Come RP With Me

Started by DoctorGreen, September 02, 2010, 09:58:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoctorGreen

Here are a few ideas that we can throw around.

Here are a few short brief explanations of RP's we can do. If you have any questions, shoot me a PM, and interested RPer's can give me a PM or E-mail me on Yahoo.

• Survival Horror
Setting:Cruise Ship / City / Rural Homes
BIO: Figure out how to survive and escape from masses of the undead. The story is initiated when a love interest enters the story. This is more romance, than sexual but sexual content I feel should be a high. Escape your surroundings and try to have an orgasm without being mauled by flesh eating zombies.
  • Obsession
Setting: Office / Workplace / Rural Homes / School
BIO: As a man with a structure relationship meets the new intern(neighbor or classmate) the sexual tension is felt between two parties. As they experiment once with adultery/cheating it becomes addictive. Until the man wants nothing more than to leave the intern behind and go to love his wife. The mistress is not happy with this. Forced sexual in counters with obsession and blackmail.
  • Slavers Unite
Setting: Old World/ Modern Times / Past
BIO: Explore slavery in a new sense as a strict master collects slaves to become his obedient slaves. The master rules without mercy and proclaims to break any disobedient slaves. It is his role as master to be crude and violent. As the slave tries to escape being captured is not an option. Although the slave is coy, the master would most definitely make sure, that escape is not an option.
  • Tentacle / Monster Play
Setting: TBA
BIO: A young girl, or guy trapped by an alien life form forced to pray on the innocent humans. With tentacles and other outpace forces and powers, they come to ear to experiment with the biology of humans. Along with this the possible reincarnation of the alien race may be continued through the human population.
[/list]

Dr. G

Miss Victoria

Tossed a PM at you.  (smiles)
Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense!

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=~Miss%20Victoria~