Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lindrea

Lies!  You cannot make me fall to despair! :D

Despairs

I can, but I chose not to. I see no point in dragging people down with me.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Lindrea

Then that means, I'll stay on top!

Despairs

I will always be nearby.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Lindrea

That's fine.  Just.. stand over there. *waves at a wall* :)

Despairs

Don't make me tie you up.

Lindrea

Despairs

If I do tie you up, I have no intentions of using rope, belts, Velcro, etc.

Lindrea

Then what is it you plan on using?  Chains?

Despairs

No. Think magic my dear woman. Specifically underworld magic.

Lindrea

Souls of the dead holding me down?  That's.. actually kinda hot sounding.

Despairs

That's one way of looking at it. Think tendrils of darkness wrapping themselves you and stimulating you at the same time.

Lindrea

Trigon

Alright, done eating. The true king has returned!

Lindrea

There is no king!  Just the Queen!

Despairs

The tendrils slowly explore each and every part of you, while holding you in place. The sensation of it all, causes a chain of orgasms that drive you wild. As for me, I'm just watching the show and controlling them, not participating. Teasing others is more fun.

Lindrea

*thoroughly enjoys every second of it*

Despairs

(I take it you enjoyed it? Not my best work, but I tried.) You satisfied yet?

Lindrea

( I like that kind of play, yes, hehe.  It's okay, we all have off days. )  Hardly!  I shall reign supreme here!

Despairs

(Yay, I have satisfied a woman!) Over my dead corpse...skeleton figure

Lindrea

( Bucket list complete! hehe )  You're already dead!  You.. what the hell are you?

Despairs

(That's actually one thing I am never going to complete in my life.) I am the one who decides your fate after you die.

Lindrea

( Awww, if you don't mind my asking, why not?  Not into women?)  Then I'll just not have to die!  Ever. >.>

Despairs

You sweet, naive and delusional woman. Every human has to die at some point. No one lives forever.

Lindrea

Not unless I become a divine being!  And rule the cosmos!