U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merry Gentry

banned for making me stare  :P
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

innHERendo

banned for making me want to see more.
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Merry Gentry

banned for capital letters in your name
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Galanthor

banned for being missed by me

Merry Gentry

banned for not missing me enough

Galanthor

banned for not being able to be missed more and banned again for not hugging me *sniffs*

innHERendo

banned for wanting to kick out such a sexy lady!
My Ons/Offs

"I may not get to see you as often as I like. I may not get to hold you all through the night. But deep in my heart I truly know, you're the one I love and I can't let you go.

Merry Gentry

banned for making me smile

Galanthor

banned for smiling to less because of me

Merry Gentry

banned because you're not here now...

thirteenhearts

Banned for taking back the win! 

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Merry Gentry

banned for having 2 people in your avi

thirteenhearts

Banned for only showing one breast you your avi!

Merry Gentry

banned for 105 posts!

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Merry Gentry

banned for not giving a proper banning

thirteenhearts

agreed Merry!  Daimon is double banned!   C:)

Merry Gentry

banned for agreeing with me.. hee, hee!

thirteenhearts

Banned for trying to instigate disagreements!

Merry Gentry

banned for using the word instigate

Avi

for being over-dressed! :P
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Merry Gentry

Banned for showing NO skin

thirteenhearts

Banned for the changing of avatars which makes it difficult for me to keep track of you!

Merry Gentry

banned for keeping track!  Stalker!  ;)