I am Thou, Thou art I....PERSONA! (Closed)

Started by Empyrean, December 30, 2017, 05:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gardsorm

I'd like to hope it doesn't come to that. D: But none of us are sure when they're gonna be done looking things over, so we can only hope for the best.

Empyrean

I've been talking with Cytherius. Once he gives the okay we'll be ready to start. Lynx, were you throwing a character in?

Gardsorm

I think he posted his character Luca to the character thread the other day actually.

Empyrean

Characters are approved and I'm hoping to have our first posts up tomorrow. Recruitment is now closed.

TheLaughingOne

Hey Peeps...

Sorry i disappeared there, specially after wrastling lilith away..

Rl decided to start kicking me in the dick excessively and it kinda burned out my brain, motivation, and many other things:/ so sorry bout that.. hope you all have a good time playing!!
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Gardsorm

The game hasn't started yet actually! If you were still interested, you could post Juhi to the character thread. o:

If however, RL has kicked your ass alot and you mean to duck out then it's understandable! Go ahead and sort things out IRL, and sorry you couldn't join. ;-; Juhi looked fun.

TheLaughingOne

Yeh.. i cant quite get my head into the character properly, so think i will bow out, maybe if there is an nopening in the future will see bout bouncing in, but as stands... yeah:(
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Gardsorm

Quote from: TheLaughingOne on January 16, 2018, 12:27:19 AM
Yeh.. i cant quite get my head into the character properly, so think i will bow out, maybe if there is an nopening in the future will see bout bouncing in, but as stands... yeah:(

Damn, alright. T_T It was great to have you here while we had a chance. Hopefully you can indeed jump back in sometime in the future!

TheHangedOne

Quote from: TheLaughingOne on January 16, 2018, 12:27:19 AM
Sorry to see you go. For what it's worth, you have my well wishes and positive energy towards whatever crisis life has thrown your way.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Gardsorm

Hmm... I guess unless TLO hopes to rejoin in the future with The Devil taken and Lilith as the Persona, should we consider them available for anyone who might want them? I know both could probably fit for Eliza's character if she was interested, since I feel Lilith could also make a fair upgrade possibility from Succubus.

Lynx181

I'm glad we are all in, I'm excited to play fuca.

Tokyorose627

Whew sorry I’ve been silent for a few days. A terrible flu is going through my town and I just happened to get the worst of it, with a two day long fever. =-=

I’m still sore and such but I can at least look at a screen now.

Sorry we had to see you go though Laughing, hopefully you come back. D:

As for posts, I’m excited! Will some characters have connections with one another? If so, if any of the students want some form of connection with Asahi, feel free to PM me! Gotta have that Teacher Social Link after all! (And possibly student/teacher romance??)

Eliza

With my character being a foreigner, I doubt she'll have connections

MiraMirror

I'd love for Ko to develop connections, but I don't know if anyone actually has a way to know her beforehand.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

TheHangedOne

Like I mentioned before, Suo the Biker has been at the school already for at least one year, if not two. It's entirely possible he's bumped into the others before, for good or bad. I'm up to it, just throw ideas at me.

Tokyo, I'm going to take a look at your char sheet again, and PM you something.  :-)
Check out my poet tree!

MiraMirror

On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

TheHangedOne

Quote from: MiraMirror on January 16, 2018, 03:31:14 PM
Suo the Bully? .o.

He's not really a bully (though he took part in, and took the fall for, a gang killing). If anything, he's probably a bit more Batman like in the sense of beating up anybody that was being too much of an asshole to the other students. But, like, he's not going to just start trouble on his own accord; he's usually trying to keep his head down low and just push through the system.
Check out my poet tree!

Tokyorose627

Quote from: TheHangedMan on January 16, 2018, 03:28:04 PM
Like I mentioned before, Suo the Biker has been at the school already for at least one year, if not two. It's entirely possible he's bumped into the others before, for good or bad. I'm up to it, just throw ideas at me.

Tokyo, I'm going to take a look at your char sheet again, and PM you something.  :-)

I’ll check it out now! :)

Gardsorm

Yuuki's been at Sukuinote for a year and some months. At best everyone is a word-of-mouth rumor to him.

Himiko- Likely shaky acquaintances. Both sort-of have given up on freedom and just seem to float along in Sukuinote.  Yuuki realizes she's not as carefree as she let's on, she likely realizes he's not the monster he makes himself out to be

Ko- Has likely needed to break up a group from picking on her, but likely left others with the rumor that he's abusing her on the side. So he may act indifferent to her in public in the hopes of throwing off suspicions; Secretly reminds him of the situation he couldn't prevent and what sent him to Sukuinote in the first place. May have unintentionally bullied her a few times... And intentionally other times.

Akira- The guy gets enough crap in his life, and Yuuki knows what it's like when people like to cast stones at you for things you can't really help. He seems to keep a positive outlook on the surface and channels his frustrations through music. Considers one day participating with the guy, though the control over Sukuinote remains an issue...

Mallory: The least sure of this one. All I know is that his initial views on her will be partially insulted and refusal to believe she's as innocent as she tries to show herself. Everyone has a bit of a bitch in them, and to him hers must be truly large to effectively taunt every student in Sukuinote with possibility outside the gates. He sees things differently from everyone else, naturally.

Fuca- Rumors say the guy killed his mom and was abandoned by his dad. He's not terribly different from everyone else who basically got abandoned to the system by their folks if they even have them. He stays highly reclusive, a notion Yuuki understands. He also feels he's going to turn out like him and lose hope of ever getting out.

