The family that slays together stays together [EX, NC] (More Victims?)

Started by Black Howling, July 25, 2014, 02:10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izaya Orihara

Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: JaySwitch on September 13, 2014, 10:26:17 AM
Hello all!

I'm interested in playing a male victim captured by Diana Li Walker.  If Rel Mayer would like to play with my character I'd be honored and excited to have some fun with her.  I'm a switch so eventually maybe I could play a killer as well, but let's just start with one character.  If Rel Mayer is interested I'll get my character set up and post it on here, or where ever you want me to apply for a character spot.

Jay

If it's fine with her, it's fine with us :)

Just make up a character sheet and send it to myself and Howling for approval, and afterwards you can start plotting and jumping into the story.

Quote from: Izaya Orihara on September 13, 2014, 01:55:59 PM
This seems interesting. An app may soon make an appearance.

It's a lot of fun!
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Sindra

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on September 13, 2014, 02:53:39 PM
It's a lot of fun!

Quoted for truth!

JaySwitch and Izaya Orihara - This game is a great deal of fun and the players are really welcoming!  It's really easy to jump right in and get involved in the story. 

Rel Mayer

It's very true. :) I'm actually at a computer now, so it's a bit easier to respond.

But this game is ran by Gnothi and Black Howling (So of course it's seriously awesome.), but it's also super interesting and I'm welcome to making connections with either of my characters to any new incoming characters.

I also have an idea for a third in the back of my mind. This is the character image:

I was thinking about making her a victim, but with the incoming new victims I think I may have to rethink her story.

* Rel Mayer strokes chin.

Also, so excited for Syk to come back whenever she does. I'm unsure if I saw her posting in this thread or the OOC thread, but excited!!

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Rel Mayer on September 13, 2014, 03:12:26 PM
But this game is ran by Gnothi and Black Howling (So of course it's seriously awesome.), but it's also super interesting and I'm welcome to making connections with either of my characters to any new incoming characters.

You're seriously awesome.

Quote from: Rel Mayer on September 13, 2014, 03:12:26 PM
I also have an idea for a third in the back of my mind. This is the character image:

I was thinking about making her a victim, but with the incoming new victims I think I may have to rethink her story.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Black Howling

GnothiSeauton

Seeking New Stories

Izaya Orihara

Well, here goes:

Character Name: Ren Ushiromiya
Writer: Izaya Orihara
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 112lbs

Persona: He's fairly intelligent, though tends to be a bit shy or isolated, he is also nonetheless fairly independent. He tends to be fairly gentle, and can be something of an older brother figure to some. Though he sometimes forgets what he says fairly quickly. When it comes to music, he can be quite arrogant and impetuous, with a habit of talking about himself a bit too much in that regard. Ren tends to not let go of the past. He tends to be a bit self-conscious and sensitive.When with friends, he can be quite energetic, and tends to be the sort to give helpful advise and listen to others. When he gets drunk, though he tends to be even more outgoing, and something of a tease, whilst also being far more open to suggestion and manipulation by others. In his past, his older sister treated him fairly badly, and that, combined with his inexperience, can mean he's uncomfortable around women.

Relation to The Family: Victim-to-be; with his band temporarily on hiatus, he decided to travel around America for a few months, spending some time in California, before going over to Nevada, with the latest area being here. Little does he know the dangers that lie ahead, in the time to come.

Merits:

• Intelligent: With a keen intellect, he is better than most at coming up with ideas, figuring things out and the like, also being fairly perceptive of other people accordingly.
  • Passionate about his interests: When it comes to things he's interested in, he can be quite dedicated and enthusiastic.
  • Kind: He's naturally empathic, and likes helping others. Despite not being too sociable, this can prove useful in interacting with others, being one way of making friends.
  • Good musician: Being known as a fairly good guitarist back in Japan, he possesses talent in that area.
Flaws:

• Not particularly strong physically: Being fairly lightly built and lithe, he's not that strong, instead being a bit more agile/flexible than average.
  • Tends to get drunk fairly quickly: Likes alcohol, and doesn't have the highest tolerance.

• Bad with pacing: Doesn't possess the best sense of time, and usually takes longer with things than most, unless pressured.

