marblesoda wants to play too! > f for mostly m <

Started by marblesoda, May 04, 2015, 08:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marblesoda

永遠の愛は
eien no ai wa
eternal love

Hello again everyone! Yes, it's been a while. Life kind of snowballed, and eventually avalanched. I found myself under a mountain of work - dealing with a new apartment, pressures from family, trips to see said family, money problems, health problems (and not just mine)... with all of that on me, I found that the responsibility of anything else, including E, made me want to scream. So I just sort of disappeared, and for that I deeply apologize. It was rude of me, I should have at least posted some sort of warning, but what is done is done and I don't want to make excuses.

If I can possibly be forgiven, I'd like to try again, as I did miss this place many times, simply found myself too exhausted to sign on and expend my energy talking with people (which sounds ruder than I mean it, but as an introvert, I expend a ton of energy, even online, interacting with people). Again, I apologize for this. It was never my intention to be gone quite so long.

Hello everyone, it's nice to meet you, I'm marblesoda! You can call me Marble, Soda, Ramune, or any combination/shortening of those.

I'm new here to Elliquiy, but not new to roleplaying and writing. I've been doing this for a long time and I'm excited to get back into the saddle, as it were! I hope to meet some nice and fun people to roleplay with. (Yes, this was blatantly copied from my very own ons/offs topic, as is the formatting, because I'm lazy! Speaking of which, the link to my ons/offs is in the 'My Thread' button under my incomplete 'My Role Play Preferences'. Please check it out before contacting me so that there's no miscommunication!)

I don't like to label myself as 'semi-literate' or 'literate' or anything like that (though I don't fault people who do). You can probably tell by this topic right here if my writing style will mesh with your own. I don't ask for a set number of paragraphs, because I understand muses can be fickle and writing block happens at the best and worst of times. All I ask is that you make your best effort with regards to spelling and grammar.

With that out of the way, let's get on to some ideas I have!

~ Currently Craving ~
◯ GTAV ◯

R.S. Kin
my character ~ the woman
themes ~ modern fantasy, (potential) heavy on smut, (potential) corruption, (potential) light bondage, (potential) pregnancy
basic story ~ There's a small shop that seemed to appear downtown overnight. It's full of trinkets and small wonders to be bought. The diminutive man behind the counter smirks at all comers, offering bargains of all kinds. Soon, the word gets around that he offers more than just what's on his shelves. When a young, barren woman comes in, seeking whatever advice he has to give, he offers her her greatest wish - for a price.
notes ~ what she wants can be changed if you dislike the pregnancy route. Also, the idea doesn't necessarily have to be heavy on smut, it could quite easily be a situation in where the shop owner is generally not a very nice guy but finds himself wanting to be a better person for her, if you want something kind of more mushy romance. ALSO, while the name of this is a play off the name 'Rumpelstiltskin', and the shop owner might be mildly based off him (...and Peter Dinklage) he does not have to be named that or anything resembling that.

Abbot and Costello In 'Getting the Girl'
my character ~ the woman
themes ~ M/F/M pairing, (potential) medieval/fantasy, (potential) sci-fi/sci-fi fantasy, (potential) modern fantasy, (potential) modern/slice of life, (potential) heavy on smut, humor, (potential) corruption, (potential) light bondage
note ~ this doesn't actually have anything to do with Abbot and Costello, just the general idea of the duo who are kind of 'opposites attract'-ish
basic story ~ Two men have been inseparable since the day they were born, despite being completely different from one another. They make a great team and have always been there for one another.

What happens when they both fall for the same woman?

note ~ I would like this to end up that they both decide to share her. Most of the roleplay would be centered around them meeting and wooing her, then deciding to share her and wondering how to break this idea to her. After that, I imagine there could be lots of fun sexual escapades they could embark on with one another!

Go-Go No-No!
my character ~ Go-Go No-No + her alter-ego
themes ~ modern fantasy/superhero, (potential) one-shot, (potential) heavy on smut, humor, corruption, (potential) light bondage, (potential) gangbang/multiple male on one female
basic story ~ She's the greatest super hero this world has ever known! She's cute! She's fierce! She's smart! She's family friendly (or at least as family friendly as you can get in a short skirt)! She's a marketer's dream! She's Go-Go No-No!

Her arch-enemy is, of course, none of those things, and would like nothing better than to ruin her image.

AU potential ~ The same concept, except instead of really happening, they're all actors for the children's show 'Go-Go No-No!'. Could be fun to do the reverse - the actor playing the villain is actually very nice and it's "sweet lovable" Go-Go No-No that wants to ruin him.

This Time I Might Just Disappear

my character ~ the home owner
themes ~ modern lite-fantasy, (potential) corruption, (potential) fear-play, (potential) comedy, (potential) light bondage, vanilla romance, fluff/cute/sweet
notes ~ based very loosely off Ghost by Mystery Skulls
basic story ~ The home was so big, and selling for so cheap, it seemed crazy not to just... go for it. The papers are signed, the renovations are done, and her belongings are all moved in!

The first night goes... okay. It's such a big house and she's just one person. Creepy sounds start to plague her, and she swears sometimes she can see a figure down a hallway or in a slightly open door frame. Small items aren't where she swears she put them. Chairs move. Doors close. It's wind. It's the old house settling.

She's wrong, of course. It's a ghost, and really, all he wants is to be noticed after all these years!

