Zootopia Group RP Recruitment Thread! (LGBTQ Friendly)

Started by Mac84, December 24, 2016, 01:58:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac84

Hello One, and All! I'm posting a new Recruitment Thread for a "Big Game" Set in the Zootopia Universe that was started by Miss Wicked Vixen. We're open for new Players in this Mostly Sandbox Free Form game. Though there is a Dark Plot also in effect for those that want to explore the Darker aspects of this major metropolis.

Now, some opening remarks from one of our love GMs
Quote from: Wicked Vixen on March 06, 2016, 09:54:00 PM
Hello All I have seen that amazing new bit of animation Zootopia and after it was done my dirty little asian mind was like "Hey Akiko you know what would make this better?" and I said "No dirty side of me what would make it better?"

and my dirty mind yelled at me "some SEX!!!!" 

So yeah here I am wondering if there are others (or at least one person...) who are at least interested in acting out an rp with some animals who will get into some trouble as well as each others' pants. If no one else likes this idea well then this is a pretty awkward confession.....

We can be any animal we want from the animal kingdom though I would prefer that we keep it to land based animals but who knows...I intend to play as a bunny  ;) (I'm sure you can guess why) I am not sure if I'll play as Officer Hopps or if I'll create an OC.

Below are some inspirational pics...

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

So if you're interested in playing a character in the Zootopia World, come on over and Say Hi. Draw up a character and have it sent to WhatliesAbove, Sargepepper, and Wicked Vixen for approval as they're our wonderful GMs. I say to send to all three to make sure your CS gets looked at, and approved as expedited as possible. We have lots of wonderful players, and people that would be more than happy to welcome all comers. We are also LGBTQ (<- is that how it goes ???) Friendly.

If you have any questions, or need help drawing up a character, don't be afraid to ask. :D

Now it is time for "Da Rules"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSISidBUang

(No worries, they're not that bad. :D)

1. Zootopia has NO GUNS. If your character concept has them absolutely having to be armed, then feel free to contact a GM to figure out an appropriate weapon.

2. Characters of different species cannot create offspring. If you are playing a bunny, and you are shluffing an elephant, you will NOT be having children.

3. Player limits must be observed AT ALL TIMES. We will not tolerate bullies, underage characters, or meta-gamers. Anyone breaking these rules will be warned, then removed from the game. In serious offenses, the offenders will be reported to Elliquiy administration.

4. Face claims cannot come from real people. Because of the nature of the game (all citizens of Zootopia are some form of anthropormized animal), there are no humans allowed. Please keep this in mind when creating characters.

5. All posts should be made in the third person. It just helps with the flow of the game, making it easier for all.

6. If you are going to be absent for an extended amount of time, please just tell us. Any characters that go silent for three weeks without notice will be struck out on the character thread, and their characters considered moved or deceased.

7. Meta-gaming kills the game for everyone. Remember this when playing in combat roles.

8. This game is in the Extreme thread for a reason. This is an adult game, that will be having some very dark themes very soon. If there is something that is a possible trigger, please let the GM staff know so we can properly warn in advance of upcoming events. All events will have warning tags.

9. Common sense is king. Use it when your characters react. No dodging proverbial bullets (because there are no guns in Zootopia. Get it?)

10. Above all, this is a game. And games are about having FUN!!!!

11. Players can have up to 3 Characters at a time, but they must have suitable play time on each other character before applying for a new one.

12. Please keep characters within a reasonable human size range. No one under 4 foot or higher than 7. And be reasonable with anatomical changes, ie, Cats do not have spines on their penises, as that would make sex not super fun for anyone.

13. Futa are allowed, Hyper-Endowment is not. Again, please be reasonable with sizes.

Come and Play with us.

We don't bite. Unless you want us too.  ;-)

OOC Thread

Character Thread Page for Approved Characters

Mac84

Here is the Template for the Character Sheet. Please send all Prospective Characters to WhatliesAbove, Sargepepper, and Wicked Vixen for approval.

We currently have a cap placed on "Underworld" characters. Sorry bad boys, you'll have to wait in line.  :P

[Floatright][/float]Player Name:

Character Name:

Species: Cross-Species breeds are rare and will be scrutinized due to Zootopia culture. Try to stick with a single species.

Sexual Orientation & Status: Straight - Bi - Gay / Virgin - Non-Virgin / Single - Taken - Poly. You can clarify further if you need to.

Job: Please try to be a little specific. "Fiend" or "Wicked Awesome Fur" will not be accepted.

Personality: At least 1 solid paragraph describing how your character interacts and views the world.

Appearance: At least 1 solid paragraph for identifying traits and appearance. Tattoos are a thing. You can place a pictures here for more views than your main picture under a spoiler tag if you want to, but do not paste directly via a picture code outside of a spoiler tag.

Further Pictures
Like So

History: Minimum of 2 Paragraphs for History please, we want to know your character too :> Unless said by the character in posts, this is considered Meta-Knowledge.

Alignment: A short sentence if needed, or use DnD alignments.

Abilities: Anything that makes your character unique and powerful. Max of 5.

Flaws: Major flaws that can hinder your characters interaction with the world. Max of 2.

Character Relationships: Please keep updated. No need to keep track of every character, just the really important ones to your character. No pressure to have this part at the beginning, just keep it updated as your play.

Associated NPC's: List any NPC's that your character brings to the party with a few sentences describing them. If none, don't worry about it. Do not post pictures, please post hyperlinks to the pictures to prevent clutter.

Character Ons: What really gets your character going?

Character Offs: Hard limits for your character?

Player O/Os: Link to your On/Offs thread if you have one, if not, what gets you personally going, and what are your limits?