• Shy: He tends to be such around those who aren't friends or haven't approached him- with the later taking some time for him to open up to them.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual.
Ons and Offs: Not that experienced, so he wouldn't know much. Obviously, since it's my character here, he'll come to prefer Femdom-type stuff to a rather high degree indeed.
Strictly Off Limits Situations: I'm fine with most things, really. As long as they aren't fatal, or permanently removing something that the lack thereof lessens the range of experiences possible.

Additional Details and pictures- beware size
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Lady Lunarius

Character Name: Melissa Adams
Writer: Lady Lunarius
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 126

Persona/History: Melissa is more than big eyes and big hair. At 5'5" she's a fierce ball of energy and determination. When on duty she wears the uniform proudly, outside of work she favors shorts and comfortable tops. She has an infectious smile and a playful personality outside of work. However she takes her job seriously and has a hard time letting loose on the job.

Relation to The Family: She's had a few run ins with a couple members of the Walker family. Mostly hello's or being ignored by them. Anastasia freaks her out. Something about that girl is off. Thomas, well, that's one man she'll let the men folk deal with.

Merits:

• Determined
  • Perceptive
  • Great Shot
Flaws:

• Meddlesome
  • Stubborn
  • Oppinionated

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Ons and Offs: She enjoys hot steamy passionate sex, and preferably never to speak again, unless of course its for a repeat.
Strictly Off Limits Situations: No vore or scat stuffs. (Like pissing or shitting on her when she's being tortured) etc....

LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

JaySwitch

Hi All, so here is my character I've applied for approval with.  If all goes we'll I'll be joining you in the next few days. :)

Killer/Victim?: victim
Character Name: Jack Ramsey
Writer: JaySwitch
Height: 6 feet 2 inches
Weight: 223lbs

Persona: Jack is a bit gruff, down on his luck, a loner, yet always observant and curious. He has
slight PTSD and an active imagination that he tries to keep in check. He can enjoy pain and finds the idea of
a pretty woman assaulting him, tiing him up, and abusing him sexually, very sexy! Since age 12 he's had to be
a fighter and after three tours in Vietnam he's seen a lot. Too much fighting and not enough love has made it
easy to enjoy pain. After coming home he found it hard to adjust to normal civilian life. A loner he now
works at the local gas station as a mechanic and enjoys drinking too much at the local bar and getting into
bar fights. His only possession is his Harley Davidson and a few sets of cloths at his rented room or in his
back pack when he travels.

Relation to The Family: He's taken a job at the local gas station as a mechanic. He plans on
continuing his journey after saving a little money from working there. One day while drinking a coke on a
break he sees the beautiful Diana pumping her own gas into a truck. He watches her, whishing to know her, but
she doesn't seem interested. Their paths will cross a few times at the gas station and possibly in another
part of town. He tries to find ways to start a conversation with her, but with limited to no success. Then
one day he is driving a mechanical part on his bike to a customer when he passes a strange farm with Diana
doing yard work. On his way back to town he sees her still out and pulls over. Taking a big chance he puts on
a confident smile to mask his nervousness and calls out to her to say hi. His intent is to ask her to join
him for dinner, lunch, or a movie, but soon he'll find himself her unwilling captive. He'll fight her hard
once he realizes she's trying to capture him, but she has ways to capture a man far stronger than herself.

Merits: Must have at-least two.

• He's good with his hands as a mechanic and carpenter, builder.
  • Is wise in the darker sides of the human brain and can understand blood lust and sexy torture more
    then most.
  • Enjoys the darker side of lust
Flaws: Must have at-least two.

• A loner. He isn't very loyal, or maybe just hasn't met anyone worth his loyalty.
  • Prone to outbursts and anger when pushed.
  • If a project is too difficult he'll abandon it easily.

Ons and Offs: Enjoys being bound and helpless to a sexy woman, enjoys pain when aroused and sexual
torture, giving and receiving, and sex with one person tied up.
Strictly Off Limits Situations: Scat, disfiguring, any toilet play, and sexual play with another male.

Additional Details and pictures

GnothiSeauton

Gah...

Sorry everyone for the delays in getting back to everyone on here.  I've been absolutely swamped...

