Avengers: Endgame (MCU Freeform Game)

Started by Norsegod1839, December 12, 2018, 09:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

FAIR WARNING

This Group Rp will contain spoilers for Avengers Infinity War proceed at your own discretion.

Avengers: An Endgame Of Our Own

Plot Synopsis

Thanos won

Despite the efforts of Earth Mightiest hero's and the Guardians of the galaxy Thanos has managed to wipe out half of the galaxy. The Avengers have never known such heavier loses. Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, Black Panther, Falcon, The Winter Soldier,  and almost every one who made up the Guardians Of The Galaxy were all taken by the Infinity Stone. All around the universe people have dissipated into the very air around them. Half the universe is gone now and there's only one team that can bring them back.

The Avengers.

But the Mad Titan has proven quite formidable. The avengers are desperate to recruit new blood in to swell their ranks. The Defenders Of New York are just a few of the fresh new faces that the Avengers are looking to recruit. The call has been put out for new heroes all around the world to come and help the Avengers get back their friends.

Will you assemble for them?

What Type Of Game Is This?

This game is a freeform sandbox adventure involving the Avengers from the MCU going up against Thanos, our own version of Avengers: Endgame which will allow use of characters in the MCU that will not be in the movies. Like those from the Marvel Netflix series and beyond.

Movie/ Game Difference

The biggest difference will be characters being involved both new and already established in the MCU. Characters from the various shorts/ Netflix Tv shows/ and even MCU versions of super hero's created that have yet to be seen in the MCU.

This game will also continue after the events of our story. With the Thanos part only being a small lead up to the main part of the game. I hope to have the main part of the game deal with the aftermath of what Thanos did. Obviously the defeat of Thanos won't be a small thing but I would like for it to be the event that leads into our various characters having to deal with a kind of "new world".

You Might Like This Game If..

You're a fan of freeform super hero games!

FAQ

Can I create a Original Character/ Superhero?

Not at this time! For now I am looking to get canon MCU characters filled from the various properties and also new MCU versions of characters not yet introduced!

Is there any Marvel character off limits?

Nope! X men are welcome for instance and those not part of the MCU. Just please pay attention to which characters are not already claimed.

Is This Game LGBT friendly?

It most certainly is. All sexuality and races are welcome.

Gm Commitment

As your Gm I would like to swear by the following statement and promise to you.

As you're Gm I promise to keep the game moving, to make sure you guys get a reply at LEAST two times a week, and to facilitate a fun enjoyable game.

Character Sheet

This will be added in when I am sure there is sufficient interest for the game itself

Claimed Characters

As of 12/12/18 the following characters are claimed

1. Bruce Banner
2. Captain America

If there is enough interest I will add the character sheet in. If anyone has any questions please don't hesitate to reach out and comment down below if you're interested!