News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Blight of Ferelden (Closed :[ )

Started by Question Mark, January 21, 2013, 09:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odanrav

Question Mark

That's what I said!  Didn't seem to help the situation though.  Think it made it worse, actually...

Lumasan

Quote from: Question Mark on January 28, 2013, 04:54:05 PM
Well, you looked happy when we were [REDACTED], but Luma's expression when [REDACTED] during [REDACTED] on the table took the cake.

Literally.

Wait. What?

OH WAIT. I think I might know. Then again I'm a social Derp.
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

Question Mark

Quote from: Lumasan on January 28, 2013, 06:31:06 PM
Wait. What?

OH WAIT. I think I might know. Then again I'm a social Derp.

As the esteemed Weird Al Yankovic once said, "Everything you know is wrong."

Working on the IC post now.  Chance of Darkspawn... very likely.

Lumasan

That's okay, I like this forecast. When it rains Darkspawn, Eluv'yan makes Darkspawn roasts. And I consistently question if they taste like chicken or something far worse.
My Ons and Offs/My Current Cravings 1x1's

"The Greatest Thing You'll Ever Learn, Is Just to Love, And Be Loved In Return" -Eden Abhez "Wild Boys"

Question Mark

IC Thread, OOC Thread, and the Roster are up!

Add your character to the Roster (one character per post please!), lounge around in the OOC thread, and stick your intro post in the IC thread.  Here we go!

Oh, and check out this link.  It's a compilation of dozens of in-game swears, curses, and oaths.  If your character ever feels the need to shout some foul language, check here first.

Odanrav

"Andraste's tits!" is a personal favorite of mine =p, I'll get to work on transfering and a intro post.