DnD 3.5 Ed anyone?

Started by CWand, October 15, 2009, 06:39:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CWand

I'm hesitant with your character proposal primarch due to the half fey template, I was hoping to keep savage species out of the game as much as i could. 

Although we could use a wizard or something along those lines at this point :(
If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

Primarch

I wasn't really expecting the Half-Nymph template to fly, but thought it would be worth throwing out there XD Can't get if you don't ask right?

Although I'd still rather play a Samurai, which would later multi-class a as a wizard, more so then a straight out wizard.

Katina Tarask

A character can be a samurai without taking the Samurai class, no problem.  And there are plenty of mages out there besides Wizard (Warlock, Warmage, Sorcerer, Beguiler, Dread Necromancer, Psion, Wu Jen, and more).  We have something of a glut of melee types, which is starting to worry me simply on the grounds of how badass Benny is in comparison to most.

Teno

As long as you don't mind no knowledge of greyhawk, I wouldn't mind either setting. But if there are too many, I can accept that I won't get a place. Once you give me a green light, I'll get a character rolled up (probably be a rogue as there's gonna be two groups) and pmed to either one of you.

CWand

at most I'm accepting 1 more person, and I'm waiting on sheets from alot of people... not sure if some are still game or not?
If the universe is infinite, and there are an infinite number of universes that could exist, there must be by definition of the world infinite, an infinite number of worlds, and possibilities out there, and somewhere our lives played out with no regrets, fears, or discomfort.  If only that worked in practice....

Ons and Offs

Teno

I would love to play a low level game, so if you want me, I can make a sheet for you tomorrow :) (almost midnight here and getting le tired)

Kate

wow cwand your swamped with interest

GrinningHound

I'd like to play if you aren't full.

How many people have actually submitted a character so far?

CWand

6 completed sheets, even though i'm holding out for a few .... I'd prefer not to accept anyone else until i know who is and isn't still in the game.

Ons and Offs

Kate

People have rl issues that change posting rates frequently, I think just start and those that post often find those grouped with those posing at simular rates.

Primarch

Would the Warlock Tomes series variant be a more acceptable character type?

CWand

actually a friend of mine is making a warlock so the limitations on class are lifted in many ways right now prim.  I like the traditional warlock better but as long as its verified balanced i don't mind how you make your characters

Ons and Offs

Primarch

In that case would a Gray Elf Samurai (from the Quintessential Samurai) be alright? I can have a character sheet sent in quite soon I'd imagine.

CWand

Ons and Offs

Cythieus

Aren't we already full up?

Katina Tarask

We would be if we actually had as many people as expressed interest, but many of those may have vanished, which means a great deal of space.

Cythieus

Quote from: Katina Tarask on October 20, 2009, 09:27:14 PM
We would be if we actually had as many people as expressed interest, but many of those may have vanished, which means a great deal of space.

Does this mean one big happy party?

PhantomPistoleer

Now I feel stupid about leaving!
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Katina Tarask

Cythieus

How many people are actually confirmed and have sheets in?

CWand

9 maybe 10 if i'm overlooking one.

Ons and Offs

Dani

:: apologizes profusely.::

I am a terrible person, but I am here now.

Ptolemy

10 might be a bit too much, no? Except if you're running a large group.... If you are running one, do you have room for one more?

Katina Tarask

Actually, the group's being split.  Whether or not there's room, however, I do not know.

CWand

Technically the deadline's passed, but if Dani finishes her character, since it is the one role for group 2 that is missing, a divine caster.  I might let her slip by under the line but it has to be finished and submitted TODAY.  the game has started, no new applicants will be permitted.  The only two reasons I'm extending this offer to Dani is because she applied as a divine caster, and she made me aware of a situation that may have effected her ability to submit a application a few days ago.

Ons and Offs