The Run-Fantasy slave-hunting game Accepting players-all sexual preferences open

Started by fireflights, January 23, 2017, 11:23:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fireflights

The following game will be run by myself and Vlexia.
We are accepting any and all sexual preferences (except furries, any race not mentioned or beastiality) and while pregnancy should not be the main focus it is allowed even for male gay couples should they choose to take a female slave and make her their surrogate.
Temurah
A blanket of forested green has always covered the higher grounds where the Temurian Elves have dwelled for as long as any creation remembers. A Kingdom cresting even the clouds themselves, with the floating waterfalls, the fertile land with its warmth and prosperity, the Elves had long believed them superior any and all other races that ranged below. Biology betrayed them, however, as a virus that had laid dormant for millennia erupted in the wombs and destroyed the majority of the female population. Their unborn children were dying, their young girls, their wizened women all perished, leaving a very desperate, very anguished majorly-male populace.

The Temurian Elves rarely sought out contact with the other neighboring races and countries, but extreme times called for extreme measures. Their requests for help were laughed at by the Drow, denied by the humans, and chased away by the Orcs. There was only one thing left to do:

War.

People had clearly forgotten the undeniable power the Temurians held within them, being dormant and seemingly quaint for so long. Their curved longbows were the master weapon against the Human's cavalry, the Orc's axes, and the Drow's swords. Kingdom after Kingdom fell to the strategic arrows, the graceful elegant race of Elves no longer asking for permission, but dragging the prisoners back in chains, all in an impossible attempt to save their species and rebuild.

Their Prince, a cruel and hardened male who lost his mother at a bitter young age, contains a sadistic streak, and has thus created a game to play for his nobles and lords, a sense of "fun" in these dark times. A hunt called The Run, encapsulated in a large dome, is a place where the rich can hunt down the running captives, putting a bit of sport into their sad world. It has evolved into a sinister game where the wealthy seek out the prisoners, Males and Females, and bring them home to be slaves.

Each race offers pros and cons to the Elves, creating different types of offspring. This is where our story begins; with the Elves accepting your surrender and coming to chain you with the other prisoners.

Note: a player can choose to be a female elf or a male elf, who seeks out either gender prisoner. Their main concern is continuing the race, but slaves are slaves and can be used for whatever. I.e: a player can play a female elf hunting a male Drow, if desired. Just because they are rare doesn't mean the female Elves do not exist. They would have the same agenda as their male counterparts.

Humans: Kingdom of Fjordland
The most universal of all races, they are extremely hardy people, inventive, and contain all sorts of talents and abilities. Fjordlanders are proud, intelligent people, ones who believe in family and community, and are especially talented at hunting and farming. They tend to be a bit bawdy in nature, enjoying mead, and wear furs as they live within the snowy Valley of the Ostgarian Mountains.

Choosing a human to capture, hunt, and enslave would create half-Elves that live much longer than humans but do not have eternal life. They are excellent for everyday citizen repopulation as they are extremely intelligent.

Drow: The Black Woods
Contrary to the name of their Kingdom, the Drow do not live in the forest, but rather live underground. They are Elves in body but not in spirit, instead preferring to abandon the sun and dig, seeking underground riches like a dwarf. Their world is mastered by greed, corruption, and a knife in the dark is always waiting for an innocent if enough coin is paid. The Drow are sneaky, quiet, famous for poisons and stealth attacks. Their skin is black, a massive contrast to usually white hair and silver eyes. They are untrustworthy, viscous, and vile.

Choosing to capture, hunt and enslave a Drow would create what the locals call a Drig. They grow extremely fast, and live eternally, but they have dulled senses and tend to be more prone to natural insanity.

Orcs: Ostgarian Plains
Over the mountain range lie the Ostgarian Plains, a majorly flat land the stretches long into the horizon, teaming with herds and livestock. Orcs and Elves share the same ancestors, but evolution took a turn with this side as it gave up eternal life for massive durability and strength. Feared warriors of size and power, the Orcs are majorly left alone as their raids are often against each other for land and hunting grounds. This is the biggest reason the Temurians were able to defeat them; their lack of standing together as one, instead choosing more of a tribal way of life. The Orcs are brash, usually contain grey or green-like skin, and are fantastic smiths.