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on September 15, 2014, 11:23:49 AM
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Character Name: Melissa Adams
Writer: Lady Lunarius
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 126

Persona/History: Melissa is more than big eyes and big hair. At 5'5" she's a fierce ball of energy and determination. When on duty she wears the uniform proudly, outside of work she favors shorts and comfortable tops. She has an infectious smile and a playful personality outside of work. However she takes her job seriously and has a hard time letting loose on the job.

Relation to The Family: She's had a few run ins with a couple members of the Walker family. Mostly hello's or being ignored by them. Anastasia freaks her out. Something about that girl is off. Thomas, well, that's one man she'll let the men folk deal with.

Merits:

• Determined
  • Perceptive
  • Great Shot
Flaws:

• Meddlesome
  • Stubborn
  • Oppinionated

Ons and Offs: She enjoys hot steamy passionate sex, and preferably never to speak again, unless of course its for a repeat.
Strictly Off Limits Situations: No vore or scat stuffs. (Like pissing or shitting on her when she's being tortured) etc....

Approved by me!

Quote from: Izaya Orihara on September 14, 2014, 06:58:15 AM
Well, here goes:

Character Name: Ren Ushiromiya
Writer: Izaya Orihara
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 112lbs

Persona: He's fairly intelligent, though tends to be a bit shy or isolated, he is also nonetheless fairly independent. He tends to be fairly gentle, and can be something of an older brother figure to some. Though he sometimes forgets what he says fairly quickly. When it comes to music, he can be quite arrogant and impetuous, with a habit of talking about himself a bit too much in that regard. Ren tends to not let go of the past. He tends to be a bit self-conscious and sensitive.When with friends, he can be quite energetic, and tends to be the sort to give helpful advise and listen to others. When he gets drunk, though he tends to be even more outgoing, and something of a tease, whilst also being far more open to suggestion and manipulation by others. In his past, his older sister treated him fairly badly, and that, combined with his inexperience, can mean he's uncomfortable around women.

Relation to The Family: Victim-to-be; with his band temporarily on hiatus, he decided to travel around America for a few months, spending some time in California, before going over to Nevada, with the latest area being here. Little does he know the dangers that lie ahead, in the time to come.

Merits:

• Intelligent: With a keen intellect, he is better than most at coming up with ideas, figuring things out and the like, also being fairly perceptive of other people accordingly.
  • Passionate about his interests: When it comes to things he's interested in, he can be quite dedicated and enthusiastic.
  • Kind: He's naturally empathic, and likes helping others. Despite not being too sociable, this can prove useful in interacting with others, being one way of making friends.
  • Good musician: Being known as a fairly good guitarist back in Japan, he possesses talent in that area.
Flaws:

• Not particularly strong physically: Being fairly lightly built and lithe, he's not that strong, instead being a bit more agile/flexible than average.
  • Tends to get drunk fairly quickly: Likes alcohol, and doesn't have the highest tolerance.

• Bad with pacing: Doesn't possess the best sense of time, and usually takes longer with things than most, unless pressured.

• Shy: He tends to be such around those who aren't friends or haven't approached him- with the later taking some time for him to open up to them.

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual.
Ons and Offs: Not that experienced, so he wouldn't know much. Obviously, since it's my character here, he'll come to prefer Femdom-type stuff to a rather high degree indeed.
Strictly Off Limits Situations: I'm fine with most things, really. As long as they aren't fatal, or permanently removing something that the lack thereof lessens the range of experiences possible.

Additional Details and pictures- beware size

Approved by me!

Quote from: JaySwitch on September 15, 2014, 05:33:09 PM
Hi All, so here is my character I've applied for approval with.  If all goes we'll I'll be joining you in the next few days. :)

Killer/Victim?: victim
Character Name: Jack Ramsey
Writer: JaySwitch
Height: 6 feet 2 inches
Weight: 223lbs

Persona: Jack is a bit gruff, down on his luck, a loner, yet always observant and curious. He has
slight PTSD and an active imagination that he tries to keep in check. He can enjoy pain and finds the idea of
a pretty woman assaulting him, tiing him up, and abusing him sexually, very sexy! Since age 12 he's had to be
a fighter and after three tours in Vietnam he's seen a lot. Too much fighting and not enough love has made it
easy to enjoy pain. After coming home he found it hard to adjust to normal civilian life. A loner he now
works at the local gas station as a mechanic and enjoys drinking too much at the local bar and getting into
bar fights. His only possession is his Harley Davidson and a few sets of cloths at his rented room or in his
back pack when he travels.

