Mystery Inc © 2014 (Sexy Scoobo-Doo! update) - New roles open

Started by NubianLegend, July 09, 2014, 11:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Red Stella

NubianLegend

I probably won't have time to finish my character in one sitting, so here's my attempt.

"How does it feel...Come a little closer?"
Username: NubianLegend
Character Name: Allen-Ivory "Alvin" Washington
College Major: Architecture undergrad by way of Florida A & M.
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 195lbs
Role: Investigation Team Leader
Hometown: Honolulu, Hawaii
Skills:
1. Free running
2. Play making
3. Trap making
4. Good with his hands(handiness)
5. Planning
(5 max)
Bio: WIP
Likes: His fender acoustic guitar, performing music, twerk dancing, intelligence, scarves, cartoons, exploring, experimenting, the mystery machine, solving mystery's, curves, exotic beauties, red hair, black hair, making love, camping out, team activities, his friends, surfing, recreational pot, running, dirty talk, openness, oral, exhibitionism, performing for others, cosplay, sexy/slutty clothes, truth or dare.
Dislikes: Ascots, toilet stuff, being played with, hitting the wrong cord, pushy people, justin bieber, bitter foods and people.

WeepingLiberty

Username: WeepingLiberty
Character Name: Leo Cross
College Major: Veterinary Sciences(Small&Large Animal)
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 180lbs
Role: Creepy dog with a college education.
Hometown: Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
Skills:
1. Tracking things
2. Animal Identification/Assistance
3. Remembering/Recalling information
4. Running(Short Distance)
5. Wolf form(counts right?)
(5 max)
Likes: Books, food, chasing after things, most other animals, music
Dislikes: Loud noises, crowded places, bad smells, bugs/bats, rude people

((Just got a little confused, added a few things I saw you added... So, does this look alright?))
ONs/OFFs & Absences<---Updated 9/8

Chrystal

I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to withdraw my interest. Or rather, withdraw my offer to play a character. While it looks great fun, I'm just not going to be able to do so, with everything else I have going on.

I'm sure you wil find someone else to play Velma. I will delete the post expressing interest in the role so people don't think it's taken.

I'm really sorry, I hate doing this, and I hate people doing it to mygames, but I just don't think I can make it work.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

NubianLegend

Quote from: Chrystal on July 11, 2014, 12:31:27 PM
I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to withdraw my interest. Or rather, withdraw my offer to play a character. While it looks great fun, I'm just not going to be able to do so, with everything else I have going on.

I'm sure you wil find someone else to play Velma. I will delete the post expressing interest in the role so people don't think it's taken.

I'm really sorry, I hate doing this, and I hate people doing it to mygames, but I just don't think I can make it work.

Alright, filed and understood. I'm sorry this thing wasn't for you, but no complaints here. I'll just make a notice in the tagline.

NubianLegend

Quote from: WeepingLiberty on July 11, 2014, 12:15:54 PM
Username: WeepingLiberty
Character Name: Leo Cross
College Major: Veterinary Sciences(Small&Large Animal)
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 180lbs
Role: Creepy dog with a college education.
Hometown: Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
Skills:
1. Tracking things
2. Animal Identification/Assistance
3. Remembering/Recalling information
4. Running(Short Distance)
5. Wolf form(counts right?)
(5 max)
Likes: Books, food, chasing after things, most other animals, music
Dislikes: Loud noises, crowded places, bad smells, bugs/bats, rude people

((Just got a little confused, added a few things I saw you added... So, does this look alright?))

The character is fine, you might want to do a little something as far as bio, but I'll take that as a good enough reservation. The height and weight stuff is superficial optional stuff really. I added it because I wanted it for my profile.

CarnivalOfTheGoat

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:
Savage Worlds of My Little Pony <- Just what it says. Free supplement for SW. (Or any other MLP RP!!! :D)
Eclipse Phase <- Posthuman grit SF, open source, downloadable from their web site. VERY deep worldbuilding.
Cold City <- Espionage meets the Lovecraftian supernatural. Allies in post-war Berlin chasing down the results of secret Nazi experiments
a|state <- Post-apocalyptic sort-of-steampunk, sort-of-high tech roleplay in a massive, decaying, broken-down city-state.

Red Stella

Username: Red Stella
Character Name: Alexis Blake-Gordon
College Major: Archaeology.
Role: Support, morale, & witchcraft.
Hometown: Seattle, WA.