Choosing to capture, hunt, and enslave an Orc is extremely dangerous but worth the outcome. The offspring is a Uruk, and is a prime candidate for blacksmith, metalworks, or warrior. They are more intelligent than the Orcs, but have a very short lifespan when compared to other races, averaging between 40-55 years.

To apply go here:Character Acceptance Thread

Rules of the game:

1. Do not argue in the OOC. If you have a beef with someone, you take it to PM (including one or both of the GM's Vlexia an fireflights)

2. No godmoding

3. No metagaming.

4. While we are giving you some freedom in how this will go, the GM's have final say. If we say something can not be done, we expect you to follow it as this is our game. We don't wish to stifle your creativity, but we will not give up control of our story either. So if you are told that something can not be done, do not argue with us in the matter please.

5. Send the CS's to the GM's for approval, do not paste on this thread.

6. You are welcome to approach players for connections within the game.

7. We are asking you to only make one character for now, however as demand increases, we may allow a second character into the game but we will notify of that when it is allowed.

8. No back to back posting, give people a chance to post before you do again.

9. Each post must have no less than 2 paragraphs in it.

(These rules will change, as we find the need for them, so please check them often)

I have taken the oath of the Drake

Livin in MD now.

Not taking anymore one on ones but ones already discussed with the partners.

fireflights

Right now, we are just seeking interest, if there is enough interest then we will make the game.

Livin in MD now.

Sain

I'm tentatively interested. This might be pretty nice :-)
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

fireflights

We are hoping so ;) I have plenty of experience running games, I run four on another site and currently one here, plus co-gming another one soon.

Livin in MD now.

Mtpersson

fireflights

Good to know MT, hopefully we get enough interest to build the game :D

Livin in MD now.

firepyre

I'm interested. There's a few things I'd like clarified, and a couple of ideas I'd like to suggest myself, but it seems like a decent concept.

So, can players only play as an elf master/mistress, or a slave of another race? How about hybrids? Are they available for play? Do hybrid females suffer from the same pandemic that plagues their pureblood sisters?

I feel like there's missed potential in making it a bit more multicultural and allowing powerful members of other races to take part in the hunts, perhaps as a way of securing allegiances, and a steady, convenient supply of fresh flesh for the hunt. I can imagine an orc Khan travelling down to Temurah, to seek out a new girl for his harem, or a drow mistress seeking an exotic pet. Orcs would no doubt have plenty of prisoners of war to exchange, and drow politics would no doubt ensure a fresh supply of disgraced dark elves as well. Humans could use it  as a means to dispose of their criminals, or other undesirables. The other reason I'd like to see more racial interaction is because of the tensions they bring as different cultures clash.

I would also love to see a mechanism whereby slaves can win their freedom, or perhaps even riches/power(with the potential then for prospective slaves to enter voluntarily to seek the prize) as a means to motivate them and make the hunt more interesting. And for one more twist, perhaps it could be rare, but possible, for a hunter to annoy the prince, and find themselves declared fair game, in a trap essentially of their own creation.

fireflights

It's meant for the one race that is dying out to rebuild their race Firepyre, now once a female is born of that mixed race, there is a chance she might birth a female, but there's also a chance it might not. As for the next go round, if you look at how long they live, many of them won't live long enough for them to go through this more than a few times, plus it also depends on their uses, if they are used for military purposes once they reach maturity, then they wouldn't live long enough regardless. But that is some very good questioning when it comes to what happens once they mate with one, I do believe they could participate in the later games. We are planning to begin with the very first one, not one that's been happening centuries later, in fact some of the previous matings would likely only be a few years old by now.

We could however discuss the freedom bit, let me talk with Vlexia on this.

Livin in MD now.

