Jail [NC]

Started by elfguy, August 08, 2011, 07:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JadenMystic

Quote from: CurvyKitten on August 22, 2011, 01:06:55 PM
Still trying to read and catch up with who is where to see where to best fit one of my girls in as it is. Interesting read so far...you have been very busy...hehe

Don't feel bad. I'm the same way. All I know is my character is in Solitary going thru Detox.

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Snark

I like them both too- but I think my prefrence might be Veronica.

elfguy

Want me to introduce Trinity? Janie could go fetch her as she arrives at the processing center.
----

CurvyKitten

We can work in both either way, I'm good really. Veronica is more playfull talkative and confident. Smart as hell too, Trinity is going to be quiet at first she is smart and wants to learn the lay of the land first. A secretive little tease...hehe

elfguy

Alright I posted. Janie will bring you to the cell block.

As for what you want to do there it's up to you. I'm fine with a number of scenarios. She can see all the abuse going on, of both prisoners and guards, and decide she wants in and overpower Janie. Or she may try to resist but be harshly put down by Janie who will then abuse her and break her down, making Trinity her 'bitch'. Or the two girls could just sit together and chat, get to know each other, fall in love, that kind of thing ;)
----

CurvyKitten

That works for me and we can see who it goes, can always have some one else bring Veronica. or we can say she has been in solitary for a while...hehe LOL One less guard cause she didn't want to play..."Opps was i not meant to bite...my bad should have told me before he shoved that little thing in my mouth with out asking." she plays nice with people she wants to play with and others she puts up a fight with seems fair...lol or again can just have her brought in later.

Snark

lol, it'd be funny if veronica got out of solitary just in time to see her new rommie screwing a guard in her bed XD

CurvyKitten

HA yeah it be like son of a bitch..I hope your cleaning that up baby boy. I don't sleep where guards have made their bed. LOL.

elfguy

Well if all primary characters are taken, anyone is free to make a second one to help out people who may have lost their partners or who are bored with no one to play with!
----

CurvyKitten

shrugs~ it can wait hun... we were just shooting out ideas and having fun. I'm sure we will work something out.

Vaulera

I'm off to Europe for a week two days from now, I won't be able to post for a while because paris hotel internet is extortion.

Snark

Oh? Anyone being left out right now?

JadenMystic

I've only had like 3 posts in the whole RP so far. Sharon's guard char is over in solitay, but she's not online if someone wants to deal with my char that's dealing with detox at the moment.

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Sharon

JadenMystic

no worries, sis. post so i can get some posts in on this RP. :-)

abandoneddolly

are you still taking people for this?

elfguy

Of course! All are welcomed!
----

Sharon

I have lost the muse for Jack. Dose anyone want to pick him up is more than welcome to do so. Sorry Sis...

abandoneddolly

Picture:

Name: Reign Eve

Equipment: jumpsuit

Bio: Reign had a favorite game to play. She would lure people in, she didn't care rather they were a man or women. She would love them, play with them, and generally use them to get whatever she wanted, and then once she grew bored. She found new creative ways to get rid of them. She traveled around the US playing her little game. Leaving bodies in her wake. until eventually all the dots lined up and others found out about the game she had been playing. She got thrown in jail, but shes sure she can find a new game to entertain her.

Reason for being in jail: serial killer

NC Preference: both

Ons/Offs:I have no offs,

kobrakid92

Sweet. I'm not the only serial killer in the jail anymore!  :-)

elfguy

I think all the guards may be busy but I can create a second char to interact with you abandoneddolly if you want. It'd be a female guard and it could be a new guard, one that thinks she's strong enough but ends up being a sub you can overpower and dominate.

Here she is:

Picture:

Name: Kathy

Equipment: short boots, cargo pants, belt, t-shirt, cuffs, tazer

Bio: Kathy was a cop for a brief time after she got out of High-School. Unfortunately, she insisted in doing things the 'right' way, and her corrupted boss didn't like that, so he highly suggested she put in a transfer to become a prison guard instead, and suggested this place, suspecting she wouldn't last long here. She just arrived and while she's skilled, she's not that strong and a bit naive about everything that can go on in the prison. She will punish prisoners only if she deems it necessary, usually she will try to become friends with them instead.

NC Preference: both

Offs: Futa/herma, Death
----

JadenMystic

I'm thinking of dropping this RP. The character Sharon had playing against mine, she's lost the muse for, and no one else really seems to want to talk to anyone in solitary so what's the point of hanging around...

elfguy

Well how about Kathy, Jaden? She could get you out. You could play with her for tonight until Abandoneddolly gets her character in?
----

JadenMystic

Considering I have no clue who you're talking about because I have no clue what's going on, I don't know...Who's Kathy?

elfguy

The girl I just posted 3 posts above.
----