Skills:
1. Psychometry.
2. First Aid.
3. Gymnastics.
4. Fashion.
5. Supernatural tradition/history.

Bio:
Born to Elspeth Blake and Alistair Gordon, Alexis was raised in a family with a multi-generational tradition of witchcraft.   She developed interests in the supernatural and (much to her parents' confusion) fashion.  Alexis kept her grades up through high school while participating in gymnastics and cheerleading. She is a third cousin to Daphne Blake, who she admires.

Likes: Ice cream.  Men.  Rough sex.  Sex outdoors or in other interesting locations.  Solving mysteries/puzzles.  Oral sex (giving).  Spiritualism.  Music.  Horses.
Dislikes: Tofu.  Prudes.  Jealousy.  Bullies.  Narrow mindedness.  Polyester. 

Let me know what needs work or improvement.   :)

NubianLegend

Quote from: Red Stella on July 13, 2014, 10:44:39 PM
Username: Red Stella
Character Name: Alexis Blake-Gordon
College Major: Archaeology.
Role: Support, morale, & witchcraft.
Hometown: Seattle, WA.

Skills:
1. Psychometry.
2. First Aid.
3. Gymnastics.
4. Fashion.
5. Supernatural tradition/history.

Bio:
Born to Elspeth Blake and Alistair Gordon, Alexis was raised in a family with a multi-generational tradition of witchcraft.   She developed interests in the supernatural and (much to her parents' confusion) fashion.  Alexis kept her grades up through high school while participating in gymnastics and cheerleading. She is a third cousin to Daphne Blake, who she admires.

Likes: Ice cream.  Men.  Rough sex.  Sex outdoors or in other interesting locations.  Solving mysteries/puzzles.  Oral sex (giving).  Spiritualism.  Music.  Horses.
Dislikes: Tofu.  Prudes.  Jealousy.  Bullies.  Narrow mindedness.  Polyester. 

Let me know what needs work or improvement.   :)

I like her, she's tasty :)

Red Stella

Quote from: NubianLegend on July 14, 2014, 08:15:36 PM
I like her, she's tasty :)

Well tasty IS what I was going for, so yay!   ;D

Glad you like her. 

CarnivalOfTheGoat

(First pass, haven't found an image I like...Most cybergoth-types have a rather pasty skin-tone rather than bittersweet chocolate. I apologize for taking a few liberties, do let me know if any of this doesn't work for anyone.)

Username: CarnivalOfTheGoat
Character Name: Calico Janet Jones
Sex: Female
College Major: Computer Science (The little geek already graduated and is taking a break halfway through her M.A.)
Height: 5'1
Weight: 105
Role: Crazy Technofiend, Junior Hacker-Savant, Code-Monkey

Skills:
1. Making computers do practically (and probably impractically, too) anything (see also "computational demonology")
2. Finding out anything about anybody
3. Running (Away)
4. Audio and video-splicing (you saw WHAT on the surveillance camera? the director called and told you to do that?!)
5. On-the-Fly MacGyvering