Vlexia

Quote from: firepyre on January 23, 2017, 03:22:29 PM
So, can players only play as an elf master/mistress, or a slave of another race? How about hybrids? Are they available for play? Do hybrid females suffer from the same pandemic that plagues their pureblood sisters?

Yes to most everything you said. And no, hybrid females will not suffer the same disease as it only affects the purebred female elf. As most couples will be a male elf and a female something else, that disease will not touch them.

I feel like there's missed potential in making it a bit more multicultural and allowing powerful members of other races to take part in the hunts, perhaps as a way of securing allegiances, and a steady, convenient supply of fresh flesh for the hunt. I can imagine an orc Khan travelling down to Temurah, to seek out a new girl for his harem, or a drow mistress seeking an exotic pet. Orcs would no doubt have plenty of prisoners of war to exchange, and drow politics would no doubt ensure a fresh supply of disgraced dark elves as well. Humans could use it  as a means to dispose of their criminals, or other undesirables. The other reason I'd like to see more racial interaction is because of the tensions they bring as different cultures clash.

The races are not meant to see eye to eye in this aspect and in this world. There are no alliances, and since the story states that the Elves were denied aid, hence their violent reaction, there will be none established. This story focuses on the Elven point of view where their desire to save their culture takes precedent and through time an evil twist has corrupted the once pure endeavor.

I would also love to see a mechanism whereby slaves can win their freedom, or perhaps even riches/power(with the potential then for prospective slaves to enter voluntarily to seek the prize) as a means to motivate them and make the hunt more interesting. And for one more twist, perhaps it could be rare, but possible, for a hunter to annoy the prince, and find themselves declared fair game, in a trap essentially of their own creation.

That rhymes with a Gladiator type world where a slave can earn their freedom if impressive enough, or an elven criminal can be entered. Maybe it could evolve into something like that, but the focus right now is not freedom granting or use for punishment. It is for prisoners of war only.

If you cannot honor a No, then you certainly could never honor a Yes.

firepyre

Thanks for clarifying your viewpoints(and the hasty response). The original description sounded like the Run had been going for a while. I'd still be interested in playing a male elf then. Perhaps someone who earned his rank with his deeds during the war, becoming embittered in the process, and has some sort of rival amongst the prisoners he wishes to claim as a trophy for himself.

Vlexia

Quote from: firepyre on January 23, 2017, 04:01:51 PM
Thanks for clarifying your viewpoints(and the hasty response). The original description sounded like the Run had been going for a while. I'd still be interested in playing a male elf then. Perhaps someone who earned his rank with his deeds during the war, becoming embittered in the process, and has some sort of rival amongst the prisoners he wishes to claim as a trophy for himself.

No, it's fairly new. Like, we may be starting the game right when people's characters are actually being captured, like...a fight scene and bodies everywhere before the surrender flag goes up.

fireflights

Quote from: firepyre on January 23, 2017, 04:01:51 PM

LOL we do like to give hasty responses, especially when both of us spent time last night working on this and are very excited to see if it will come to fruition :D

Livin in MD now.

Faeli

fireflights

Alright, well if I see a little more interest in it, I'll have Vlexia get up the CS and we'll work on making this a game.

Livin in MD now.

shii

I'm interested. If I joined I would like to play perhaps a human male, perhaps the conquered commander of said human army? If that isn't possible then thanks anyway  ;D

Amarlo

I am tentatively interested. However I'm not sure I'd fit to well in this game. I don't enjoy poly-play or being passed around and would rather my character be claimed by her captor.

Past that, would it be possible to play a half elf/part elf? Or a Nymph, mayhaps? Slave, that is.

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

firepyre

Sounds like there'd be quite a good story in that. Maybe she forms some sort of relationship with an elf during her capture, but due to the prince's rules, he's forced to compete against the other men to claim her in the run.

The elves know that hybrids are possible, so it stands to reason that there must be a few out there somewhere. I'm pretty interested in the Drigs and the Uruks myself. Do you think it would be possible for one of them to win the honour of participating in recognition of his deeds? I can see the elves resenting him for it, and causing all manner of drama.

