Monster High ( interest check, recruiting)

Started by Levi, August 03, 2017, 10:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SINless

Character name Professor Michael Hayes
Species Centaur
Sexuality Bi-sexual. Top
RoleTeacher of history and social studies/ student mentor
Description (Picture if applicable)

Background Being born a centaur has always made it hard to hide. So Michael, born Michael Haidjesku spent his youth in the very remote areas on the Romanian/Bulgarian border. However, the advent of technology did mean that he could quench his thirst for knowledge. Fifteen years ago, at the age of ten, he applied for an online high school and got accepted. He studied hard, and four years later he graduated, all without any personal contact with the teachers or staff. He then applied for an online bachelor in history at the university of phoenix online. He kept studying, and by the age of twentytwo, he had three bachelors, including one in teaching, and a masters degree in political studies. Then he was informed by his family that there would be a school where kids like he once was would be able to actually have a normal school experience.

Determined to give these kids what he could never have, Michael managed to find passage to the school, and applied for the position of history and social studies teacher. He was also made one of the two student mentors for this first class of monsters. He's looking forward to helping these kids get ahead in life.
Character O/OS Ons: Anything goes if it isn't listed in my offs.
Offs: Scat, vore, gore.

Solistair

Quote from: Dragongoddess on October 01, 2017, 03:28:53 AM
The prefect

Oh Hashut is just exercising his natural physical presence. If little monsters arent flying through the air its all well and fine for Rayne.

Kathyan

Character name Professor Ms. Deena Demond
Species: Cyclops
Sexuality: Bisexual
Role: Teacher of Literature and foreign languages / private tutor

Background Ms. Deena Demond, or DeeDee to her friends, is a cyclops who is very passionate about ancient books and she has devoted herself to study every ancient text she has ever discovered. She has hypnotic powers that affect anyone who looks deeply into her eye but since she is quite mild and easygoing she usually never uses this ability, the only common exception being when she is at teaching whether at class or in a private way so she gets all the attention study deserves. There is one thing though that even she ignores and that is when she finds her own hypnotic gaze reflected upon her she enters a trance that compels her to obey any command given to her for a short while, this was accidentally discovered by one of the female students when she was correcting her make up on her mirror instead of paying attention to Ms Demond and got to dominate her for a while. This rumor quickly spread across all the students taking care none of the school staff found out about it, as Deena remembers nothing once she wakes up from that trance she is completely ignorant about it as well.
Character O/OS Ons: Mind Control, hypnosis, being compelled to do things she wouldn't normally do.
Offs: pain, blood, gore, scat, watersports.

Metro Mech

Character name The only name he has ever known, The Corrupter but he prefers to go by Cor.

Species An Eldritch Horror

Sexuality Straight

Role The misunderstood painter/sculptor

Descriptionhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx96dsjZrFyuZC1QOXRsaUNiSm8/view?usp=sharing

Background He had been nothing more then an errant thought, whisking himself between the realities wandering mindlessly till from darkness he saw light and from light came being. From being being he had been shaped and changed by thoughts, human thoughts in particular who had sought to demonize him as a monster so thus his form became the monster, emotions flared and his powers were thus realized to spread emotions in an aura around him though with time he figured out how to control it though if he is stressed out enough or overly stimulated the emotions will leak through his metal barriers. He is both an empath and a telepath, he will avoid using those until he becomes more comfortable due to his ostracizing by people for what he was. In his self isolation he learned how to express himself in the form of art. Paintings and sculpting items to help him overcome his loneliness till he was found by the school and brought inside to be protect and to protect others. He wasn't very dangerous just he might expose the world of monsters so they quickly set him up and pushed him towards the school to learn. 

Character O/OS Tender and kind lovers, soft approaches and more one on one scenarios.
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Larkin

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Larkin on October 01, 2017, 08:30:47 PM
Are you still taking teachers?
I believe so.  We only have a total of three so far so I'd go ahead and submit a character profile.  Worst that can happen is Levi says no, right?

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Larkin on October 01, 2017, 08:30:47 PM
Are you still taking teachers?

I'd go out on a limb and say we certainly wouldn't turn any away

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Chou chou rheastar

Levi

Quote from: Chou chou rheastar on October 01, 2017, 08:47:22 PM
What characters do you still need?

Teachers (any) so far I've got the head, professor for literature and one for history, and magic.

