Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

*sends a fleet of sexy half-dressed buff soldiers after Kaz, waylaying her and preventing her from getting too far. As the soldiers are fawning over her, I sneak up and nab the win before taking off in my pink camo jeep*

Harley Quinn

Just before Breathless returned to her jeep, Harley had finished extracting the gas from the vehicle, so that the jeep would soon stall.  When it did, she wasted no time in making her move, quickly grabbing the Win and dashing off with it.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

AribethAmkiir

Out of nowhere, Aribeth swooped in on her pink and black motorcycle and snatched the Win right from Harley's hand then rode off as quickly as her bike would take her.

Harley Quinn

Immediately takes off after Aribeth and causes her bike to lose control, then swiftly snatches the Win back, sticks out her tongue and disappears into the night with her prize.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

AribethAmkiir

After getting her bike off the ground, purchasing a blood hound, and then spending the entire night tracking Harley Quinn, Aribeth finally finds the woman's lair.  Tip-toeing through the entryway and along the corridors, Aribeth's luck turns and she spies the win.  Disarming all of the security, including the giant boxing glove that was supposed to fly out from the wall, Aribeth drops a smoke pellet and disappears in her own way with the Win.

Harley Quinn

Briefly impressed, not only by Aribeth's audacity, but the fact that she did something Harley herself would do, she quickly remembers that the Win has left her once again and so the jester girl grabs her bazooka on her way out, finds a path that turns out to be a short cut and leads her in the direction that will bring her ahead of the thief, her weapon already aimed, when Aribeth comes into view. "I believe that's mine," she says in a deceptively soft voice and takes the Win back, seemingly vanishing without a trace just moments later.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Kazuume

*smirks watching Harley attempt to pull the vanishing trick. However, after having stalked the Blue One for so long and studying his vanishing techniques, Kaz is quite adept at tracking down and capturing in just such a situation. In the blink of an eye Harley finds herself stuck in a large backyard pool full of orange, yes orange jello where the win is lifted from her grasp by a long armed pincer device* Thank you Harley! *winks and vanishes into the bushes blending in perfectly due to her camouflaged gear*
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Harley Quinn

"What the--heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!" This couldn't be possible, and yet it was, as Joker's girl found herself surrounded by orange... what the hell was... jello?!  Shouting, "PUDDIN'!" did her no good, The Joker chose either to ignore her or he simply didn't hear, but Harley was left to fend for herself, as usual.  It took hours, it seemed, to be free of that mess, but she was determined to get that Win back, so she wasted no time in hunting Kaz down, that small hand yanking the Win away from the other woman, and a childish, "Hmph" heard as Harley stalked off with it.
Ons/Offs - Absences

abandoneddolly

Mordred

Goes for an easy, very mellow and somewhat basic win.. but does it in slow motion with lots of over exaggerated sound effects.. throwing in a few Matrix moves to add to the spectacle.. before brushing self off, conjuring a swirling vortex of blueish shadow, and vanishing into it.. with win.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

*sneaks in real real quick to steal her win back, leaving a glass of champagne behind in consolation*

a high bitch

Downs the drink, takes the win, and runs off.

Mordred

*nearly falls for the ruse.. (ok, still drains glass.. and DID fall for it.. but only for a moment).. before raising his buzzing hands to take a hold of the carpet of shadow that flows under them all.. giving a yank to send the Breathless one (and the middle-usurper.. the 'high' one.. ) tumbling (caught by these long arms, can't be letting a lovely thing like that fall.. now can I?).. setting her down gently, giving that bottom a quick swipe.. then vanishing again with win in it's proper hands.. mine! :D*... *winnnnnnnning!*
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

-attempts to present herself as a distraction to his concentration between his shimmering beginnings of vanishing, moving closer to the half gone form and grabbing the win so that it's in her hand when he's done disappearing, leaving the win in her hands, as it should be- Win!!!
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Mordred

*ahhhh, those grabbing hands left behind a wild pulse.. a signature that zoomed into his senses and told him one word.. 'fire'.. ahhh yes.. the Fiery one. Screeching halt to the shadowed avenue he travelled, a simple whisper of 'mush'.. with a flick of the brow towards his new destination.. where the Fiery one can be sensed.. lurking.. where he quickly regrabbed his win.. gave a swat to that luscious warm bottom.. and left a manic laugh as he once again made his way to the icy realm that held him in perfect preservation*
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

*steals the win without any preamble or fuss* This belongs to me and is All Mine.

MiaFire

-offers Breathless a new bottle of liquor and steals the win- Mine!
-

Breathless Intent

Oh no honey, you are sorely mistaken. The claim on that sweet thing belongs entirely to me. *snatches it back with a smooch*

MiaFire

"Aw, well how can a girl get mad at that when accompanied by such a sweet kiss. But since you've given me a kiss, I should give you one as well." -kisses her long and gently, working the win out of her hand, breaking the kiss with a quick little wave while the other hid the win under her top and walked away, thinking to herself with a smile' My win.
-

Harley Quinn

Stealing the Win back, she loudly proclaims before disappearing into the night, "The Win is and always will be MINE!"
Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

walks in from behind, wrapping his arms around her lifting up and laughs claiming the win.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Harley Quinn

-pouts, bats her lashes and sneaks the win away from him, kissing him quickly before running off with it-
Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

runs behind her, pulling her back in his arms, taking over the win.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Harley Quinn

-makes several attempts to distract him, grabs the win and slips free of his hold, then dashes off with the win-
Ons/Offs - Absences

adroitgrayman

Get hold of her from the front this time and distracts her with his own ways, taking away the win with a smile