Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Illuminate

Quote from: MechaStarfish91 on September 22, 2013, 08:20:05 PM

And now MechaStarfish has joined the fight!

Noooooooo!!!!!!!!

Quote from: LordHarketh193 on September 22, 2013, 08:42:42 PM
Yer minor slip ups not full on cheating. The ladies no what their doing Blythe trust me I've seen it when you've been busy and not here they cheat like their lives deepened on it. I do as well but i name and shame them by quoting their posts, then correct them and start it off in our favor. I check all the posts.

Hark, hun.. I think you may be taking the 'cheating' thing a little too seriously... 9 times out of 10 it's an honest mistake... And even then, naming and shaming isn't what E is about.

Quote from: Blythe on September 22, 2013, 08:45:16 PM

Harketh, if you are upset about what's going on here in this game, I encourage you to message Oreo or another Staffer, if it bothers you that much. It is neither correct nor polite to "name and shame" people, as you term it, in a public forum.

-points- What Blythe said.

Account restricted at member's request

Nexus1199

Illuminate

Blythe

Also, hi Illuminate! How're you? ^^

Illuminate

Quote from: Blythe on September 22, 2013, 08:49:09 PM

Also, hi Illuminate! How're you? ^^

Hello dearie! ^.^ I'm doin' peachy, how are you?

Blythe

I'm doing quite well! We got a cold front and it's fantastically nice weather now. It's just cool enough to where I can make cocoa this evening while I'm finishing up some writing!  ;D

LordHarketh193

Quote from: Illuminate on September 22, 2013, 08:46:30 PM
Hark, hun.. I think you may be taking the 'cheating' thing a little too seriously... 9 times out of 10 it's an honest mistake... And even then, naming and shaming isn't what E is about.
Just because you cross it out don't mean i don't read it.
Honest mistake? No offence but 3 or 4 times out of 10 is a honest mistake 10 - 20 times is clearly cheating.

Quote from: Blythe on September 22, 2013, 08:45:16 PM

Harketh, if you are upset about what's going on here in this game, I encourage you to message Oreo or another Staffer, if it bothers you that much. It is neither correct nor polite to "name and shame" people, as you term it, in a public forum.

Its not upsetting Blythe its just annoying. Slip ups happen but when people clearly see the slip up and just carry on as the ladies have before its up to someone not just me to correct it. Well quotes name them and i just correct them which is like shame because they cheat. Men cheat women cheat but since this game its been mostly women cheating.

That's all i have to say i've made my point, and i'll follow through with talking to Oreo about the cheating if it gets worse.

cptBacon

A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

Illuminate

Quote from: Blythe on September 22, 2013, 08:53:13 PM
I'm doing quite well! We got a cold front and it's fantastically nice weather now. It's just cool enough to where I can make cocoa this evening while I'm finishing up some writing!  ;D

We've been having that cold front too! I love it. Fall is FINALLY here.. -happy sigh- Had myself some creame-- I mean coffee this evening, myself... ;D

Though I haven't been able to gather the motivation to write... My partners are so very patient with me.  :-[

Quote from: LordHarketh193 on September 22, 2013, 08:56:52 PM
Just because you cross it out don't mean i don't read it.
Honest mistake? No offence but 3 or 4 times out of 10 is a honest mistake 10 - 20 times is clearly cheating.

10-20 times out of hundreds of posts per person so far, hun.. Please keep that in mind.

Ilasandra

I know I have messed up previously. Usually it happens when for some reason my browser doesn't upload the page right. So far I've caught it off the bat and have fixed it. Cheating spoils the fun. Haha

Blythe

Quote from: Illuminate on September 22, 2013, 08:59:01 PM
We've been having that cold front too! I love it. Fall is FINALLY here.. -happy sigh- Had myself some creame-- I mean coffee this evening, myself... ;D

Though I haven't been able to gather the motivation to write... My partners are so very patient with me.  :-[

*manly squeal* I'm enjoying the fact that the leaves here are actually changing colors...and there is this beautiful tree full of crimson leaves near my house; it's the epitome of what I love about fall!

*grins about the coffee*

LordHarketh193

Quote from: Illuminate on September 22, 2013, 08:59:01 PM
10-20 times out of hundreds of posts per person so far, hun.. Please keep that in mind.

Yer but still why cheat? Just lose with dignity don't cheat for no reason.

