Alice's Nightmare in Wonderland

Started by Gremlyn, April 26, 2017, 04:24:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gremlyn

Alice's Dark Adventures in Wonderland

OK, so I  am working on an idea. In this I would GM Wonderland for a female character in the role of Alice or a moden twist on Alice. This would be a fairly smut heavy story where Alice starts off naive, innocent and perhaps repressed about sex and sexuality. Slowly. as her adventures occur she will meet a series of encounters that will tets her or stretch her limits, step by step. As she travels, she will learn about her own ability to experience pleasure.

I would like the player to havea firm background for Alice, what wa sher life before Wonderland, why was it unsatisfying to her? Why might she long for escape?

I would imagine there owuld be lots of kink, bondage, sex, fetish wear, erotic encounter. Each character would emply a different strategy and theme.

Rabbit - sex mad
Caterpillar - Tentacles, slime etc.
Mad Hatter - Possible romantic Protgonist, bondage, fetishwear
Mouse - Submissive
March Hair - Kinkster and all round lecherous beast
The Queen - Dominatrix
Cheshire Cat - Alice's companion and guide. Also perhaps the key to unlocking the mystery of Wonderland.

In the end, will Alice become accepting of her passions and choose to stay in Wonderland, will she find she is submssive (preferred but not essential), dominant, switch or something else? will she choose to retrun home to the real world and what will she do if she does, will she attempt to bring a little wondewrland to her own life?

I might play with gender, races etc so the Bunny might be a well endowed man with a white suit and a pocket watch, the Mouse might be petite borwn haired girl or boy. But I might leave them as animals too so beatsiality could be a trigger sfor some, as could tentacles.

I woud expect many of the enounters to begin rfeluctant/non con but as the story progresses, Alice might become more willing and eager as she learns what she likes.

Essentials: Bondage, lingerie, fetish wear, restriction, sex acts including giving and receiving oral. orgasm control, light pain (spanking)
Inspirational pics
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

This is all rough ideas at the moment. I'm hoping to find someone to develop these ideas with me and, together, we can write something special.