News:

Main Menu

League of Legends

Started by Aiden, May 22, 2011, 02:26:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ofDelusions

Quote from: Shjade on August 15, 2012, 10:49:53 AM
Why would they nerf Ezreal...? Was he buffed recently and I didn't notice?

hey buffed his manacost on his W. This caused everyone to max it first for really good harras. And the statisticssay he is picked in over 50% of all ranked games.

I'm just going bye statistics of course, I don't play ranked yet.

Shjade

Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

ofDelusions

Few other changes that favor Ezreal are:

1) Phantom dancer got nerfed. Ezreal and Corki are pretty much only ADs that don't always/usually build it.

2) Sustain supports have been continously getting hit by nerfs, which has made aggressive supports (Bliz, Taric, Leona etc) more popular. Ezreal has nice synergy with those. Also why Corki and Graves are popular.

Chris Brady

Apparently, for LoL, there's now...  An App for that.

http://pentakillapp.com/
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Gavlois

There's already quite a few unofficial LoL apps out there. LoL Database is one of the best.
O/O

Chris Brady

First I heard of it, and I'm going to be picking it up.  Cuz I really do suck at LoL.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Nazz

Are we done talking about the Kat rework already?

As a Kat main, I'm already a bit dissapointed. There's some unintended nerfs there that I can't seem to get used to. She's become a lot less tough early game, and the bigger cooldown on Shunpo disturbs me...
- - - - - - -
- - - - - - Ons 'n Offs - - - - - -
- - - Nazz's Storyboard (Requests) - - -
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(( Currently back in college. Stuff's gonna be a lot slower from me! ))

Shjade

All I've decided about the Kat rework thus far:

Her new ult animation looks far less threatening. Pirouette at me harder, lady; I'm terrified over here.
◕/◕'s

ofDelusions

In immortal words (taunts) of Rammus. "Is tha your ult, or are you just having a seizure?"

Shjade

◕/◕'s

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Gavlois on August 15, 2012, 09:24:53 PM
There's already quite a few unofficial LoL apps out there. LoL Database is one of the best.

Enigma Item changer is another.  It is really useful if you play many different champs and don't want to remember every gear kit.

EDIT: Enigma is for pc not your phone.
If you know me personally, you know how to contact me.

Chris Brady

I have an iPad 2 I take everywhere (hell if I'm leaving it for these bastards to try and steal) so this particular app looks fun for me.

SinXAzgard21

I'm doing away with apple products and going back to android.... Still though I do recommend Enigma.

ofDelusions

Shjade

I'll admit the Janna taunt was pretty funny.
◕/◕'s

Gavlois

Quote from: Shjade on August 16, 2012, 07:33:09 PM
I'll admit the Janna taunt was pretty funny.

It's kind of hard to hear them, but I did catch that one.
O/O

DarkSideofThinking

well as we speak of taunts: Swain "another foe, another disappointment" (not sure if I translated it right from german)
but man Rammus is such a boss! and I had to laugh reaaaaaal hard as it was Olaf's turn :D

so well yeah I do play LoL and I like it too! altough I have to say that the last champions they added are pretty strong...too strong in my opinion. Also I play on the Eu-west server with friends mostly^^

SinXAzgard21

Rengar.... Yeah I like him a lot....  Along with his other skin paying homage to Predator.

Revelation

Rengar is a Charr from Guild wars 2... Think they have the same dance even lol.

But he seems like he would destroy in top lane, rather than in Jungle.

SinXAzgard21

Quote from: Changingsaint on August 21, 2012, 04:11:55 PM
Rengar is a Charr from Guild wars 2... Think they have the same dance even lol.

But he seems like he would destroy in top lane, rather than in Jungle.

Well with that 15% of max health regen I think he'd kill in jungle too.  I played him bot with Goldies Cait and the jump from the bushes makes the ranged easy to deal with along with the bola. 

DarkSideofThinking

Rengar is out now here too so I guess I'll see him in games today pretty often...I'm curious how it'll turn out because I think he could be pretty "op" but a friend of mine said he thinks that Rengar will be lacking an escaping skill and is just a jumper...

@changing well he isn'T the first one they copied I believe xD

Shjade

Rengar seems sorta like a tankier Nocturne to me. Great chase/ambush ability, all kinds of berserk fury in your face, not so great at getting the hell out if it turns out he jumped into a very bad place.
◕/◕'s

SinXAzgard21

Well the Charr dance is actually a native dance from New Zealand.  The dance for the Charr wasn't released till the last stress test so if someone wants to call out being copied I think it is NZ that should be calling it out.  Rengar is actually based on Predator, read his history.  They couldn't put something that looked like one as the art wouldn't work and he'd have been scrapped, the only thing that is the same about Rengar and the Charr is that they have feline qualities.

Rengar's only means of escape is to hope there are enemy minions to hop on if there is a bush around, or hope that you have five ferocity to root one of the champs chasing you....  So yeah his escape is all about luck, but depending on your build you can stomp 5 champs.

DarkSideofThinking

I see :) played against and together with some Rengar's now and he seems quite okay top lane when played correctly and if he is feeded he get's really nasty ambushing all other the map from bushes etc

haven't seen his dance yet though...when you say it is native from NZ is it based on the war dance hakkar then?

SinXAzgard21

I just played ap rengar and man that roar becomes obscene... Also with CD reduction his ulti has 35 seconds between uses.  So basically all you are doing is spamming attacks and then popping off your roar to heal or rooting the AD carry.  His ulti also gives increased movement speed so if you need to you can use it to get away or just save flash for that.