News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Carefree RP ideas - M for F

Started by Beachlover, December 09, 2013, 04:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beachlover

Hello! I'm Beachlover, a laid back guy from a sunny location. I'm finding myself with far too much time on my hands again and wanted to spice things up with a few fun and lighthearted RP's. If you're looking for NC, Rape, Violence, D/s, Bondage, Pain, and the rest of those type of things you might as well keep moving on to the next post.

I am looking for fellow writers who want to just have a good time developing characters in somewhat absurd or silly situations, having hot and sweaty sex, and generally enjoying one another's company. If this sounds more to your style then by all means check out a few suggestions I have posted below. Feel free to tweak or change the roles/scenes to suit your needs, suggest your own, or send me a message we could collaborate on. I'm a fairly flexible guy who doesn't worry too much about specifics to let them get in the way of a good time.

If you would like to start a RP, send me a PM. Responses to this thread will be ignored and will prove that you didn't actually read this!

Nudist Resort
Eric just wrapped up his another year at college, he is dreading heading home for the summer. He hastily hatches a plan to get a summer job so he can stay in Florida and luckily an opening for a lifeguard position a resort is available. Only catch is that it's a nudist colony. Having training from summer camp during his youth, plus never being one to have much shame and having no desire to return home for summer, Eric applied and was quickly accepted. If anything this should make for an interesting summer, curious as to the people he would meet.

New Years Eve
It was New Years Eve again and one of his neighbors is throwing a big party at their condo. The theme is 'Slumber Party', with car keys to be collected so there will be no worries about drunk driving, only what surface to pass out on. This is the first year in recent memory that he was single, so Eric decided to be bold. Stripping down , he dug out his favorite pair of pajama pants and pulled them on, stepping into his slippers and laughed. This is by far the quickest he's been dressed for a party in recent memory, not to mention the most comfy. Tying a neat bow with the string on the front, he pocked his apartment keys and headed down the hall to the party.

Summer Vacation
Summer is finally here and thankfully this year he has a plan. His Aunt moved to Hawaii a few years ago and has offered to let him stay with her for the summer, in exchange for helping with some much needed repairs around her beachouse and a few other chores. Ever since she divorced, her place has been in dire need of some touching up since she simply doesn't have the time. A summer in Hawaii with his fun loving aunt and all he has to do is a few chores? Sign him up!

Naked Mile
It's hell week; the week before finals; and students are slowly losing their minds with the stress of the upcoming finals. A variety of official and unofficial events are planned to help students blow off a bit of steam. Being in fantastic shape from good habits instilled from being on the football team in high school, when the unofficial Naked Mile e-mail began circling for tonight, he figured why not? Nothing to lose, being single and all. Exiting his dorm that night wearing nothing but a pair of sneakers, Eric made his way across the quad toward a rapidly growing crowd of naked college students in front of a hastily erected 'START/FINISH' line. This is going to be interesting he th- What is She doing here?

Summer Vacation
Summer is finally here and thankfully he doesn't have to head home this year. His Aunt moved to Hawaii a few years ago and has offered to let him stay with her for the summer, in exchange for helping with some much needed repairs around her beachouse. Ever since she divorced, her place has been in dire need of some touching up since she simply doesn't have the time. A summer in Hawaii with his fun loving aunt and all he has to do is a few chores? Sign him up!

Returning Home
It's been almost 15 years since Eric left home for college and it wasn't until one of his old buddies got married that he managed to make it back to the south. After an initial day of reunion with his family, he soon found himself quite bored while everyone was away with their typical routine. With time on his hands, he decided to hit his old stomping ground, a secluded beach that he used to frequent when he ditched days during High School. Finding it relatively empty, he gathered up his towel and looked forward to a morning of doing as little as possible, though who knows whom he'll run into at the beach.

Beachlover