough to make or break the entire group.

Likes: Raw fish, String Bikinis/Underwear, Dresses, High-Grade Alcohol, Partying, Teasing Males, Philosophy, Talking, Personal Space, Light Clothing.

Dislikes: Bugs, Internal Conflict, Uncouth Behavior, Repetitive requests for sex.

Talents:
Great Cook - Anything you need, from fluffy rice to perfectly cooked medium rare steaks, Yuki could come up with them using adequate ingredients and appliances. She does not cook for Club Annie, simply because the Club does not cater to her menu, but colleagues who she invited over for a chat claims she makes the best homecooked food.
Good Listener - The Number One of Club Annie has to take care of her charges. It would be pointless to be a Number One in the company of broken women. Being a guiding beacon despite her age, Yuki could console and stay by the side of troubled people for hours at once.
Great in Bed - Although not her primary role as a Hostess, clients who spent over a thousand dollars in one night could enjoy the company of Katori Yuki, the Hostess catering to the man's every need for a single night of paradise. Clients who managed to claim their rewards would leave with an unforgettable experience.
Talented Idol - She was a junior idol before her expulsion from the industry, Katori being able to dance, sing, and act all in one. That she possesses the body of a top model helped as well, and it was her training in this line during her early years which helped her build that discipline needed to excel in the nightlife.
Good Martial Artist - A Hostess needs to know how to defend herself. Rapists, kidnappers and gangsters roamed the streets at night, and it was not everyday which a bodyguard could be assigned to Yuki. Understanding the basics and advanced techniques in unarmed martial combat, Yuki has fended off many desperate men, stalkers, and wayward gangsters before calling the police on them.
Great Memory - Yuki has to understand her clients and their desires. Their habits and frequent orders were also something which she could play to her advantage. Briefing her assistant on which alcohol to prepare beforehand, Yuki could turn the mood into her favor with a simple snap of her fingers, the playing field already sculpted to her advantage.
Great Seducer - Without such talents, Yuki would be better off as a whore baring her chest for the world to choose. Be it her makeup, her lipstick, or the simple positioning of her top which allowed one a generous view of her chest, Yuki could make one desire for her by turning her knowledge of a person into a weapon to draw them to her.

Psychological Quirks: Occasionally, Yuki might be seen curling on a couch, a book covering her face as she rested like how she did during her childhood. Yuki often wears nothing but underwear in the privacy of her room, and even among people who she's comfortable with, she has no qualms of stripping down into a more comfortable set of garments.

Background:

Early Years - 0 to 11 Years

Born in the Katori Household of colonists, Katori Yuki was brought up as a hardworking girl striving to achieve a good education and future in the workforce. Since she was little, Yuki was involved in plenty of sports, singing and homework as her parents worked hard to provide for their child. Being an only child, Yuki was seemingly spoiled, lavished good food and clothes, her happiness driving her parents on. With this in mind, Yuki learned to smile and always show her parents her happy side, unwilling to have them sacrifice even more just to satisfy her if things were beyond their ability to afford.

Tragedy struck when she hit the age of eleven, a drastic event changed her life when Yuki's parents were killed in a meteor shower while she was in school. Orphaned with no relatives, Yuki was taken in by an influential colonist, a member of the entertainment division, and enrolled her into an idol school, preparing the girl for a life in entertainment.

Katori Yuki, Idol. 11 - 18 Years

Training in the idol school was tough, competing with nearly a dozen other girls was a challenge thrust into Yuki before she even came to terms with her parents' death. Despite that, Yuki continued to study hard, pushing herself beyond her comfort zone as she continually challenged for the 'Center' position, the Number One spot for any performing group. Yuki became a formal entertainer at the age of fifteen, performing dances and songs in front of crowds numbering thousands who cheered for her name. These performances went on weekly, with Yuki constantly keeping herself on the ball against any competitors.

It was to her surprise, that her team banded together to support Yuki. Knowing that Yuki was where she was because of hard work, her 'competitors' gradually became her 'friends' due to the support they provided her, making sure that her psyche was alright and that she did not buckle under the constant pressure. To them, Yuki was the centerpiece of their group, and it was through her that they would beat other groups to become the top. Yuki understood, carrying them as they continued to rise in fame, and repaid their kindness after events by having communal meals, a sign of their close friendship.

The Turning Point. 18- 20 Years

The two years of puberty was a critical moment for Yuki, for her body developed in ways she did not expect. Her breasts grew larger than she expected, as well as her features and womanly figure as media outlets documented her growth in public. Before long, Yuki was placed as a model for many different styling brands, as well as gravure shots where her ample bosom was a prized asset of natural female beauty.

On her twentieth birthday, Yuki was invited to a meeting with several directors of the entertainment industry. It was in this meeting that Yuki was drugged, rendered paralyzed but conscious as the old men took turns raping her, enjoying her body for their carnal pleasures as a celebration of Yuki's road to adulthood. According to the script, Yuki was supposed to forget about the event, and allow herself to be called up for more sex sessions with these old men in order to preserve her career, but she rebelled against the norm, exposing the dark side of the entertainment industry to the media, before she was expelled from the group on the grounds of slander and defamation.

Katori Yuki, the Midnight Butterfly. 20-24 Years

When it seemed like no one would take her in, a starving Yuki roamed the streets for several weeks. Scavenging leftovers, and picking herself up from the multiple times she was sexually assaulted in her sleep, Yuki contemplated suicide more than a few times before she stopped outside a world of flashing lights. Yuki's life changed when she entered a Hostess Club, desperate for food and money, and was instantly accepted by a manager who wanted to ride on her fame and popularity. Katori Yuki was now known as 'Miki-chan', a top hostess whose charms could make a man forget about the day's troubles with more than simple alcohol and fruits.

Using the knowledge she picked up throughout her life, Yuki managed to propel Club Annie to the top of the Hostess Bars in the city, using her trust of her colleagues to cater to as many patrons as possible. Yuki was known as not only a hot body and expertise in bed, but for her quiet leadership and stabilizing presence among the conflicting workers.

Unfortunately, her past would catch up with her as a group of vengeful managers decided to frame Club Annie, catching Yuki in bed with a mole as part of a plan to frame Yuki doing illegitimate business outside working hours. Yuki was arrested and detained without trial, and a new journey of her life began...

Alien Encounters: I know this seems pretty funny when we have aliens on the ship, but it's important. Not all characters may be alien and so we need to know what they are willing to do and not do in regards to this science fiction game. I have a list here:
a. [ Rather NOT be impregnated, the most I'd go would be her to be impregnated and have it aborted before a noticeable bulge could be seen.]
b. Tentacle Molestation [It's cool. I like it.]
c. Chronic Arousal & Horniness [Similar to B. I like it.]
d. Mutation [Not my kind I'm afraid. But Yuki could experience a mutated crew member having a go at her.]
e. Trapped [I don't mind, seems cool.]
f. Humiliation [Yes I'm alright with this.]

O/Os: My Preferences.

TheBlackThrone

The profile looks good. You can refer to page one of this recruitment thread to find the link to the Character Thread under Links.
The gates are open

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: RedEve on September 10, 2016, 05:34:22 AM
Is recruitment still open for this?

Yes. You will be the last to join because after that I don't have anymore roles to fill. But we could use a techie.
The gates are open