Is it Love? or is it Lust? (Ouran High School Idea)

Started by Venom09, October 01, 2011, 01:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Venom09

Well technically it's mostly a twins idea to be honest. The rest of the host club isn't really included in this unless i can get more people interested in this for it to be more than just about the twins and a new girl.
To start with the group of course has all moved to the U.S. and are all in college. Haruhi and Tamaki are married off having the time of their lives whilest everyone else is still living their lives to the fullest in other areas mainly with school and such. Well the twins have now started their second year of college always the terrible two and still playing it off for the ladies as the supposed gay couple and incestous couple as well (even though they aren't). On their first day back they  come across a brand new student who seems like the shyest young woman they have ever met, but also one of the cutests since Haruhi and instantly pull her in as their new 'toy.' They try to woo her along with them until finally they both start to fall for her only how would it work so that the other doesn't get hurt? Well what about a three way? It's kind of an interesting little idea i had not sure who would be up for it, but let me know :)

Characters needed:

Hikaru
Kaoru

Extra characters: (like if this delves into more than just about the twins:

Haruhi
Tamaki
Kyoya
Takashi/Mori
Mitsakuni/Hunny