Amarlo

Quote from: firepyre on January 24, 2017, 02:48:43 AM
Sounds like there'd be quite a good story in that. Maybe she forms some sort of relationship with an elf during her capture, but due to the prince's rules, he's forced to compete against the other men to claim her in the run.

The elves know that hybrids are possible, so it stands to reason that there must be a few out there somewhere. I'm pretty interested in the Drigs and the Uruks myself. Do you think it would be possible for one of them to win the honour of participating in recognition of his deeds? I can see the elves resenting him for it, and causing all manner of drama.
That sounds really neat.  :o I love the idea of that. I can't wait to see how they answer. I'm assuming you'd be interested in playing one of the Drigs or Uruks?

I'm also assuming you were talking to me. If not, ignore this! ^^;

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

fireflights

Quote from: Amarlo on January 24, 2017, 01:23:42 AM
I am tentatively interested. However I'm not sure I'd fit to well in this game. I don't enjoy poly-play or being passed around and would rather my character be claimed by her captor.

Past that, would it be possible to play a half elf/part elf? Or a Nymph, mayhaps? Slave, that is.
only the races mentioned are captured so nymph would be a no sorry and all half elves if you read vlexia response to fire up a little further she pointed out their breeding with others is too new so half elves are all too young currently to participate.

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Quote from: firepyre on January 24, 2017, 02:48:43 AM

how the relationship develops between the slave and her master is up to the slave and master it is possible she could end up with feelings for him but that is up to them individually. And again the concept being so new to them, as we stated above the previous offsprings would only be maybe five to ten years old at most so they would not be old enough to participate in the events yet with how we had envisioned the game. Now perhaps as time moves forward, and each event year keeps going there is a chance later, but for now they are too young.

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Quote from: shii on January 23, 2017, 10:50:03 PM
I'm interested. If I joined I would like to play perhaps a human male, perhaps the conquered commander of said human army? If that isn't possible then thanks anyway  ;D
because of their trying to rebuild their race I am not sure how your character might fit. We can however talk it over in the morning and shall let you know ok

Livin in MD now.

fireflights

Quote from: Amarlo on January 24, 2017, 01:23:42 AM

by the way, no passing around. When she is captured in the game she is with one master

Livin in MD now.

Amarlo

Well, if they're all so young, how do they know the expected life expectancy of the hybrids? o.o Surely in all the time of their existence, the last ten years wasn't the only time they tried interspecies breed? Or was it so taboo in the past that they killed children born this way?

I'm going to guess there's a ooc reason for disallowing older hybrids? I wouldn't want to do anything game breaking ^^;

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Vlexia

Quote from: shii on January 23, 2017, 10:50:03 PM

Yeah that would fine. I see no problem with that at all. Commander, general, prince, lord, people can rank their captured character anything they were in the past, we can make it work. I'm considering making a female elf who participates in the hunt so even if your character is dominant it would work out.

Quote from: Amarlo on January 24, 2017, 03:18:15 AM
Well, if they're all so young, how do they know the expected life expectancy of the hybrids? o.o Surely in all the time of their existence, the last ten years wasn't the only time they tried interspecies breed? Or was it so taboo in the past that they killed children born this way?

I'm going to guess there's a ooc reason for disallowing older hybrids? I wouldn't want to do anything game breaking ^^;

You make a good point. Perhaps we can mold around that idea. Elves living for so long, their "brief or new" could still mean "within the last 20 years".  This would enable people to create hybrid characters if desired from the first Run, and maybe we could make this game the 2nd round. Once matured and sexually able, they could be given to another Temurian or be submitted into the Run as well.

I'll discuss it further with Fireflights.

Amarlo

Awesome! I can see them typically being given to another Temurian in a short of arranged marriage she style. It seems less likely they'd place then in a Run. The way I figure one of these hybrids might end up in a Run would be if they were handed over to pay off a debt in some way or another, or were a captured criminal. x3 just fun food for thought ideas.

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies