Florence's Very Originally Titled RP Thread

Started by Florence, December 22, 2023, 05:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Florence

Okay, so, been a hot minute since I've been round these parts. (Did the layout change at some point or am I losing my mind?)

Long story short, since this is my rp idea thread and not my "explaining where I've been to a forum full of people who probably don't even remember me" thread: life happened and my focus shifted to other things. But lately I've been starving for the brand of rp you really only find here on E. So, here I am, with some hot (to me at least, hopefully to someone else as well) new ideas and a desire to see if I still remember how all this old timey forum roleplay stuff works.

I should say now that most of my ideas will probably lean Sapphic as, well, I do myself. That said, some of my ideas may also leave room for my partners' characters to be some variation of femboy or non-binary.

Probably goes without saying, but "Content" is just meant to give a rough idea of what to expect and is not mean to comprehensively list everything that may happen over the course of the story.

1) Amazon's Pet
Genre:
Medieval Fantasy
Content: Dom/Sub, Size Difference, Rough Sex.
Summary
The Amazons were once a proud race, ruling over an empire that spanned much of the known world. Their society was built around four tiers. At the top were the hemitheoi, those blessed by the gods to be queens, generals and leaders of women, and to impregnate their fellow Amazons to bring about the next generation of warriors. Beneath them, were the Amazon women lacking in this blessing, who held the most varied roles in society, from warriors, craftswomen, artists and philosophers to servants, courtesans and merchants. After that were the non-Amazon women, slaves kept around to serve as entertainers, maids, bedwarmers or simply pets and playthings for Amazons who found them cute. Finally, at the bottom, were the men, kept around purely to perform acts of menial, physical labor unworthy of an Amazon.

That was then, however, and the empire is now a thing of the past. None could take their great walls by force of arms, so instead, they fell to treachery. With the queen dead to an assassin's blade, the defenses were sabotaged and the gates thrown open. That was many years ago, and now they are a scattered people, reviled and spat upon by those who once feared them. They are not without hope, however. Rumors speak of a band of amazon mercenaries, the hemitheoi Athanasia, last living daughter of the Queen.

Playing the role of Athanasia, I am looking for someone else to play the role of a recently captured woman who Athanasia takes a liking to, and decides to keep as her pet. How resistant she is I will leave up to my partner, though it is my intent for their relationship to be based more on affection than fear by the end. Whether their relationship remains purely dom/sub or develops into romance can be explored as the story unfolds. Also, how the larger story around them, regarding Athanasia's mercenaries and the fate of the Amazons, unfolds is something I would like to workshop and decide together.

As for Athanasia herself, she is tall. I am willing to workshop the specifics, depending on my partner's tastes, but I do want there to be a noticeable size difference between Athanasia and her pet. Her precise age is also undecided at the moment, though I imagine she is relatively young. I am open to her pet being younger or older than her. Her pet's race, background and any sort of complications that might arise from her being kept as a pet by Athanasia are up to my partner as well. I've intentionally not done much worldbuilding outside of the Amazons yet, to leave many options open for the pet. Suffice it to say, it can be assumed that most standard fantasy races exist in this setting in something resembling their common interpretations.

Finally, I do want to clarify something regarding Amazon biology. Hemitheoi have male genitalia, not female genitalia. They can reproduce with both Amazons and non-Amazons, with their children always being born as Amazons. Non-Hemitheoi Amazons who are impregnated by other races (something that is very rare and viewed as shameful in Amazon culture) can be born as either parent's race. Amazons born this way might face bullying and teasing, but are not treated any differently by Amazon law.

2) Dinner with the Comtesse
Genre:
Gothic Fantasy
Content: Biting, Blood Drinking, Romance, Court Intrigue.
Summary
"You are hereby cordially invited to join the Comtesse Genevieve de Crèvecœur for an evening of fine cuisine and sociable company, at her resplendent château on the lake. Her ladyship is most eagerly awaiting her visit, and trusts that she will not be left disappointed."

The setting of this story is somewhat up to workshopping but the general idea is that it takes place in some remote county in a Gothic fantasy world; an area all but cut off from the outside world by mountainous terrain, with travel only possible through treacherous, wooded passes. The premise is that my character, the Comtesse Genevieve de Crèvecœur has extended an invitation for you to join her for dinner at her home, a great château built on a small island just off the coast of a lake, connected to the mainland via bridge.

Genevieve is, of course, a vampire. Her château is, in fact, populated entirely by vampires and those bound to them. An invitation extended to someone outside that circle is a rare honor, bestowed only upon those rare few who catch the Comtesse's interest. Of course, entering the château is as much a risk as it is an honor, and few who do emerge again unscathed.

So, who is this person who caught her interest? Well, to be honest, I don't know! I've had a few ideas, like perhaps some beautiful commoner who caught Genevieve's eye, or perhaps they are someone of import among the human population of the county. I'm interested in hearing my partner's ideas for this. My only real guidance is that I would want the guest to be female, a feminine male, or femme non-binary. They can be either cis or trans.

Given that the guest's identity is still to be decided, the greater plot is still very much a work-in-progress, which we can hash out together. My intent is for the story to be a dark, gothic romance, with likely elements of court intrigue. I don't have much thought out regarding the greater geopolitics of the world, as I imagine the setting as something of a dark fairy tale setting. There's a comtesse with a big, dark château because that's gothic and romantic, and the explination for how such a massive building was constructed in such a remote region is "vampire magic or whatever." As such, I expect much of the political strife to be internal. That said, if external factors are needed to move the plot forward, we can figure out what those are together.

3) The Delinquent and the Housewife
Genre:
Contemporary Drama
Content: Age Difference, Adultery, Romance
Summary
Amalia Cavallo is a fuck up, and a fuck up is all she'll ever be. She's had that lesson hammered into her by the harsh teacher that is life. Her grades sucked so bad she stopped bothering to go to school, and eventually dropped out. She's 18 now, and spends her days shoplifting, getting into fights and nursing hangovers. Her nights are spent trying to get as drunk and high as she can and trying to find some place to crash. She spends as little time as she can at home, weathering the disappointed glares of a family that wrote her off as a failure long ago. Sometimes she wonders why she even bothers waking up in the morning. Her life is going nowhere, and that doesn't look to be changing any time soon. But then, she'll see her again.

The housewife next door is old enough to be her mother. She remembers vividly when she was a child, she would watch her sometimes, and Amalia looked forward to it every time. She even once proudly declared to her very-married neighbor that she wanted to marry her when she grew up. Everyone thought it was just some silly idea that she would grow out of with age. Yet, while Amalia has changed a lot from that cute, wide-eyed kid, there is one part of her that has not only never changed, but even grown stronger: She is in love with the housewife next door.

There's not much to be said about the setting for this idea, being set in a pretty generic modern day American suburb. My character would be Amalia Cavallo, a delinquent teenager freshly turned 18, madly in love with her older, married neighbor. Amalia's pretty much your classic delinquent, tatted up and various piercings. Personality-wise, she's not necessarily a bad person, she's just kind of given up and is more focused on escaping from her problems than trying to fix them. She has a creative side to her, with a passion for music, but like everything else, it's a dream she's given up on pursuing.

I've intentionally left most details of the neighbor's life vague in this post. I want to leave it up to my partner what exactly her situation is. Whether she has any kids, for example, what their relationship(s) to Amalia might be like. Hell, I've even left it vague what gender her spouse is. It should go without saying that she kind of needs to be into girls for this story to work, but whether she's gay or bi, or even realizes she likes girls at all at the start of the story is up to you. I'm also leaving it open what the state of her marriage is like, or what her spouse is like. What their relationship with Amalia is like.

One other thing left open to workshopping here is what actually happens to shake things up in their lives. What gets Amalia to stop just pining after her neighbor from afar? The inciting incident could be any number of things, but it will probably help to know who this housewife is first.
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.