News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Time is running out...

Started by Lady Jenn, May 31, 2012, 11:06:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Temptress

Hannah looked at their friend with confusion and then she gasps. " Clones of us, perhaps?" she asks Jake and Jen.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Or ones from another timeline," she replied. "Either way they're still here, that's why my device keeps beeping. When I said it stopped I meant they hadn't moved from where they first appeared."

Lady Temptress

" We need to find them and then send them back." Says Hannah with a worried look.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Agreed," Hannah said. "They're in Times Square, we'll never get there by car quickly, luckily I called in a favour while your parents weren't looking," she said, nodding to the parkland across the road where what looked like a normal jet was parked waiting for them.

Lady Temptress

She nods her head ans gave a sigh. " Alright. Let's go get them."
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"The fun part of being the Time Agency is we have tech no one else does," Hannah said as the set of stairs lowered. "This only works on autopilot and it travels faster than anything short of a jet fighter."

Lady Temptress

( Ooc You mean Jen? You put Hannah. Lol ) Hannah nods to them and she follows Jake, along with Jen to find their so called clones.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

They land in the middle of Central Park, Jen checking her device as they got out. "They're in Times Square, but we couldn't safely land any closer than this."

Lady Temptress

" How are we to capture our clones?" Hannah asked Jake along with Jen and Hannah's tone is that of a whisper so no one else can hear her.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"We need to find them first," Jen replied. "If there is going to be a firefight we need to keep it away from civilians as much as possible."

Lady Temptress

" Where do we look for them now then?" Hannah asked with a nod of her head.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

As they approached the square Jen stopped them, pointing to where there was gridlock, at the centre of which was someone looking like a more aged Hannah, holding the limp form of what looked like Jake, but with a huge wound on his head. "Okay, well now we know why they aren't going anywhere."

Lady Temptress

" I don't remember Jake having an aweful wound such as that. What's happened to them?" Hannah questions in shock and curiousity.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Well, it means either they're from some point in the future or..." Jen paused. "Let's just hope it's not the second option."

Lady Temptress

" Eh. Should I even ask? Oh what the hell, what's the other option?"
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"There's another kind of temporal incursion," Jen said. "One so rare that there isn't even an official designation for it, at least known to all but the most high-ranking agents anyway. When people cross over from other parallel universes. It's considered especially dangerous because we don't have any tech capable of doing that."

Lady Temptress

( Sorry been moving and unpacking. ) " So, how do we fix or stop it and find them?" Hannah asked wearingly as she just wanted to go home with Jake for a few days for alone time with him so they can rest.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"I don't think they're a threat," Jake said, nodding towards the pair. "They look like wherever they've come from, future or parallel world, they're running for something. I don't think me...Jake...picked up those injuries here."

Lady Temptress

" What do we do? Go help them? That would be awkward and probably, a real shock to their senses, to be assisted by their younger selfs." A chuckle is heard from her due to the ironic nature of this situation.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"I'll go first," Jen said. "At least help them adjust first in case they don't realise where this is." She crossed to where they were, a few minutes later signalling to Jake and Hannah as she attempted to perform first aid on the other Jake.

Lady Temptress

Hannah nods her head and she follows with Jake to where Jen made her to where Jake and Hannah's other selves are at.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"I have good news and bad news," Jen said as the other Hannah looked too shy to say anything. "I know where they're from but...they haven't come alone, and what followed them isn't as friendly."

Lady Temptress

" Oh fun, just lovely. Then what did they bring back with them? We need to get them and us to safety then, from whatever it is and tend to the wounded Jake." The real Hannah questioned and then remarked.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Jenn

"Where we come from the Time Hunters are winning," the other Hannah replied. "My father told me there was something in this dimension that could help us turn the tide but they sent something after us. I didn't get a good look at it but it attacked Jake before I could get to him."

Lady Temptress

The real Hannah nods her head to the words of the clone Hannah and she heaves a worried sigh. " Well, we need to get the hell out of her and to a safe haven to tend to your Jake."
Lady Dreamer