Relation to The Family: He's taken a job at the local gas station as a mechanic. He plans on
continuing his journey after saving a little money from working there. One day while drinking a coke on a
break he sees the beautiful Diana pumping her own gas into a truck. He watches her, whishing to know her, but
she doesn't seem interested. Their paths will cross a few times at the gas station and possibly in another
part of town. He tries to find ways to start a conversation with her, but with limited to no success. Then
one day he is driving a mechanical part on his bike to a customer when he passes a strange farm with Diana
doing yard work. On his way back to town he sees her still out and pulls over. Taking a big chance he puts on
a confident smile to mask his nervousness and calls out to her to say hi. His intent is to ask her to join
him for dinner, lunch, or a movie, but soon he'll find himself her unwilling captive. He'll fight her hard
once he realizes she's trying to capture him, but she has ways to capture a man far stronger than herself.

• He's good with his hands as a mechanic and carpenter, builder.
  • Is wise in the darker sides of the human brain and can understand blood lust and sexy torture more
    then most.
  • Enjoys the darker side of lust

• A loner. He isn't very loyal, or maybe just hasn't met anyone worth his loyalty.
  • Prone to outbursts and anger when pushed.
  • If a project is too difficult he'll abandon it easily.

Ons and Offs: Enjoys being bound and helpless to a sexy woman, enjoys pain when aroused and sexual
torture, giving and receiving, and sex with one person tied up.
Strictly Off Limits Situations: Scat, disfiguring, any toilet play, and sexual play with another male.

I believe I sent a message to you before today about him, but in case I didn't, you're approved!

If I or Howling missed anyone, please repost the sheet here, or PM it to both of us.

Seeking New Stories

JaySwitch

Rel Mayer

I'm just going to leave this here. Let me know your thoughts!

Character Name: Ingrid Michaels
Writer: Rel Mayer
Height: 5'6
Weight: 115

Persona: Ingrid Michaels married Pastor Michaels at the young age of eighteen. Just a few weeks after her birthday - because Father Michaels was determined she was a woman of god. They've been married for sixteen years and appear a very happy and lovely couple. Ingrid appears like a normal Pastor's wife on the outside. Dressing very modest in the public eye and always helping with any of the church's activities. Always smiling and being kind to others, but there has always been that spark in her eye that would one day unleash.

Behind closed doors, Pastor Michaels is a very controlling individual. He controls what they eat, how she dresses, her schedule, and even when they decide to procreate. As of recently - it hasn't been nearly at all. Pastor Michaels resents Ingrid for being unable to have his children. They've tried for sixteen years and nothing has worked. Because of his resentment toward Ingrid - he's been known to lash out at her, slap her, and beat her at times for misbehaving or speaking back to a man who knows the word of god.

One day - Ingrid just snapped and she started to indulge in a particular lifestyle. She had always been close friends with Angela, who was also volunteering at the Church with sweet Wendy as well. One day the two of them were staying late preparing for a bake sale and were deciding to be a bit rebellious and drink some of the communion wine. Angela was persistent because Ingrid needed to lighten up a bit because she was so stressed with her home life. Ingrid, mostly playing around while being intoxicated, decided to jump on Angela as a joke but what she didn't realize was the chain reaction that would come after that. After that initial moment they began to drive themselves deeper and deeper into a erotic and sexually charged relationship that Ingrid had never experienced before.

Needless to say, they immediately found an indulgence that they couldn't get enough of. It was finally an outlet for Ingrid to let out all the frustration that she had encountered at home and she took to it very quickly. Things began to escalate deeper and deeper and Ingrid discovered that she quite liked being in charge. Eventually, she brought back some of the pain that was inflicted on her by Pastor Michaels and brought it to Angela - only to discover that Angela liked it -really liked it and Ingrid felt like she was in control for the first time in her life. From there they continued to dive deeper until there was no doubt that Ingrid was Angela's mistress - of course always behind closed doors.

