looking for a male in a N/C mood!

Started by quitefancy, April 30, 2010, 04:39:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quitefancy

i'm shamelessly looking for a roleplay that involves non-consentual sex. aren't we all?

i had an idea though, that i might like to include something to do with the fabled droit de seigneur or Jus primae noctis. wikipedia will give you a fairly quick explanation of the term.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droit_de_seigneur

if that's not what's interesting to you, i'm also loving the idea lately of being the victim of vikings or some other sort of raping, pillaging group.
find ecstasy in life;
the mere sense of living is joy enough.

Kate

i would like to role play a male character with you. Not sure if you prefer males role playing male characters or not. Have a look at my ons and offs - if you think there is overlap pm me :)

quitefancy

find ecstasy in life;

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Hmm, shall look up the term, but how about a band of Bandits lead by A Devil?

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

quitefancy

Interesting idea! Feel free to PM me with more details!
find ecstasy in life;

Shadowsteel

I do know the term, and I would be quite interested to see where an RP with an element of Droit du Seignuer could go.
Sworn to the Oath of Drake

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

OOC's Beware! Because really, when is it not
an acceptable time for handcuffs?