Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet Trouble

Hiddenhart

*Steals it back, hugs, then runs off* Nu, mine ^^

finewine

Trips you and snatches it from your hands and runs into the labyrinth.  HA!  See if you can find it now!
"Tis my precious, MINE!

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."
 -Friedrich Nietzsche
[/td][/tr][/table]

TheLegionary

What???? Is Finewine Smeagol?

The world is doomed!

* takes the win and runs away desperately*

Harley Quinn

No matter how many times it's stolen, it will always return to me, because it's mine!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

TheLegionary

You are so overconfident, Harley Quinn! However, you really have an advantage, since you are a villainess!

* steals the win *

Dahling

I think her villainy is distracting you. :P

-yoinks the win.-

Harley Quinn

;D

-casually strolls by and sneaks the win away, dashes off-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Insanityenviesme

-trips her to fall on me-
-smooches her to keep her distracted steals and hides the win someplace on his body-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Harley Quinn

Sly, sly, devil.  -starts searching his body, purposely taking her time, but once she finally finds it, she leans down as if she is going to kiss him again, but nips his bottom lip instead, winks, jumps up and runs off with the win- Mine!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Insanityenviesme

-smirks as she searches him, smirking more as she takes her time-
-yelps as she bites and chases after her-
Hey..that's unfair..You have to gime a chance to win it back!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Harley Quinn

I may have promised Monday (lol) but I never promised fairness, toots!  -runs faster-
Ons/Offs - Absences

Insanityenviesme

-grins-
-puts on a burst of speed and tackls you to the floor-
In that case..I should assume a very different personality on Monday..
-smooches and steals the win again-
Moments of Sanity

ArtemisHighmore

-wanders in, snatches up win and continues to wander along-

Harley Quinn

-throws something off to the right to distract him, sneaks up and steals the win, sneaks back out-
Ons/Offs - Absences

ArtemisHighmore

-turns after her, tracking her slowly until catching her with a quick leap- Boo!

Harley Quinn

-thinking she's home free, she doesn't even realize that she's being followed, until it's too late and she lets out a high pitched scream, the win flying right out of her hands- Damnit!  It's bad enough when Scarecrow does that!
Ons/Offs - Absences

ArtemisHighmore

If you think Scarecrow is bad, you have no idea what I am capable of. -chuckles and snatches up the win-

TheLegionary

* takes the win and runs away *

finewine

No, no, no, no!!! wags finger at you.  My dear slave, you will return it to me immediately.
Takes it from you.

[tr][td]
O&O[/td]
[td]A&A[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td]
"There is always some madness in love,
 but also some reason in madness...
That which is done out of love
takes place beyond good and evil."
 -Friedrich Nietzsche