Pairings I haven't thought out yet
notes ~ bold is YOUR character; if neither is bolded I'm up for playing either

◯ (Modern fantasy or medieval fantasy) Fisherman x Selkie

◯ (Modern, slice of life) Jock x nerd

◯ (Modern fantasy/sci-fi fantasy, though we could make it medieval fantasy) Android OR robot x scientist/creator

◯ (Modern fantasy) Leprechaun x Human OR other type of mythical creature

◯ (Medieval fantasy) Jester x Princess OR Queen

◯ (Historical setting to be discussed; the historical figure doesn't have to be a REAL historical figure, nor the god from any known religion) Historical figure OR god x archaeologist

◯ (Modern lite-fantasy) Alien x rancher who found him in her field OR scientist

Fandoms
notes ~ listed are the characters I would like you to play as; I don't play canon characters myself because I'm a brat~
notes ~ I like western comic books but I'm not one of those super fans that knows everything.

◯ (GTAV) Trevor Philips (is love, is life, I love love love Trevor and he is most definitely my favorite); Franklin Clinton; Michael De Santa/Townley (this would be before he married Amanda, when they are divorced, or in an AU where he's not with her of course); Lester Crest

◯ (League of Legends) Draven; Draven; Draven... and maybe Alistar; Azir; Bard; Blitzcrank; Brand; Braum; Dr. Mundo; Fiddlesticks; Galio; Gangplank; Garen; Graves; Hecarim; Jax; Kalista; Karthus; Kassadin; Lucian (but only if we make it clear he's accepted his wife's death and is ready to move on); Malphite; Maokai; Master Yi; Nasus; Nocturne; Renekton; Rengar; Ryze; Shaco; Syvana; Singed; Sion; Swain; Thresh; Trundle; Twisted Fate; Vel'Koz; Viktor; Volibear; Warwick; Wukong; Zac; but mostly... Draaaaaaven

◯ (Batman) Oswald Cobblepott/The Penguin (not necessarily Gotham version, but can be); Warren White/The Great White Shark; Roman Sionis/Black Mask; Johnathan Crane/The Scarecrow; Edward Nygma/The Riddler; Waylon Jones/Killer Croc; Clayface; Jervis Tetch/The Mad Hatter; maybe Bruce Wayne

◯ (Spiderman) Otto Octavius/Doctor Octopus; Adrian Toombes/The Vulture; Flint Marko/The Sandman; Maxwell Dillon/Electro; Flash Thompson

◯ (Harry Potter) Hagrid; Gilderoy Lockhart; Percy Weasley

◯ (Superman) General Dru-Zod (specifically Man of Steel Zod); Clark Kent/Kal-El (specifically NOT Man of Steel Clark)

Thread to be updated as I come up with more ideas!

Plots taken are listed below

Black Magic Bakery
Taken!
my character ~ the necromancer/baker
themes ~ modern fantasy, intelligent undead/lich, humor, (potential) corruption, (potential) light bondage, vanilla romance, fluff/cute/sweet
note ~ willing to sub out lich for a mindflayer type if the idea of romantic and sexual relations with a lich weirds you out. (If we sub out for the mindflayer, she'll just be a sorceress and not a necromancer, obviously.)
basic story ~ Her mother and father were necromancers. Their mothers and fathers before them were necromancers. Raising the dead is a power that goes so far up the family tree that her great-great-great-great-great-great grandfather is still kicking. She has a great power within her.

So she opens a bakery. Because, really, it's just not in her naive, pacifist nature to kill people or destroy towns. That doesn't mean she doesn't need an assistant though!

So she opens her NecroNovicecon and finds a suitable summoning spell. She chalks the pentagram on her floor. She lights the black (cherry scented) candles and plays a Pink Floyd album backwards. She raises her hands and intones the spell.

It works! She summons an undead creature of the Pits.

What she doesn't know is this creature isn't the level one undead she had planned on, but a great Arch Lich, one of the most powerful creatures to be summoned by a necromancer! And despite him constantly telling her otherwise, she refuses to believe that she was able to summon someone so powerful, so she continues to believe he's a level one summon, and he's too damned enchanted by this fleshy, frilly, pink necro-princess to disembowel her for her insolence.

Besides, she makes great cakes (and has a great ass), so he'll wear the damn toque and offer free samples outside. *sigh* It's a job.
"Do you know what that really means? A knight in shining armor?" "A hero who saves the day." "No. A knight in shining armor never did nothing for nobody. He never fought. A knight in dented, scraped armor, now that's what you want."

marblesoda

Updated ~ added two to the 'pairings I haven't thought out yet', and a fandom spoiler tag with just a few of my favorite fandoms and characters for anyone interested in giving in to my bratty desires of canon characters x OC.

Sad to say I am currently craving one of those. I apologize.
"Do you know what that really means? A knight in shining armor?" "A hero who saves the day." "No. A knight in shining armor never did nothing for nobody. He never fought. A knight in dented, scraped armor, now that's what you want."

marblesoda

Updated ~ added a new story idea entitled Abbot and Costello in 'Getting the Girl' (it doesn't actually have to do with Abbot and Costello).

(...Unless you want it to?)

If you're curious as to why I even mention them... my husband recently introduced me to them (the skit "Who's on First" is quite possibly one of the funniest things I have ever watched in my life), and I love how they played off one another. Not to mention, both men are extremely attractive to me. That's... really all there is to it. c:

marblesoda

Updated ~ added a new story idea that I'm craving entitled R.S. Kin.

Added a new pairing: fisherman x selkie.

marblesoda

Back from a long, unintended hiatus, and looking to get back into the swing of things after being stressed out for 3 months on end..

Added a new fandom, GTAV, which is also my current craving. Will potentially be adding Fallout 3/NV to list soon.