Relation to The Family: Future Friend of the Family (Thinking of a connection through Sid or anyone else that wants to get involved!)

• Headstrong - in everything that she does. She's always determined to get it done and very willing to do so. She enjoys being in charge of things - not just in the bedroom, but also in the small events that she helps organize within the church.
  • Amazing Actress- She can lie and she can lie very well. Her husband has no idea of what she does, because she's excellent at plotting and scheming to come up with excellent excuses. Plus, she appears to be an loyal housewife, but no one knows what goes on behind closed doors at the church.

• Doesn't know when to stop- She's addicted to this new lifestyle that she has discovered with Angela and is fueled by her desire. This also can be applied to anything that she sets her mind too - sometimes she ends up getting in over her head and causing a mess.
  • Sheltered- She's a bit brand new to this lifestyle and hasn't really experienced too much, except she knows what she wants. Small things that people learn at a young age, she hasn't quite got the hang of it yet.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Ons and Offs: Learning Dominatrix - Same as Writer
Strictly Off Limits Situations: Scat

Sindra

Another lovely victim sent here for approval  O:)

Character Name: Angela Matthews
Writer: Sindra
Height: 5'4”
Weight: 115lbs

Persona: Angela has always been a very driven and capable woman.  Most of her life has been dedicated to one project or another, whether it was getting good grades in school to get into a good college or taking part in hobbies.  To others, she can come across as overly focused and perhaps a bit serious.  Shortly after college, Angela became a prosecutor in a major city, fighting against criminals in the court room.  Great at her job, she was quickly promoted to larger and larger cases, finally landing herself a career making case against a higher ranked mobster. 

Despite their money, attempts at intimidating witnesses, Angela managed to win the case, putting the man behind bars for longer than he would live.  However, her noble fight came with a large price.  Afterward, she went out to celebrate the victory with some co-workers and friends and, as they left the bar for the night, a car drove by, the glint of a gun barely visible before the shots resounded through the night.  The mobsters wanted her dead and they weren't going to rest until she was. 

With a co-worker in the hospital with a gunshot wound, she went to the police to file a report but, even with police protection, the attempts on her life didn't stop.  Her apartment was ransacked, she was followed on occasion and they even sent men after her in public locations.  They not only wanted her dead but they wanted to send a message in doing so. 

With little way to protect her from them, the police finally offered her witness protection, offering her a chance to start over.  Knowing how little that did to stop mobsters from finding people, especially with some officers on their payroll, she decided to chance it on her own.  Finding a small town that she believed would be completely overlooked by the mobsters, she packed up and moved to Cooper's Bend. 

Snatching up a job teaching at Wovoka High School, Angela jumped right into her new life, volunteering at the church and otherwise participating in the towns events.  In doing so, she met and became close to Ingrid, someone so repressed that she felt bad for the woman.  Getting her to loosen up and really let go for a few hours, Angela was shocked at the cascading events that followed. 

All of her responsible and ceaseless working caught up with her and when she snapped under the self-pressure, she did so in a major way, discovering a side of herself she had never known existed.  Still professional in her job, she has found an inner wild child that she can only let loose with the pastor's wife.  Becoming Ingrid's secret submissive, the two of them began a journey of pleasure and pain.

Relation to The Family: Future Victim

Merits:

• Determined
When Angela puts her mind to something, she's going to see it through. 

• High Pain Tolerance
Angela loves pain and, for the most part, it translates into pleasure for her.  It takes extreme levels of pain for her to realize that she could be in trouble.

[/list]
Flaws:

• Doesn't Know Her Limits
Angela has nearly died on one occasion while enjoying the mixture of pain and pleasure her Mistress was giving her.  She has no sense of self preservation when aroused. 

• Hiding
Angela moved to Cooper's Bend to escape mobsters trying to kill her (after putting a major player in prison).  She has every reason to keep a low profile and there is always a concern for her that they will find her.
[/list]

Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual
Ons and Offs: Pain, Domination, Abuse, Punishment
Strictly Off Limits Situations: Scat, Limb amputation