Bio:
Third-generation Silicon Valley geek, jokes that the first book she ever learned to read was 'My Little UNIX.' The other alpha-geek in the 6th grade science fair bragged about working on a computer-controlled robot-hand, so she showed up with a computer-controlled robot tentacle-monster. Dropped out of high school to go into college early with a scholarship to Cal-Tech.
Runs a stolen satellite radio station/call-center out of her little computer-and-cushion-lined 'nest' in the back of the Mystery Machine. Among other things, it reroutes a bunch of 900-telephone numbers into a non-existent "victimless phone-sex service" which she cooked up one hazy, stoked month while reading about human sexuality and expert systems. It's basically an extraordinarily kinky, extremely well-written super-Eliza that synthesizes sentences from recordings of her own voice. She sometimes logs into it in the middle of the night just to eavesdrop on her 'computer-self' talking dirty to people. (This is also one occasional source of additional funding that helps keep the Mystery Machine rolling...But she only steals the credit card information of really unpleasant and abusive perverts.)
Cybergoth raverpunk. Don't ask. Hates the term 'cyberpunk' but completely wears the look, right down to the ridiculous goggles and the collection of glow-painted gas masks. Sometimes composes really bizarre synthesizer music (slimepunk) when bored/high/having sex and releases it under the username 'Sl1pp3r13K1tt3N.'
Serious ketamine and kavajava addict. Considers herself 'sapiosexual.'
Total conspiracy nut. Doesn't believe all of them, only the fun ones.
Absolutely certain that aliens exist. Cracked a couple of alien kidnapper hoaxes because instead of being scared off and running away, she got turned on and tried to 'initiate contact.' (She was depressed for weeks afterwards because she wasn't able to get herself probed by real aliens.)
Believes "the Bloop" is the Deep Ones' equivalent of the Arecibo "Is anyone out there?" transmission.
Quote“There are things out there, in the weirder reaches of space-time where reality is an optional extra. Horrible things, usually with tentacles. Al-Hazred glimpsed them, John Dee summoned them, HP Lovecraft wrote about them, and Alan Turing mapped the paths from our universe to theirs. The right calculation can call up entities from other, older universes, or invoke their powers. Invisibility? Easy! Animating the dead? Trivial! Binding lesser demons to your will? Easily doable! Opening up the way for the Great Old Ones to come through and eat our brains? Unfortunately, much too easy.”
Cally sneers at Hollywood and TV 'hacking' types because 'it takes a lot of time to do it right, you gotta put a lot of effort in and most of it's hacking people, not computers'...But is able to drop right into most commercial and many government systems because she's already 'socially hacked' plenty of computer system security experts and designers at major companies, as well as memorized the built-in maintenance access backdoors for the vast majority of enterprise systems and softwares out there. The ones that the companies don't like to admit existing.
She believes not only in aliens but quasi-Lovecraftian 'outer gods' and computer demonology. Occasionally gets into spirited arguments with Alexis about whether strange occurrences are supernatural or just multidimensional alien powers beyond reckoning. It's not that either of them expect to convince the other, but when it does get out of hand the make-up sex is bound to be marvelous.

Likes: Low-order dissociatives and psychedelics, remote-controlled helicopter voyeuristic surveillance and sousveillance, paintball, science fiction, snooping in other people's business, slippery sex, slime, glo-stick goop, casual entheogenic sex, leather and latex gear, full-contact snuggling, urban exploration, urban spelunking, slow oral sex, and collecting pony toys and paraphernalia.

Dislikes: Firewalls, hired security, fences, toilet-play, Windoze, outdated technology, bright lights.

(Quote hijacked from Charles Stross, author of the Laundry Files books. If you're curious about computational demonology, the REALLY secret part of the secret service, and the crossroads between Linux and Lovecraft there's a short story from the series here.)

My O/Os. My A/As.
Games I seek:
Savage Worlds of My Little Pony <- Just what it says. Free supplement for SW. (Or any other MLP RP!!! :D)
Eclipse Phase <- Posthuman grit SF, open source, downloadable from their web site. VERY deep worldbuilding.
Cold City <- Espionage meets the Lovecraftian supernatural. Allies in post-war Berlin chasing down the results of secret Nazi experiments
a|state <- Post-apocalyptic sort-of-steampunk, sort-of-high tech roleplay in a massive, decaying, broken-down city-state.

Juggtacular

Username: Juggtacular
Character Name: Dorian
College Major: Botany/Business
Role: Mystic Warrior
Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia
Skills:
1. Athleticism
2. Ingenuity
3. Spiritual Powers(AKA Magic)
4. Cooking
5. Tactical Mind
Bio:
Other: He is related to Norville Shaggy Rogers on his fathers side. They're cousins.

(WIP, just put it up now so I could work on it)

fezesarecool

Red Stella

Quote from: fezesarecool on July 15, 2014, 08:17:17 AM
I'd happily be a rival team leader? :D

Ooh, sex, drugs, mysteries to solve, plus team rivalry AND a talking dog - what more could a girl want? 

Biles

Quote from: NubianLegend on July 09, 2014, 11:25:51 PM
...Those kids got high in that van. Why else would a jock, a preppie chick, a brainiac, a hippy and his anthropomorphic talking dog hang out together in a van? What do they have in common really? They were toking up....
Not to mention why Shaggy and Scooby always had bottomless pits for stomach, especially when they were always munching on Scooby snacks. :D
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

WeepingLiberty

I would love to start this up at some point but everyone sort of disappeared. If there is any interest left we should revive this, it sounded like fun.
ONs/OFFs & Absences<---Updated 9/8