News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Another Movie Quote Thread

Started by MasterMischief, January 30, 2010, 04:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterMischief

I have an idea for a game.  If this has been done before, I apologize.

Make a post with a movie quote that contains at least one word from the quote above you.

I will begin with the number 1 movie quote.

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

Oniya

"That's the problem with this place.  All the damn vampires."

(Wilford Brimley as 'Grandpa' in 'The Lost Boys'.)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

MasterMischief

"Look at your reflection in the mirror. You're a creature of the night Michael, just like out of a comic book! You're a vampire Michael! My own brother, a goddamn, (censored)-sucking vampire. You wait 'till mom finds out, buddy!"

--Lost Boys

Sabriel

Lotte: "Its impossible it cannot be....Vampires"
Jimmy: "Vampires"
Fletch: "Vampires?"
Random Lesbian Vampire: *In echoy sudductive tone* "Lesbian Vampire's"
Fletch: "Nice one"
Random Lesbian Vampire hisses

-Lesbian Vampire Killers

MasterMischief

"Is this testing whether I'm a Replicant or a lesbian, Mr. Deckard?"

Torch

Quote from: Oniya on January 30, 2010, 05:10:13 PM
"That's the problem with this place.  All the damn vampires."

(Wilford Brimley as 'Grandpa' in 'The Lost Boys'.)

That was Bernard Hughes, not Wilford Brimley.  :-)
"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."  Sir Roger Bannister

Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole chicken.

On's and Off's

Torch

"I do wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for dinner."

Hannibal Lecter - Silence of the Lambs
"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."  Sir Roger Bannister

On's and Off's

MasterMischief

"A boy's best friend is his mother."

Torch

"Ash, that transmission - Mother's deciphered part of it. It doesn't look like an S.O.S."

Lt. Ripley - Alien

On's and Off's

Oniya

My name is Ash and I am a slave.

(First line, Army of Darkness)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

MasterMischief

"Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die"

Oniya

"Obi-Wan never told you what happened to your father."

MasterMischief

"My mother thanks you. My father thanks you. My sister thanks you. And I thank you."

September

"She's my sister AND my daughter!"
Some of my ons.

Dovel

"What could I have given to you Sam? I don't have anything to offer you. You're the President's daughter for Christsake. " James - First Daughter
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Batman4560

"What does a mime sound like when hes having sex anyway? He probably all like "Ha ha ha Im a mime Un hu hu" " -Jack Black- Saving Silverman

Stella

"So I go, "I'm waiting for a man to come in here and fuck me sideways with a beautiful line like that.""

Alice, 'Closer.'

Batman4560

Well, if you like burgers give 'em a try sometime. I can't usually get 'em myself because my girlfriend's a vegitarian which pretty much makes me a vegitarian. But I do love the taste of a good burger. Mm-mm-mm. You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France? -Jules Pulp Fiction