Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevalier des Poissons

It is because your nickname and his nickname are alike, and I tend to confuse similar nicknames.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Soran

I know... plus the knight thing...it's fine, made me laugh...thanks for that

Chevalier des Poissons

Thank me by giving the win to me!

A & A

Soran

nah... you can only have a cheesy smile  :D

Chevalier des Poissons

Well, since you said that then...*Snatches the win and runs*

A & A

Soran

lol..I guess I asked for that....however, I don't keep the win...I pass it to my 2 lovely allies...  *slide tackles... takes win back*

Chevalier des Poissons

*Throws a lightning bolt on Soran* Give me that back.

A & A

Soran

*Lights cigarette with lightening bolt...* thanks for the light...lol

MzNurse

*kisses Soran* you're doing a great job, honey...
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Chevalier des Poissons

*Runs towards Soran and snatches the win*. Thanks

*Jumps into his car and drives away*

A & A

CWand

*jumps out window of the car and rolls into a rabbit hole, with the win*
If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

*Gets his flamethrower and points to the rabbit hole* Gimme back that win!

A & A

CWand

*keeps going deeper, and finds another entrance hiding in deep grasses and such to vanish*
If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

*Fires the flamethrower in the hole, waiting to see a toasted kitten with his win*

A & A

CWand

*trots off through the grass and vanishes into the night*

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

*Puts his wizard hat, casts solar flare and lightens the night, grabbing CWand and the win*

Mwaha!

A & A

CWand

*causes Red flame shield and watches the bush burn into nothingness*

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

*Respawns after five seconds and casts dispel magic to force CWand to her human form*

A & A

CWand

*casts contingency spell, transporting her to the elemental plane of wood, and casting dimensional anchor on this plane after she's gone*

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

*Summons CWand back on this plane, under a giant falling rock, then castas paralysis on her*Mwah!

A & A

CWand

*smirks, and uses still/silent spell teleport anda vanishes*

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

*Teleports the rock after CWand*

A & A

CWand

*watches the rock collide with other rocks and become stuck in the earth*

Ons and Offs

Chevalier des Poissons

*Teleports behind CWand and bearhugs her*

A & A

CWand

my my my are you trying to seduce me Shambler, i don't date shrubs sorry.

Ons and Offs