A Couple of Girls Who Want to be Moms (Road Trip Vibes, Bondage, FFxM)

Started by ExtensiveDamages, June 07, 2021, 07:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExtensiveDamages

All images by PudgeRuffian
Cait and Sara are celebrating their eighth anniversary as a couple, they met in high school, Cait a short-haired cheerleader and Sara a redheaded drama girl, their first interaction coming from a project in English class, where they were supposed to read a book together and write a report about it. Sara made the mistake of inviting Cait to her room to read, and not a lot of reading went on to say the least. Cait came out as bisexual and Sara as a lesbian shortly afterwards. A perfect love story, they stayed together even when they went to different colleges, meeting when they could and making the long distance work even when it wouldn't for most.

Cait graduated with a degree in accounting while Sara graduated with a degree in literature. They married soon after. They make good money, their relationship is nice and happy, but there's something missing. Both want kids, but they can't adopt, they want to, really, but Sara has a drug related offense on her record, meaning she can't.

So, they can't adopt, but they both desperately want a baby, what are they to do? Well, maybe they could have a test tube or something? A surrogate? All of that complicated and expensive stuff that could easily get denied too? No, Cait didn't want that, she had a cheap and easy solution, just find a nice guy and let him put a baby in her. Sara was not a fan of that plan initially, but Cait would be sure to find a guy that both of them liked. To be sure they were perfect, Cait had another plan, a road trip, they'd find a fellow from somewhere far from home, drive over, and take him for a trip to see if they got along, if not, they'd drop him off and find someone else, if not... well, that's the fun part. Sara agreed, pensively, she was nervous about this idea still, but maybe she'd be surprised. Maybe it would work out, maybe it would work out better than she thought, maybe her lesbianism wasn't as exclusive as she thought...

Cait Stevens

⬘25 years old⬘January 5th⬘A-Cup⬘Switch⬘
Cait Stevens is a young and bubbly girl, an ex-cheerleader and fitness freak, Cait's boring day job as an accountant belies her nonstop action nature and love of breaking routines and leaving her boring situation every once in a while. Cait also loves sex, with guys and girls alike, though she's been monogamous so far out of respect for her wife, who she absolutely dotes on. Cait's favorite pastime is dance, and she's never lost her cheerleader spirit, giving her great rhythm, flexibility, and a lot of physical fitness, good for dancing, and for other things.

Sara Newmarket
NSFW
⬘24 years old⬘December 4th⬘D-Cup⬘Submissive⬘
Sara Newmarket is a contemplative young woman, artsy and contemplative. She's an avid pot smoker, a painter, a seamstress, and a published author and blogger. Sara has a modest amount of fame, something she's somewhat uncomfortable with, and she's reclusive when it comes to her small fanbase, staying to herself and spending her time with Cait, her muse and beloved wife. Sara is sexually inexperienced, remaining a virgin until she met Cait, and though she identifies as a lesbian exclusively, she often fantasizes about men, which she ignores as she's never been interested in that way in any man she's ever met.

So there you have it, I figured this idea deserved its own thread separate from my ideas post as it's more complex and much longer. I hope for this idea to be a light-hearted, fun, and sexy romp across the continental United States, with your character, a male who applied online to be Cait's "sperm donor", who eventually becomes a part of a throuple, him and both of the girls. It will take time, especially with Sara, but I get the sense it'll all work out.  :-)

My ons and offs are in my signature, though this RP won't involve the more extreme stuff, at most bondage.

Please do not reply in this thread! Send me a PM if interested. I can play through public thread, PM, or on discord. Thanks for reading!