LamentingQuill

If I promised I can handle the load, could I perhaps make a male professor?

Levi

Quote from: LamentingQuill on October 01, 2017, 09:02:09 PM
If I promised I can handle the load, could I perhaps make a male professor?

Sorry, but  three characters are the limit x

Chou chou rheastar

Could I do the Librarian and Student Counselor? The librarian could also teach a subject if need be?

LamentingQuill

In that case, may I make some suggestions for people?

Aside from the already stated Librarian and counselor... there is a music teacher, science/chemistry professor, medical sciences professor or heck, even a home economics professor done monster style ;)

Levi

Quote from: Chou chou rheastar on October 01, 2017, 09:38:29 PM
Could I do the Librarian and Student Counselor? The librarian could also teach a subject if need be?

Absolutely!

Larkin

(Hopefully this works.  This is my first group roleplay on this site.)

Character nameLeif Malvallo
Species Incubus
Sexuality Homosexual
Role Professor of Musical Arts and Background of Performance Arts
Description
Background Leif has always had an easy life of getting his way through the years based on his species and his looks.  He was born in eastern Paris and at the age of seventeen moved to London for performance arts. He quickly learned how to use his powers to get what he wanted which let him climb up the ladder fast.  He was approached to teach two years ago and even though he is good-looking,  he is a perfectionist and can be a hard-ass. Any performing art is Leif's life and he isn't going to let someone who thinks they have talent take advantage of it.
Character O/OS
Ons: being the bottom, rimming, oral, teasing, biting, licking.
Offs: Being the top, abuse

Chou chou rheastar

oh oh oh can I do a swimming coach/PE teacher too??

I can have my libraran be the counselor and librarian if that's too many characters for me.

Levi

Quote from: Chou chou rheastar on October 01, 2017, 11:56:57 PM
oh oh oh can I do a swimming coach/PE teacher too??

I can have my libraran be the counselor and librarian if that's too many characters for me.

Is that two or three characters lol, the librarian can be a counciler.

Yes to p.e

Chou chou rheastar

If I make the Librarian the Counselor then the Swim Coach/PE Teacher would be one teacher. So two characters.

Chou chou rheastar

Character nameCelaeno (The Dark)
Species Harpy
Sexuality Bi
Role Librarian/ Student Counselor
Description Picture of Celaeno
Celaeno is not very tall, standing at only around 5'2 in height. Her feathers are white and black and start at the crown of her head like hair and cover her upper back, arms, wings, and spine. Her eyes are white when in her natural state and appear to not have any pupil. Her hands are talons and her feet are cloven with soft white fur on her legs and belly. She is able to take a more humanoid appearance, though she cannot hide her wings. When she does so she had long white hair and light blue eyes. 
Background Celaeno hails from Greece and is one of the original harpies of legend, so if you have read your Virgil you had heard of her. She and her sisters had managed to survive the ages, learning to fit in or to hide as they had to with the changing ages. Once the school opened she knew that she wanted to be a part of it, teaching younger generations of 'Monsters' how to fit in and how to make something of themselves was exactly what she wanted to do. As the youngest of her sisters she had always needed to be able to asses what was going on and make it work for her so she knows people and how to deal with their emotions and drama. Unlike many of the myths, Celaeno has no problem with men, but she does get very scary when a misogynist is near. Since the headmistress was also a harpy she felt safe in coming to the school which had so much riding on it. Content to be the keeper of knowledge which she found so precious.
Character O/OS
Ons: Large males, being picked up, spanking (giving and receiving), deep throating, really she's so old she doesn't have much she doesn't like.
OFF's: scat or urine, gore, misogyny, slavery

(I'm sorry I didn't realise the headmistress was a harpy until I posted my bio, I hope it's ok.)

Character nameKrake
SpeciesKraken
SexualityBi
RoleSwim Coach/PE Teacher
Description Krake's Human and Natural Form
Krake is a giant greenish cream colored Kraken in his natural form with thick tentacles and a hard beak which he eats from like all cephalopods. He is able to change into a human form which has long dark brown dreads, a brown beard, brown eyes, and stands at over 6'8 in height. He has tribal tattooing over his arms and chest and both nipples are pierced. His form is heavily muscled as when he is in his natural form he is known as the eater of ships, so he's quite strong.
Background Krake is the Kraken of legend, the eater of ships, and horror of sailors everywhere. He has been sinking ships and terrorizing the men sailing the seas for thousands of years. But he has also been venturing aboveland to learn about the humans who he terrorizes so. They have changed so much, as has their technology and ships, and he has taken to the school in refuge against the pollution that is killing the seas and  their missiles and torpedos which are starting to terrorize the water.
Character O/OS
ON'S: Dominating, polygamy, youth
OFF's: vapidness, being dominated, being bottom, candle play

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Larkin on October 01, 2017, 11:28:24 PM
(Hopefully this works.  This is my first group roleplay on this site.)