Quote from: Ilasandra on September 22, 2013, 09:02:19 PM
I know I have messed up previously. Usually it happens when for some reason my browser doesn't upload the page right. So far I've caught it off the bat and have fixed it. Cheating spoils the fun. Haha

Thats a slip up, your new so its acceptable.
And see cheating ruins things, many things infact.
AT least you have changed it others just leave it and let hawk eyes like me pick it up.

Illuminate

Quote from: Blythe on September 22, 2013, 09:07:24 PM
*manly squeal* I'm enjoying the fact that the leaves here are actually changing colors...and there is this beautiful tree full of crimson leaves near my house; it's the epitome of what I love about fall!

*grins about the coffee*

Ugh, yes.. I love the colors too.. the leaves haven't really started changing quite yet.. We do have some shrubs that are tinged in red, but not much else... It's right around the corner, though! The leaves are losing their bright green color, and starting to fade. -big grin- Can't wait for the harvest festivals, and the corn mazes... The apple festivals, and everything.. Hay rides, and nights outside around the bonfire.. Or just on the porch. Oh, and the Moon during the fall is always so pretty... -starry eyes-

-blushes about the coffee- I made it waaaay too strong, thinking I'd need the extra caffeine. Yeah-no.

Quote from: Oniya on September 22, 2013, 09:11:39 PM
Not taking part in the 'Battle', but if the naming and shaming continues, the thread will be locked and you will all have to start over at zero.

Thank you, Oniya. :)

Blythe

Quote from: Illuminate on September 22, 2013, 09:15:21 PM
Ugh, yes.. I love the colors too.. the leaves haven't really started changing quite yet.. We do have some shrubs that are tinged in red, but not much else... It's right around the corner, though! The leaves are losing their bright green color, and starting to fade. -big grin- Can't wait for the harvest festivals, and the corn mazes... The apple festivals, and everything.. Hay rides, and nights outside around the bonfire.. Or just on the porch. Oh, and the Moon during the fall is always so pretty... -starry eyes-

-blushes about the coffee- I made it waaaay too strong, thinking I'd need the extra caffeine. Yeah-no.

We have...like...just the one red tree. >.< Everything else is such a boring brown around it, but the single red tree makes all of autumn worth it for me! <3 Ooh, my favorite part of fall in my part of the USA is that we have a fall festival, and that's when we have the classic car shows. There are some beauts from the 60s with those cars, and I saw an awesome blue 'Cuda. ^^

Oh...autumn moons are delightful. They always inspire me to write really good stories--just the perfect sky. Well, when it's not raining here!  :-)

Ilasandra

I wish I had other colors when fall came around. I don't get all the pretty leaves, just a lot of evergreens. :/

Serephino

Our maple tree has one clump of reddish and yellow leaves.

Blythe

Quote from: Ilasandra on September 22, 2013, 09:20:33 PM
I wish I had other colors when fall came around. I don't get all the pretty leaves, just a lot of evergreens. :/

I like evergreens, though! Then again, I think they are some of the only types of tree I ever learned how to draw or paint. O_O

Quote from: Serephino on September 22, 2013, 09:21:26 PM

Oooh, do you think it will go more red or yellow as autumn gets into full swing?

Illuminate

Quote from: Blythe on September 22, 2013, 09:19:14 PM
We have...like...just the one red tree. >.< Everything else is such a boring brown around it, but the single red tree makes all of autumn worth it for me! <3 Ooh, my favorite part of fall in my part of the USA is that we have a fall festival, and that's when we have the classic car shows. There are some beauts from the 60s with those cars, and I saw an awesome blue 'Cuda. ^^

Oh...autumn moons are delightful. They always inspire me to write really good stories--just the perfect sky. Well, when it's not raining here!  :-)

;D Then the one red tree is definitely worth mentioning!

I've never been into cars, but I like looking at all the classics.. Even when I feel like an idiot for not knowing what make and model they are...  :-[ So I just smile, and nod, and act like I know what they're talking about. Which.. They probably know I'm just being polite. Prolly why they don't ever go into great detail. xD

Quote from: Ilasandra on September 22, 2013, 09:20:33 PM

Get the evergreens here too, but I'm real thankful for the change of colors.. Gives things to look forward to. Just move in with me! ;D

Quote from: Serephino on September 22, 2013, 09:21:26 PM

-Squee!- ;D

-nudges Mecha- How're you tonight?

Serephino

It's usually red.  It was a real pretty red last year.  The oak tree turns brown.