Masaru- An annoying ray of positivity. Akira is one thing, but he channels it in a way that doesn't force him to think about it. Masaru seems alot more sure of holding onto hope, and word of mouth says he's trying to inspire it in others. Hope is what makes them easier to hurt, and so he keeps himself a fair distance from the guy. Most likely to break out into a fist fight, but maybe that's what Yuuki needs to see not all hope's lost.

Suo- I can see clear dislike from Suo toward Yuuki as the rumors surrounding him are that he got to Sukuinote sexually assaulting a student. After the length of time he's spent there, he makes no effort to deny things anymore, so I see him perhaps wanting to deal with him later, especially if he sees him interacting with Ko.

Airi- Completely up in the air with this one, up there with Mallory, except I can't even see how a first impression would go. Her manner of speech and unusual personality would probably stump Yuuki and leave him wondering what she cod have possibly done to be sent here.

Asahi- He's had bad experiences with teachers, both at Sukuinote and outside of it, and comes off as someone Yuuki would like to punch. Very hard, I might add., strictly because of his occupation and partly because of his attitude. He's got no idea what Asahi is going through despite the two of them spending the better part of a year in Sukuinote, likely because Yuuki lacks the empathy to care about anyone besides himself at present.

Marianne- Another outsider to him, though less confusing than Airi. She may not have been there long enough, but perhaps rumors of her illicit activities with an older man have circulated to give her a bad rep among others. May have likely tried to charm her way through to Yuuki only to take something from him or to have him take care of a problem that required a man's touch (read: knocking someone the fuck out). Yuuki has no issue with doing something so simple but sooner or later he's going to wonder what her deal is, really.

Takara- pickpocketing rumors? May appear to be nothing more than a simple thief at a glance. However, his unique skillset may be giving Yuuki a faint sliver of hope that he can perhaps get them out one day. Whether he knows about it or not is up to darmuid, but a knowledge of this would make Yuuki more likely to assist during these events, as he has nothing to lose. So getting caught means little to him, as long as the lynchpin can get away.

That's about what I can see from a quick glance anyway!

On the other end:

Yuuki- Rude and reclusive, he's given up leaving Sukuinote and just spends his time getting cozy with misery. On occasion he'll bring himself to help out another if what they're doing interests him, otherwise he'll observe or do something else to keep himself entertained. After being betrayed twice by friends, he doesn't like referring to anyone else as such, acquaintances or bust. Tries not to hang around the girls for too long, as unsavory rumors about them will start cropping up.

Tokyorose627

I’m cool with those assumptions for my characters Gardsom. Especially with Asahi, cause I’m sure a lot of students don’t like him because he’s particularly strict. He doesn’t do it because he likes torturing the students, but he tries to get them to better themselves so they can get out of the shitty school and do something productive for their future.

Though don’t expect him to be lenient if his students are slacking off or not paying attention in class while he’s teaching, or else he’ll take drastic measures... >->;

If only these damn kids would listen to him. =-=

Gardsorm

Lol, Yuuki'd take that if it happened. Far worse has been done to him. =p

But his assumptions are because he doesn't realize Asahi is very different from the others. He has no idea about the guy beyond 'A teacher? Fuck that he's nothing but trouble to me'.

Tokyorose627

Well hopefully they’ll get to know one another much better once they become a team!

Though I’m curious to know if the others would be tempted to ask for better grades or skip class and he be cool with it now that they’re teammates. lol

Gardsorm

I doubt it'd matter to Yuuki even if he did have the opportunity to ask for that. One good grade won't stop the rest of the faculty from messing things up for them. D:

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Gardsorm on January 16, 2018, 04:19:07 PM
Suo- I can see clear dislike from Suo toward Yuuki as the rumors surrounding him are that he got to Sukuinote sexually assaulting a student. After the length of time he's spent there, he makes no effort to deny things anymore, so I see him perhaps wanting to deal with him later, especially if he sees him interacting with Ko.
Yeah, I'd imagine Suo would be pretty trigger-happy to take verbal shots at Yuuki if that's what he's known for (and the only thing keeping Suo from attacking someone "known" to be a sexual offender is the simple fact that he doesn't want to end up in jail). On the other hand, Suo's Arcana is Justice. If Yuuki did, or does at some point explain the circumstances, Suo would probably switch from aggressive to a more passive/observational role which would make them more neutral. Just my two cents. There's actually room there for them to be best buddies, but I think it would make for a better 'play' if that's a future development.

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on January 16, 2018, 04:37:10 PM
Well hopefully they’ll get to know one another much better once they become a team!

Though I’m curious to know if the others would be tempted to ask for better grades or skip class and he be cool with it now that they’re teammates. lol
Suo would not. That would be a violation of his code (For the purposes of a deliquent Justice Arcana, I'm going to be playing him as basically having his own code of conduct; his own rules, his own morals, which are probably a lot more detailed and philosophically inclined than most kids his age would be. I feel like this fits with the concept of 'Justice'. So, he'd expect the Teacher to do his duty.
Check out my poet tree!

Tokyorose627

Quote from: TheHangedMan on January 16, 2018, 05:14:32 PM
Suo would not. That would be a violation of his code (For the purposes of a deliquent Justice Arcana, I'm going to be playing him as basically having his own code of conduct; his own rules, his own morals, which are probably a lot more detailed and philosophically inclined than most kids his age would be. I feel like this fits with the concept of 'Justice'. So, he'd expect the Teacher to do his duty.

It’s not like Asahi is gonna allow it! D:

Though if they happen to run faster then him I don’t have that much of a guarantee that he could keep up; he doesn’t keep up with exercising like he used to... >.>