Dark Plot Participation: Yes or No. Do you want to explore the Dark Themes of the plot, or do you want to simply play in the Slice-of Life scenes?

Other Characters: Do you play any other characters on the game? Please post hyperlinks to their character sheets here.

Here is the template to copy and paste to fill out!

[Floatright][img width=250]PLACE IMAGE URL HERE[/img][/float]

[b]Player Name:[/b]

[b]Character Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Species:[/b]

[b]Sexual Orientation & Status:[/b] [i]Straight - Bi - Gay / Virgin - Non-Virgin / Single - Taken - Poly[/i]

[b]Job:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b] 

[spoiler=Further Pictures]PLACE FURTHER IMAGES HERE[/Spoiler]

[b]History:[/b]

[b]Alignment:[/b]

[b]Abilities:[/b]

[list type=decimal]
[li]Ability 1[/li] - Explanation
[li]Ability 2[/li] - Explanation
[li]Ability 3[/li] - Explanation
[li]Ability 4[/li] - Explanation
[li]Ability 5[/li] - Explanation
[/list]

[b]Flaws:[/b]

[list type=decimal]
[li]Flaw 1[/li] - Explanation
[li]Flaw 2[/li] - Explanation
[/list]

[b]Character Relationships:[/b]

[Url=HYPERLINK TO THEIR CHARACTER SHEET]NAME OF CHARACTER[/url] - Explanation of Association

[b]Associated NPC's:[/b]

[list]
[li]Name of NPC[/li] - Description of NPC

[b]Character Ons:[/b]

[b]Character Offs:[/b]

[b]Player O/Os:[/b]

[b]Dark Plot Participation:[/b] [i]Yes or No[/i]

[b]Other Characters:[/b]

[list]
[li][url=HYPERLINK TO CHARACTER SHEET]CHARACTER NAME[/url]

Biles

Is there an OOC link? Cause the one I went to took me to a generic extreme small group forum.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

That One Dingus

Quote from: Biles on January 12, 2017, 10:20:07 AM
Is there an OOC link? Cause the one I went to took me to a generic extreme small group forum.
Here you go!
Ons & Offs

Absences and Apologies (Updated for June 2018)

Mac84

Quote from: Biles on January 12, 2017, 10:20:07 AM

Hello Biles! Sorry for the Mix up!

Quote from: That One Dingus on January 12, 2017, 12:35:35 PM
Here you go!

Thanks for the correction, Dingus. :D

EDIT: OOC Link fixed.

Yarnover

I take it we're going with more human-like proportions and height differences than were represented in the movie? Seems like the movie represented animals as more or less their natural size. Judging by the character thread I'm seeing a bigger difference so I wanted to make sure I knew what to expect and what was expected of someone making a character.

If - say - someone wanted to make a mouse person would they be free to go with humanlike size? Or should they go with the diminuative features shown in the movie? (Like the mob boss's daughter) Or are we just free to decide for ourselves?
O/Os ~ ~ A/As

That One Dingus

Quote from: Yarnover on January 12, 2017, 10:00:25 PM
I take it we're going with more human-like proportions and height differences than were represented in the movie? Seems like the movie represented animals as more or less their natural size. Judging by the character thread I'm seeing a bigger difference so I wanted to make sure I knew what to expect and what was expected of someone making a character.

If - say - someone wanted to make a mouse person would they be free to go with humanlike size? Or should they go with the diminuative features shown in the movie? (Like the mob boss's daughter) Or are we just free to decide for ourselves?
Everyone in this interpretation is within the limits of human size. Obviously, bigger animals will likely be 5-7 feet and smaller animals be will be in the 4-6 foot range. It makes... certain scenes easier.
Ons & Offs

WhatLiesAbove

We all have characters that have to be human-sized.

Yarnover

O/Os ~ ~ A/As

Biles

Thanks for the link, I've already submitted my CS for approval.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Mac84

We always have room for players, Male and Female.

:D

WhatLiesAbove

Shameless bump! We are always accepting new players!

dolt

WhatLiesAbove

It Ismail absolutely! Our game is located in the extreme large group section!

Mac84

Quote from: dolt on February 27, 2017, 02:18:30 AM
Is this still open?

Hello Dolt! As one of our esteemed GMs said, yes we're still very much open. ;D

Hazy Sky

Hi there,

I'm wondering if a draft horse character would be acceptable at all? I couldn't see any equine characters, so I thought I'd ask beforehand.
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Mac84

Quote from: skyre on March 07, 2017, 08:06:22 AM
Hi there,

I'm wondering if a draft horse character would be acceptable at all? I couldn't see any equine characters, so I thought I'd ask beforehand.

I don't see why it would be a problem. If you can. Please draw up a CS to submit to both Whatliesabove, and Wicked Vixen as they're the GMs.

Hazy Sky

Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Mac84

Xanthaine

Is this still open? Or have I missed the party completely?

That One Dingus

Quote from: Xanthaine on March 10, 2017, 06:52:15 PM
Is this still open? Or have I missed the party completely?
Always open, always accepting new players, come on in!

Oh, but run any character concepts by the GMs first, of course.
Ons & Offs

Xanthaine

Working on a character as we speak. :) Will do, thanks.

Mac84

Quote from: Xanthaine on March 10, 2017, 07:02:57 PM
Working on a character as we speak. :) Will do, thanks.

Sweet! When you have it finished please PM it to both Whatliesabove, and wicked vixen for approval. :D

Ty

Hmm. This does kind of stir up my fondness for furries, at least in art and fiction. (Especially the Bernal pics in the character page).

Is there a general post length expected? And Zootopia is mammals only, I assume?