Character nameLeif Malvallo
Species Incubus
Sexuality Homosexual
Role Professor of Musical Arts and Background of Performance Arts
Description
Background Leif has always had an easy life of getting his way through the years based on his species and his looks.  He was born in eastern Paris and at the age of seventeen moved to London for performance arts. He quickly learned how to use his powers to get what he wanted which let him climb up the ladder fast.  He was approached to teach two years ago and even though he is good-looking,  he is a perfectionist and can be a hard-ass. Any performing art is Leif's life and he isn't going to let someone who thinks they have talent take advantage of it.
Character O/OS
Ons: being the bottom, rimming, oral, teasing, biting, licking.
Offs: Being the top, abuse
He looks yummy.  Too bad he's into guys and Andi's into dominant men.
Quote from: Chou chou rheastar on October 02, 2017, 12:42:29 AM
Character nameCelaeno (The Dark)
Species Harpy
Sexuality Bi
Role Librarian/ Student Counselor
Description Picture of Celaeno
Celaeno is not very tall, standing at only around 5'2 in height. Her feathers are white and black and start at the crown of her head like hair and cover her upper back, arms, wings, and spine. Her eyes are white when in her natural state and appear to not have any pupil. Her hands are talons and her feet are cloven with soft white fur on her legs and belly. She is able to take a more humanoid appearance, though she cannot hide her wings. When she does so she had long white hair and light blue eyes. 
Background Celaeno hails from Greece and is one of the original harpies of legend, so if you have read your Virgil you had heard of her. She and her sisters had managed to survive the ages, learning to fit in or to hide as they had to with the changing ages. Once the school opened she knew that she wanted to be a part of it, teaching younger generations of 'Monsters' how to fit in and how to make something of themselves was exactly what she wanted to do. As the youngest of her sisters she had always needed to be able to asses what was going on and make it work for her so she knows people and how to deal with their emotions and drama. Unlike many of the myths, Celaeno has no problem with men, but she does get very scary when a misogynist is near. Since the headmistress was also a harpy she felt safe in coming to the school which had so much riding on it. Content to be the keeper of knowledge which she found so precious.
Character O/OS
Ons: Large males, being picked up, spanking (giving and receiving), deep throating, really she's so old she doesn't have much she doesn't like.
OFF's: scat or urine, gore, misogyny, slavery

(I'm sorry I didn't realise the headmistress was a harpy until I posted my bio, I hope it's ok.)

Character nameKrake
SpeciesKraken
SexualityBi
RoleSwim Coach/PE Teacher
Description Krake's Human and Natural Form
Krake is a giant greenish cream colored Kraken in his natural form with thick tentacles and a hard beak which he eats from like all cephalopods. He is able to change into a human form which has long dark brown dreads, a brown beard, brown eyes, and stands at over 6'8 in height. He has tribal tattooing over his arms and chest and both nipples are pierced. His form is heavily muscled as when he is in his natural form he is known as the eater of ships, so he's quite strong.
Background Krake is the Kraken of legend, the eater of ships, and horror of sailors everywhere. He has been sinking ships and terrorizing the men sailing the seas for thousands of years. But he has also been venturing aboveland to learn about the humans who he terrorizes so. They have changed so much, as has their technology and ships, and he has taken to the school in refuge against the pollution that is killing the seas and  their missiles and torpedos which are starting to terrorize the water.
Character O/OS
ON'S: Dominating, polygamy, youth
OFF's: vapidness, being dominated, being bottom, candle play
Would Krake also be a Coach or possibly Head of the Athletics Department?

@Levi: Does there need to be a teacher or faculty member in charge of/watching over different activities like how there's normally a Coach for all sports (including Cheerleading), a Director for marching band, drama club, etc.?

Larkin

Chou chou rheastar

He could be the coach for all athletics I don't mind that way we don't need to find anyone else to coach football or anything